Walk [1/3]

Love Scent

"Walk

It was just 06.45 but Bangtan Boys members were finishing their breakfast. They were tired, but nevertheless they knew that they had to practice.

Uhh I'm so sleepy -said Yoongi with a tired voice.

Me too, but we need to practice -answered Hoseok.

It's not so tiring to practice, hyungs -it was Jimin's voice this time.

That's easy to say for you! You're dancing machine! We must work hard, we're not as good as you! -complained Taehyung.

C'mon, let's be peaceful at least only for a short period of time. -Jin tried to keep calm.

As leader I have to cheer you up, but if you start arguing I won't think twice before calling the manager. Okay? Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook are the only ones who seem to care of our recent comeback. Kookie, feel free to tell your opinion about the situation. -Namjoon's eyes turned to the maknae, who was silently eating. 

I think that this isn't my business. I'll just eat and then go practicing. Is it okay if I do? -he looked to the leader and ignored the rest.

It's okay -Namjoon answered.

I'll also do that I guess -Jin said and Hoseok nodded.

They finally finished their meal and took the dirty dishes to the kitchen. They entered their dorm and got dressed. When the owners of the seven tired faces were ready, they headed to the practicing room on the second floor of the Big Hit building.

Up we go! -yelled Hoseok.

Always so hyper -whispered Yoongi, but everyone could hear it.

They pressed the "2" button and waited. When the door opened itself by its mechanism, they all stepped out of the lift. The manager grinned but his smile was suddenly erased because of Taehyung's blank expression.

Always so blank, never changes. -said the manager and guided them to the practice room that they had for that day.

I'm not that blank -Taehyung mumbled as soon as he entered the room.

They started with their daily individual warm up. They already knew very well how to do it without someone guiding them, telling them what to do or what to take into account. They had done it for a million times before that. When they were ready, the leader decided to practice. 

Let's revise We Are Bulletproof's Part II choreography. -Namjoon motioned everyone to move while pressing the play button and walking towards his position right before the mirror.

They all danced perfectly, making every single movement amazingly. When they finished that song, Namjoon chose No More Dream. One more time, their choreography was perfectly done. At that point they were sweating from every pore of their bodies. Yoongi was about to sit down when the beginning of Boy in Luv motioned him to move. He went back to his position and tried his movements. He was really tired, but in his mind he thought "one, two, three, four" during the whole song and it helped him forgetting about sweat and heat. After that third song, they all were given five minutes to rest by the leader. They sat down in a circle and drunk water. They were completely silent until Hoseok broke the silence. 

Why if he go out after practicing? -he asked to the other members with a wide smile drawn on his face 

Okay but... go where? -Jimin raised one eyebrow. 

I want to go to Gangnam. I want to buy some new clothes and maybe some trainers for practicing. I just have two pairs at the moment and we all know that they won't last more than one or two weeks, right? -Hoseok said. 

It's okay. Whoever wants to go is allowed. I personally will be going with you. -Namjoon grinned.

Why don't we raise a hand if we're going? -Yoongi said while raising a fist to the air.

They all did and Namjoon got up. 

Let's keep on practicing or we'll have to warm up once again. -he said clapping his hands and rolling his neck back and forth, trying to make it stop aching. 

The music started sounding again. This time it was Just One Day, their last released song. They took their chairs, that were waiting for them on the other side of the room, and danced. They hit it five times and then decided that it was enough for the day. They were exhausted. They were driven to their apartment today and played rock, paper, scissors to decide the order in which they would shower. The winner was Taehyung, so he was the first one. Then it would be Hoseok, then Jungkook, then Jin, then Namjoon, then Jimin and last Yoongi. While the others were showering they ate, slept and played with their mobile phones. As soon as the seven were ready to go, they walked to the underground station. Namjoon guided them to the platform and they entered. They sat down and listened to music until it was their time to go. They walked from one shop to another. In one of them, they all decided to dress Jungkook up. They chose woman clothes (underwear, miniskirt, top and high heels) and pushed him to the changing room. He had to do it even though he didn't want to, since he was the maknae. When he was ready, they made him walk like a model through the entire main corridor of the shop and then come back running to the changing room. He was so embarrased that he couldn't keep his head up and look people directly in the eye. That's why he didn't notice that he had been recorded by Hoseok. When the girly Kookie was the average Jungkook again, they went out of the shop bowing to the shop assistants before having left and entered a watches shop. They all started looking at every single one of the thousand that were exposed on the glass cabinets but one. Taehyung sat down on the corner of the shop floor and waited five minutes, ten, fifteen, twenty and twenty five. But as soon as it turned to half an hour, he freaked out. 

Hyungs!! What are you doing? -Taehyung shouted and every eye turned to meet his.

Don't you see it? Getting some watches to our collection. What time is it TaeTae? -Hoseok grinned and showed him the watch that was around his left wrist. 

Time to go!! C'mon please hyungs! -Taehyung pouted and crossed his legs and arms to look cuter. 

Okay, let's go. Poor Taehyung has been waiting for us for so long -the leader said while pushing the members who were stuck on the tons of watches that were hanging from the walls, on the shelves and on the display cabinets outside. 

What should we do now? -asked Jungkook with a confused face. 

Just keep on walking -answered Seokjin, who had been silent for long. 

Okay, let's go then -motioned Yoongi. 

They were walking through the main streets of Gangnam when he froze. There was a Cupcake Store which main door was made of totally transparent glass. It allowed pedestrians seeing the beautiful decoration of the shop. The walls were light pink on the upper half and white wooden on the lower one. The floor was made of light brown wood, it was parquet flooring. The tables were circle-shaped and made of formica while its legs were made of metal covered of white paint. The chairs were really similar to the tables. There were some acoustic guitars hanging on the walls and a big oil painting that showed a beautiful orange and pink sky with a sun on the centre of it and a few seagulls on both sides. On the right side of the door there was a long glass counter in which a beautiful girl was making cupcakes. She was smiling and with her eyes glued on her work. He really wanted to come in. The problem was: did he want to come in because of the cupcakes or because of the girl? 

I'm going there to eat a few cupcakes or something and then go for a walk. I want to be alone for awhile and let my mind calm down. Just go on shopping and wait for me at home, okay? 

Okay -the six nodded and leader Namjoon patted his arm gently and grinned. 

Be careful -the leader whispered close enough for him to hear it and turned around with the rest of the members to go on shopping. 

It's my time to go. Why are you nervous? You're the famous one. She'll be blown away as soon as she sees you... If she knows Bangtan Boys, of course... anyway, it'll be alright. Just calm down, enter and smile as sincerely as possible. Girls take honesty and truthfulness a lot into account. -he thought. He stepped forwards, pushed the door a bit and opened it. As soon as he put a foot on the bakery's floor, he could feel the nerves escaping his stomach and spreading though his pores. I hope she doesn't notice how scared I am. She's so beautiful. I just can't relax and approach her at the same time. 

Good... Good morning, Mrs... Shin. -He spat nervously and bowed.