Sick?

Who says 'I love you' first?

Lee Jieun's pov

The next day I just laid on my bed, unable to move. I couldn't even sleep at all. When I closed my eyes, I only saw flashes of different ways of how Luhan will leave me. Whole night I only saw nightmares of that and my heart beated like crazy. It hurted like it was really trying to jump out of my chest and run away. There was no particular reason for it's weird behaviour. Well, there was. Luhan.

My mom was worried. She knew what was going on, I explained everything to her this morning. How else would I explain my situation? We both agreed that there was something strange in my phobia thing.. We think I might have some real heart issues. Or then my phobia is just seriously something that I need to take care of.

I was exhausted. My fever had come back and not sleeping didn't help me feel better. My heart wasn't fair to me either. Heartbreak, phobia and fever? Believe me, you don't want that. I stared at the same spot on the roof I have stared since night. It was starting to get boring and I was glad that my mom stepped in.

"Jieun.. Are you feeling any better?" She asked, but to her worry, I only shook my head. I couldn't move my hands or my legs. My mom helped me to drink and made smoothies for me, just to make me feel even a bit better, I didn't want to disappoint her and tell her the truth that it didn't help. I sighed and she sighed too.

"You have a guest, Luhan. Will you let him in?" My mom asked and I nodded. She was surprised, but then she smiled encouragefully and my hair. She left and soon I heard Luhan's steps outside the door. He came in and he looked really tired and worn out. I felt quilty, but he did worse. He glanced and me and he gasped at the sight of me. Well, I must look awful. I turned my head and stared at the wall. Wow, a change of view. It was silent for a long time and I was getting impatient.

"Did a cat steal your tongue or did Hyuna cut it off for me?" I asked sarcastically. I love you. My heart said. Shut up, heart, I told it. I didn't need this pain nor did I want this pain. This pain isn't like one of those little heartbreaks I've gotten used to.

"I'm sorry." He finally said. It didn't make me feel any better, it just made me cry. I waited for him to continue as my heart was hurting like it was about to burst. He didn't do anything. He just left. He didn't even fight for me. He didn't beg on his knees for my forgiveness. Do I mean anything? He didn't try to change my mind? He just.. left... Only seconds after the realization, the pain . Harder than ever, unbearable. I would have squirmed in my bed, but I was unable to move anything but my head.

"MOM!" I screamed in pain, as loud as I could, so she would hear me. My desperate cry must've been loud since I saw how Luhan and mom both ran as fast as they could, but then I saw only darkness and the pain let go.

 

 

Another update! It was short, but I hope you enjoy it. I love you guys! You comment and everything, you're my rays of sunshine everyday!! ^^ I absolutely love you! Now that I have said it two times already, the third one tells the truth: I Love You! I can't believe I have gotten this much support and I'm very happy ^^ Thank you~