☮ BLAXT : Wikipedia

☮ BLAXT ☮ Woolliment's New Girl Group | Story Started | #PrayforLadiesCode

Blaxt (band)

 
 
Blaxt
300 260
Blaxt in the MV shooting for "Heart to Heart". From left to right: Jira, Jae, Yeji, Bree, and Lyna.
Background information
Also known as Blast
Origin SeoulSouth Korea
Genres K-popdance-pop
Years active 2014-present
Labels Woollim Entertainment
Associated Acts Infinite, Tasty
 
Members Yeji
Jira
Lyna
Bree
Jae
 
Past members --

Blaxt (Sometimes stylized as Blast) is a 5-member South Korean girl group under Woolliment Entertainment. The group debuted in 2014 with the song "Heart to Heart" from the EP album, H2H. The current lineup includes Madison, Jira, Lyna, Bomi, and Jaehwa. Leader Madison is Korean-Thai and is related to AlphaBAT's B:eta, and Bomi is Korean-Chinese, related to f(x)'s Victoria. They are the first girl group to debut under Woollim.

History

2014: Pre-Debut

The members of Blaxt was doing verious of activies before Blaxt. Member Jira was a former trainee at Cube Entertainment, where she was in 4minute's Hyuna's "Change". Then, Bomi was a former trainee of SM Entertainment where she was featured in a backup dancer for Super Junior member's Eunhyuk and Donghae's "Oppa Oppa". Bomi was also childhood friends of Got7's Mark Tuan. Jaehwa was a former trainee of JYP Enertainment, where she is friends with the JJ Project. The leader of Blaxt, Yeji, was featured in Infinite's "Man In Love", Baby Soul's "No Better Than Strangers", Infinite Sunggyu's "I Need You", and AlphaBAT's "Tantara". Finally, Lyna was a former employee of Infinite Woohyun's brother, Nam Boohyun restraunt, where she became good friends of Woohyun.
Blaxt's label, Woollim announced the groups at a press confrence on June 28th, 2014 with a MV and mini album. Following that announcement, on July 2nd, Woollim mysteriously uploaded a picture of two girls. Later, it was announced that Blaxt will be having a sub-unit shortly after their debut. Blaxt was first announced on June 28th by Woollim Entertainment, with a picture teaser for the girls. With members being revealed on July 10th and ending on July 15th, starting with Jira and ending with Lyna.

2014: Debut

The girls debuted with a MV for "Heary to Heart" with their mini-album, "H2H".

 

Members

Blaxt
Stage name Birth name Date of Birth Position
Romanized Hangul Romanized Hangul Thai
Yeji 예지 Ji Yeon-Jin
Ratchawin Sukrasingh 
지연진 ยอนจิน จิ, รัชวิน สุขกระสิงห์ September 16th, 1991 (age 23) Leader,
Lead Vocalist
Jira 지라 Lee Ji-Ra 이지라 - May 20th, 1992 (age 22) Main Vocalist
Lyna 리나 Kwon Alyna 권아리나 - April 28th, 1993 (age 21) Vocalist, Visual
Bree 브리 Kang Bo-Mi 강보미 - August 27th, 1993 (age 21) Main Dancer, Vocalist
Jae Kang Jae-Hwa 강재화 - October 19th, 1994 (age 20) Vocalist, Maknae