Again ?

When You're Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting her, Kai asked them for leaving. He went to his office. He locked himself in there. He took a sit and took a frame on his table. "I miss you sweetheart. Please come back. I can't bear of seeing that woman again"He muttered.

Unconcious tears drop swiftly. And then someone knocks the door. "I'm busy. Please dont disturb me"He said sternly. "Are you busy Mr.Jongin ? Too bad, I just wanna ask you for lunch" Jae Narae said sweetly.

" It's okay. I'm full. You can go for lunch by yourself"He said. "Ouh okay. By myself ? Hahaa, i will go for lunch with Mr.Oh and Mr.Park. Bye Mr.Jongin" She said while walking away.

"Such a playgirl. Even your face looks alike my wife but you never can replace her cause she had such a good behaviour. I'm such a bad husband for torturing her. She's innocent. Too innocent and good for me. Im sorry baby" He said while crying like hell. He cried until he's fell asleep in his office.

Then someone comes with keys and blanket for him.She approched him and put the blanket on him. "Even you don't recognize me, I'll do my job as your wife, Kai. Don't you know how much i miss you babe ? I wish you knew it. I wish you knew that i'm your wife"She said while crying silently. "I love you kai"She whispered at kai's ear while wiping the tears.

After a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter