Chapter 6 - Forever, I Love You >> 영원히 당신을 사랑합니다

Forever, I Love You >> 영원히 당신을 사랑합니다

The sound of a baby crying startled me. I quickly hug my baby.

"Shhh.. Taewoon-a, don't cry.. aegiya.." I tried to calm Taewoon down. Then, somebody eneters the room but I didn't bother to look at that person.

"Eunmi, were you flashbacking again? How many times I have told you to let the memories go? By the way, omma told me to check on you since she heard Taewoon was crying" I turn to the voice.

"Mianhae, eunni, I was trying to remember what really happened that day"

"*sigh* Again, let me tell you. You were so panicked and afraid to die that you fainted even you didn't land on the road yet. Luckily, someone managed to pull your hand back to the roadside. That's how you and your husband met." Eunsun pats my back. I wish to tell her that was not exactly how we met, but I rather not going deep to that painful  past.

"I am feeling dizzy" My head was so heavy at that time. A nap might suffice.

"You have a rest while I go and call your husband" Eunsun leaves me in my room alone with baby Taewoon who was asleep again just now.

"Jagiya, are you alright?" the voice and the act of it's owner brushing my cheeks awakened me from my nap. Eunsun must have told him that I was not feeling well. He looked so worried.

"Yeobo, I'm okay don't worry" He shooks his hand and hold my hand.

"Jagiya, until today, I regretted everything that I have done to you. Eversince the day we met in class, until today. I am no longer that Jung Taekwoon. I've changed. I will never be the Jung Taekwoon who constantly hurt your feelings everyday. I will never ignore and neglect you anymore in my life. Can you please forgive me and forget whatever happened in our past? That's why we agreed that we just met on that day of accident. So that it will be a new start for us. Will you always be with me in future so that you can help me to build a better future with you, with our son?" I can no longer hold my tears from falling down.

"Yeobo, you must know something. Even if Hakyeon told you that several years ago I declared to him that I will stop and quit loving you, never forget that those are just words, not what I feel as words can lie" I hug him tightly, as a body language to him that I will never let him go.

"Cha Eunmi, forever, I love you.." a romantic whisper from the man I love in the past, presence and also in future, Jung Taekwoon.

 

 

**THE END**