Back To Work.

When You're Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 6 month after kai taking a rest from working, and now he has to be ready to work again.He woke up freaking early today.He went to the bathroom and took a nice shower.After done bathing, he approached his closet.He took a peach shirt, a red tie, a black slack and a pair of black crocodile's shoe.After dressing up, he walked confidently with his manly side to his precious audi.He came into it and started the engine.He drove his car swiftly to hos workplace.

 

After reaching there, he was been greeting by all the workers.Most of them are women.He just smiled bitterly and made his way to his own office.He took a sit on the couch.After a few minutes later, his secretary had knocked the door and came in hurriedly.

 

"Mr.Jongin.I'm sorry for bothering you but I have a good news for our company"she said.

"It's okay Hanaa, you didn't bothered me.Okay, what's the good news ?"he said with serious tone.

"Our company had got a new CEO from LA"she said while checking her file.

"ouh,okay.thats good.I want our new CEO's profile.can you get it for me, Hanaa ?"he asked.

"Sure.I'll get it now"she said while quickly walking away to her room.

 

Hanaa quickly get his boss's order.She grabbed the profile on her desk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter