Flashback.

When You're Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 : FLASHBACK.

 

He still remember the night before she is involved in an accident.He still remember the reason why he felt angry to his wife.It is because he was too jealous when he's seeing some photos of his wife and Sehun at a clinic.He can feel something burn inside.After that, he decides to come back home earlier than yesterday to settle it down.He needs an explanation from her.

 

He reached at their mansion at 2.15 p.m.He came into the door and slammed it loudly.His wife who busy cooking their lunch is shocked.She hurriedly went to his husband.She greeted him happily.

 

"oppa, you're coming home early today."she said while smiling brightly at him.

"stop calling me oppa"he said sternly.

"huh ? what's wrong ? are you tired ? I just wanna tell you something but if you're tired.It's okay.I will tell you next time"she replied while looking down.

"yes, i'm tired ! dont you know ? I'm tired of seeing you with Sehun flirting behind me without my permission"he yelled.

"flirting with sehun ? What are you talking about ? yah, Sehun is just my friend and your bestfriend as well right ?"she said muttered.

"No he isnt.You cheat on me, Kim Aeyri !"he yelled.

"No, jongin. I'm not.Please believe me."she cried.This time her tears are falling down.

"No, i'm not gonna believe you anymore. just go away from me !"he said muttered.

"but please jongin.I'm begging to you.For the sake of our-----"she wanted to say something but Kai had cut it first.

"just go, stop bothering me.I'm tired enough of seeing you here"he said in weak tone.

"hmm, okay.I will let you rest and we will talk about it then"she said while walking away to the kitchen.

"yaa, i really need your explanation.Kim Aeyri"he said while walking to their room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He keeps on blaming himself for what had happening to his late-wife.He shouldn't accused her without any proof and for no r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter