Chapter 2 - Forever, I Love You >> 영원히 당신을 사랑합니다

Forever, I Love You >> 영원히 당신을 사랑합니다

"Leo-ya, can you help me with my homework?" I looked at him and blinked my eyes several time, hoping that he would. 

"No" he replied coldly. "But why? T^T" I tried to make sad face, again, hoping that he would buy it.

"You are the one who taught the whole class this question and now you want me to help you?" I was shocked to know that he heard that I was teaching at the front. "Weren't you sleeping?" I asked him. But without a reply, he went outside of the class, leaving me completely blank.

Days passed this way. Either being ignored or he would just stare at me, as if he was telepathically saying 'Go away' to me. But sometimes, he did respond to me. For example, when we would talk about animals, babies, children. Not as if we were having a conversation as a a couple, but what others didn't know, Jung Taekwoon a.k.a Leo loves things like food, children and animals. But, that cannot be the only approach that I would use as he would be bored when talking about the same thing.

"Leo-ya, why do you always sleep during class?" "I hate studying. I want to sing and dance, and play soccer" Although that is the only answer that he would give me, believe it or not, he is still the smartest student in the class.