Chapter 3 - Forever, I Love You >> 영원히 당신을 사랑합니다

Forever, I Love You >> 영원히 당신을 사랑합니다

I still remember that one particular day when he had his schedule clashed. He needs to choose between soccer and exams. He was so stressed out. I was very concerned of him. 

"Leo-ya, are you okay?" I tried to pat his back. Then suddenly, he stood up. "Why do you even bother?" I was shocked. That was the first time he ever raised his voice to me. "Leo-ya, she was just being nice to you" One of our classmates, Lee Gikwang stood up.

"Yeah, Leo. She is the only one who cares about you for the whole semester" Yang Yoseob also tried to calm Leo. Our class was so quiet at that time. Everyone knew that the situation was grave at that time.

"I don't need her to be nice! She bothers me everyday! I don't understand why! I have long waited to tell you this, I hate you!!" Automatically, tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

"Leo.. how could you.." I ran away from the class. I was too embarassed and too heartbroken to face him.

"Eunmi !!" Leo's twin, Cha Hakyeon, came after me. "Eunmi-ya, on Leo's behalf, I'm so sorry for what he had done. He didn't mean it and believe me, he's not like that. He was just stressed out"

"Cut it, Hakyeon. You don't have to cover for him. I know how he is. Now, clearly he hates me forever" "Eunmi, don't say that. You know nothing about that."

"Fine, I, Cha Eunmi declared that I will quit and stop loving Jung Taekwoon from now on!"