A Kiss

Who says 'I love you' first?

Lee Jieun's pov

I woke up in a white, white room. I didn't know where I was. I heard some machines peeping next to me and I finally knew where. Hospital... I looked outside the window that was next to my bed. I saw how the sun shined brightly, birds flew past the window and sang something, I saw a plane and I saw some people outside, playing all kinds of games and some even danced out there in public. I could not do that.

I turned my head to the other side and I saw a familiar boy sleeping next to my bed. Well. His head was resting on the metal side of the bed and I slowly lifted his head to touch the soft part. I looked at his peaceful face that I loved so much. I smiled at his sleeping figure and slowly his cheek. He shifted and raised his head. He looked at me surprised and my heart started beating like crazy again. 

This time my heart didn't hurt. So this is what love feels like, when your accepted. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't make me squirm in pain. It feels... comforting. Luhan ran off and my phobia just back in. 

"Luhan?" I asked in panic. "Luhan? Luhan?!" I almost screamed in panic. He came back and... and.. he hugged me! He my back gently, spoke some calming words and he hugged me! Hug! I almost started crying in relief, so my eyes just moved rapidly from one object to another, not resting at all. Finally Luhan let go of me and he stared at my baffled eyes. He looked at me and smiled his y smile he always gives to other girls.

I blinked in confusion, not knowing what to do. Why.. Is he acting like this..? Suddenly I just got all suspicious of Luhan's act. He hasn't ever acted like that and he hasn't ever been quiet like that.

"Luhan.. What's going on?" I asked and narrowed my eyes. He gulped and then he smiled at me like nothing was wrong. 

"W-what do you mean? Nothing's wrong! You're completely healthy!" He said. He just didn't realize that he basically said that something is wrong with me. 

"I didn't ask if anything was wrong with me." I stated and crossed my arms. He gulped again, but then he just sighed and gave up.

"You.. Have some issues. With your heart... And your mind" He said. I looked at him, not understanding what he was trying to explain. At some point, I didn't even hear him anymore. I just stared at his lips that opened and closed. I think he said 'I Love You', but I couldn't be sure of that without the noise. My eyes started to feel heavy and then I just said something I couldn't believe myself. 

"Kiss me." I said. He looked stunned for a moment and then he just leaned in and placed his precious lips on mine. I closed my tired eyes that the bright lights hurt. I enjoyed it and before I knew, I had fallen asleep.