Finding Love [3/3]

Love Scent

Finding Love

It was 20:59 and Shinju was waiting in front of  her shop's door. She thought for a moment that he wasn't going to come, but when her mobile phone's clock showed a big 21:00 he appeared on the corner and turned to her.

You didn't dare to think that I wasn't going to come, did you? -He approached her and bowed a bit.- You look outstanding tonight, my lady. 

Thank you, Mr. Kim. I wanted to look beautiful for you. 

You already were incredible with your previous clothes, but this is spectacular. How did you get dressed like this if you were working? -He raised both eyebrows and looked at her with a "that's suspicous" face. 

Uh, I... I think I lied a bit. Well, I didn't lie, but I didn't say the whole truth. I finish working at 20:00. I ran home and had a shower, got dessed as beautifully as I could in such a short period of time and combed my hair. When it was done I wore a bit of make  up, but not too much because I rather look natural. -She talked really fast and took a deep breath when she finished her talk. 

Uh... okay, Ms. Shin. It's absolutely outstanding. I didn't guess that you could look even prettier than you were. 

Oh, don't say that kind of things! You'll end up making me blush! 

That's what I wanted, girl -he grinned and took her by the arm. They walked through the streets of Gangnam and caught a taxi. 

Where are we going? -Shinju asked a bit confused but thankful that she didn't have to walk so much with her high heels. 

To a secret paradise. -He answered and gazed into space while tightening her hand with his and it. 

Uhm.. okay... -She said a bit insecure and waited patiently.

After a short period of time, they arrived to a beautiful hill where the stars shone brighter than in the city, where the sky was covered of smoke and fumes due to the cars, buses and luminous contamination, thanks to the small amount of pollution in a place like that, with just a few habitants that live from farming and cattle rising. 

They entered a beautiful restaurant  called "Daegu's Hummock", where the city could be seen through the windows. No one was there, since he had talked to the owner to close it. He wanted to be alone with her. Also the thing was that he couldn't be seen with a girl. He treated Shinju like a gentleman and helped her sitting, then he sat down. They ordered their food after reading the menu ten or twenty times and they talked for hours while they ate. 

I'm wondering what would a dessert-maker order for dessert. You can't eat cupcakes here so.. what? -he smiled. 

I'd like to try the chocolate cake with strawberry mousse. And you?

I want chocolate and brittle ice cream with vanilla and mint cake. -Looks at her with an innocent look.

You really eat a lot, but then you're so skinny. I just don't get it. 

I spend a lot of time dancing and exercising, so I guess it's not that weird. 

Oh... I think you're right. 

You're skinny too anyway, why do you eat so little? 

Haven't you heard that quote that says "Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper"? I even ate too much dinner. -Her face turned to a worried one and her hands went straight to her stomach. 

I eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a king and dinner like a king. And also some king snacks. -He laughed and made her burst into laughter after him. 

They ate their desserts and then she was about to pay her food when he interrupted her. 

Don't you dare to try to pay. Do I really have to tell you again that I pay when I invite you? -He tried to look angry, but he can't get angry with her.

But that's unfair! You're spending so much money because of me! 

I would do anything for you, Shin Daemi. Just let me pay tonight, please. Let me be the gentleman I want to be. -He begged.

It's okay... but just because it's just one day. -Shinju grinned. 

Seokjin paid and they caught a taxi all the way down to the city. Once they were in Gangnam again, they walked with their fingers laced. They stopped in front of her house's door. 

Well.. I guess it's time to go -Shinju mumbled, her voice shaking. 

Uhm I.. I think so. I'm really sad that I can't spend more time with you. Just one day and I fell in love with you, Daemi-ah...

It happens the same to me... I mean, I'm in love with you... or at least I feel something in here. -She said while pointing at her heart.- I'm really pissed at the situation... sorry if it sounds rude. 

Don't worry, Dae. I understand it. 

You finally stopped being formal. -She looked him in the eyes and sadly grinned.- Thank you Jin.

You also did.- He approached her and hugged her, leaving her trapped between him and the wall behind her body. I'd rather be an average person... this way I could ask you to be my girlfriend. 

You still can do it... -Shinju whispered.

Idols don't have enough time for having a girlfriend, I already told you... and it'd have to be a secret... a very hard to keep one.. -Seokjin looked to the floor, torn. 

But I don't want to date the Jin idol. I want to date Kim Seokjin, the boy than can make me smile with just a word and win me over in just one day. I can wait for that Kim Seokjin to be set free. To have that time. To have more than just one day. Wouldn't it be possible? 

Today in the morning you said "I want that day for me. That's all I ever wanted." Do you remember? Now I tell you that I don't want just one day with you. I want to be your man, so please let me get your heart and give you mine. Having more than just one day? That's all I really ever wanted

Really? -Shinju looked at him with an eyebrow raised, not believing his words at all. 

Should I just give you an evidence of the certainty of my words? 

Seokjin smiled gently and placed his arms around her waist. She did the same around his neck. He kissed her. She kissed him. They kissed each other. "

 

 

Tell me again, mom! -The child jumped happily around her and sat down in front of her, pouting.

I already told you a thousand times, Jinnie. He's just like his father. 

He's just like me, isn't he? -Seokjin entered the living room and hugged her from behind.- I need you to tell me you love me everyday for all those days that I spent without hearing it. 

So burdensome... I love you both, okay?. And Jinnie, this time it'll be your father who tells you the story. Mom is tired and wants to sleep. 

Shinju turned around to walk towards to the dorm Seokjin and she shared since  they moved together, but a few shrieks interrupted her. 

Hello faaamily! Oh gosh, Jinnie, you grown every single night, don't you? You'll end up being taller than me soon! 

It was Jungkook along with the other five. They had been always there for Seokjin ever since they found about his relation. They still kept is as a secret and with the help of the other six members it was being possible for Seokjin to help Shin Shinju Daemi, the love of her life, raising their first child. 

Uncle Hoppie! What's the advice of the day? -The little Jin ran towards Hoseok and hugged his leg. Seokjin walked to them and mussed up his son's hair.

It's me who should teach you good manners and educate you, Jinnie! Anyway, I bet uncle Hoppie teaches you good things too. -Seokjin gazed at Hoseok and grinned. 

Advice of the day... follow your heart and be brave, just like your father is.