☮ Chapter 1

☮ BLAXT ☮ Woolliment's New Girl Group | Story Started | #PrayforLadiesCode
BhIlrEYCYAIZHs3.jpg
Moving Day
June 12, 2014

"Alright girls, run through the song 5 more times while I go take this call. I expect it to be perfect when I come back” The choreographer named Hyunmi said stepping out of the practice room. 
“I'm dead. Please ignore the girl crawling towards her corner of death.” Bomi complained falling straight to the ground the minute Hyunmi had left, trying to crawl away from daggers that Alyna was sending her. 
“Aw come on unnie. You're the best dancer out of us. Stop being lazy.” Jaehwa said trying to encourage her unnie. 
“Just leave me here to rot. If anybody asks I have crossed over to the afterlife.” Bomi said dramatically draping an arm over her forehead.
“Oh stop it. Come on. Get up we have to run through the choreography at least 5 more times.” Madison said as she tried to kick the girl currently sprawled on the ground. 
“Oh stop being a baby Bomi. You are not the maknae so stop acting like it.” Alyna complained as she walked over and helped the pouting girl up. 
“Jira unnie~ come on stop playing with your phone.” Jaehwa said trying to take the phone away from said girl.
“Yah maknae. Show some respect. Now come on. Everybody up we have to practice.” Madison said using her “leader voice” as most of the other girls would call it. Now normally all the trainees would have ignored it if it was anybody else ordering them around, unless they were of higher power, but whatever Madison says goes. Even the diva Alyna followed the girl's orders. 
The girls finally stopped acting like babies, mostly Bomi, and started practising again even when their arms and legs felt like jello. Who wouldn't feel tired at 1:43 am. 
“Girls. Come with me, Lee Jungyeop songsaenim would like to speak to you all.” Hyunmi said walking back into the practice room from her phone call only to be greeted by 5 sweaty and tired girls who were currently in shock from the news. 
“But why us? Also I never got a chance to ask but why do we have a different training schedule than all the other trainees?” Alyna asked openly with Jira nodding in the back agreeing. Alyna knew that the other 4 girls were thinking the exact same thing, only Alyna had the balls to finally ask. 
“That is not a question for me to answer. Besides do you think I enjoy staying here till almost 2 am with 5 girls who do nothing but complain and get fat? Now be quiet and follow me. We do not want to keep Lee Jungyeop songsaenim waiting.” Hyunmi snapped back. 
“Wow.” Jira muttered under her breath as Alyna just rolled her eyes as the 5 tired girls followed their choreographer like sheep down the halls.

 


 

“Obviously somebody is on her period.” Bomi muttered under her breath in English as they walked down the halls only to be jabbed in the waist by Madison, whom understood. 
“Well. What are you waiting for, go in.” Hyunmi shooed the girls in as they obeyed walking in one by one with Madison in the lead. 
“Ah you're all here good. Now don't just stand there sit somewhere. Go on, we don't want your legs falling off now do we.” The CEO said waving his hands for the girls to sit, which they did as they did not want to disrespect him. 
“Ah yes. We are all here. Now you may be wondering why I called each of you down here. You are also probably wondering why we had you train separately from all the other trainees. Well wait no more my 5 sweet flowers as you are going to get an answer.” At the sound of that the girls were curious. Of course they were already curious as to why they were called down, but now also curious as to how they were Lee Jungyeop CEO's '5 flowers.'
“Now you may have heard through all the gossip nonsense that you do among yourselves that Woollim will be debuting another boy group. Let me tell you those rumours are incorrect.” He said folding his hands on the desk that he was currently sitting on, finally showing his professional side versus that fatherly side that he would normally show his artists.
“Woollim will be debuting a new group by the name of BLAXT but they will not be a boy group no. We are debuting a girl group.” He said keeping his poker face. “But Jungyeop songsaenim, what does that have to do with us?” Jira asked just as confused as the rest of the girls.
“What I'm trying to say is that, BLAXT will be a girl group. Not a boy group and you 5 beautiful flowers, will be the idols that I'm counting on to give Woollim a good name.” He stated with a smile and grand hand gestures.
“Well, don't just sit there with your eyes bugged out and your mouths open looking like goldfish, go get your stuff.” He stated with a smile looking at the 5 girls in front of him still in shock of the news that they had just heard. 
“Oh wait what am I saying. Stay here. Song Minyoung, Kim Taehyeong come inside please.” Jungyeop said as two people walked in. One female, one male. The male looked younger while the female looked older. The female had to have been in her late 20's to early 30's while the male looked no older than 25, 30 was pushing it. That being said she did not look old, just mature and gave off a sort of motherly vibe while the male seemed more playful, almost childlike. But behind both auras lay two strict and serious people who would work a person down to the bone.
“Now girls, these will be your managers Song Minyoung and Kim Taehyeong. Minyoung will live with you in the dorms while Taehyeong will stay with you outside of the dorms. Both of them will always be watching you though to make sure that nothing bad happens so just trust and count on them ok? They will act as your parents and guide you in the world of being an idol.” Jungyeop said as the two managers stared at the girls. Secretly judging. “Now, go pack your stuff from your trainee dorms and get ready to move into your dorm together. Minyoung and Taehyeong will make stops at each dorm for 20 minutes while you pack all your stuff so make it quick ok. Dismissed.” Jungyeop said to not only the 5 girls but also the 2 managers.
“Well? What are you waiting for, go get your stuff from the training room.” Minyoung said waking the girls up from their trance. 
“Oh my god we're going to debut! Finally!” Jira yelled throwing her arms in the air once the girls left the office. “Finally! Group hug!” Bomi announced dragging all the members in for a, forced, group hug. “Alright Bomi we got it. Can't breathe.” Madison said pulling away from the hyper girl. “Girls didn't I tell you to hurry up? It's already 2 in the morning and we have practice tomorrow morning so pick your touches off the ground and hurry up will you?” Minyoung said practically shoving the girls towards the practice room while Taehyeong just shook his head behind the bossy woman.

 


 

“Guys I can't believe that we are actually debuting” Madison said smiling thinking about how proud her brother would be to hear the news. As much as all the girls wanted to tell their families, waking them up at 2 am probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.
“Yeah I know right, it's like a dream.” Jaehwa said grinning like an idiot, this one was already lost in fantasties of BLAXT on Running Man, Weekly Idol,  Beetles Code etc.
“Guys guys guys~ You know what we should do when we get to the dorm? We should get to know each other better. I know that we've been together and talked but we haven't really gotten to know each other you know what I'm saying? We should totally do that.” Bomi, the one with endless amounts of energy except when practicing said. 
“You know what an even better idea is? Sleeping.” Alyna said as Bomi pouted. “Kill joy.” She muttered as she went back to listening to music and bothering random people at 2 am, namely her cousin and idiot best friend, the stupid “visual” from GOT7. 
“Now girls when we get back we are going straight to sleep. No lollygagging or rough housing will be tolerated.” Minyoung said from the passenger seat of the van that was currently driven by the silent manager Taehyeong.
“We're here.” The silent one speaks. “Somebody wake Jira up.” Taehyeong said again as he got out of the car and started unloading the van. 
“What, what is it?” The half asleep Jira asked sitting straight up in her seat.
“Unnie, we're here.” Jaehwa said smiling at Jira who just nodded and stepped outside the van, being supported by Jaehwa to make sure she doesn't fall.



“Well, this is your dorm and the place you will live for the next who knows how many years.” Minyoung said as she waved her arms dramatically once the girls stepped inside the apartment. It was fairly cozy. Not too big but there was enough room for the 6 of them living there. The kitchen was on the left side of the room while the bedrooms and washroom on the right. 

“There's only one washroom so I don't want you all to hog it in the morning got it? One at a time and make your showers quick. No more than 10 minutes. Come out in a towel for all I care but 10 minutes is the maximum time you are getting for showers.” Minyoung ordered as the girls sat on the couch that was there previously to listen to the female managers instructions.
“Now there is only two bedrooms. Both rooms have a bunk bed and a single bed, I will be sleeping in one of the rooms in the single bed. Pick amongst yourselves after I am finished.” The woman said as the girls all gave glances to the people that they wanted to room with. 
“Now as for positions, they are already chosen for you based on skill. In order of age, Madison shall be the leader and lead vocalist, Jira the main vocalist, Alyna vocalist and visual, Bomi vocalist and main dancer and Jaehwa vocalist and maknae.” Minyoung said. 
“No rappers?” Madison asked. “For the moment no, maybe in the future.” The woman replied with the wave of her hand.
“Now figure out your respective rooms, wash up and get to bed. I expect lights off at 3 am do you all understand? You have practice tomorrow morning so I expect you all up at 9 am. We have decided to be nice and give you time to sleep some more as today is a special day but we expect you to work twice as hard tomorrow understand?” Minyoung asked walking towards her room as a chorus of 'yes's' followed.
Once Minyoung left, Bomi put a finger on her nose which Madison kindly followed as she understood what Bomi was doing. 
“Unnie, what are you doing?” Jaehwa whispered seeing as Jira and Alyna haven't noticed yet. “Hush Jaehwa, just put your finger on your nose.” Bomi ordered as the innocent maknae just blinked and did what she was told. 
“Hah! You two have to stay with Minyoung now~” Bomi said as she started dancing, more like flailing her limbs, around the living room. 
“Says who?” Alyna ordered a little ticked off. “Alyna, calm down. It's just a game that Americans play. It's called nose goes and is used to decide who does the 'unwanted job'. What you do is you see who puts their index finger on their nose last and whoever does is the one doing the 'unwanted job' which in this case is rooming with Minyoung.” Madison explained calmly as Jira pouted.”That's not fair, we didn't know anything about that.” She complained, refusing to room with their manager.
“Hey I got it.” Alyna said with a devilish grin. “How about the two oldest go? It's only fair since they're the most mature.” 
“Nope. No way, not gonna happen. I refuse.” Jira said shaking her head as if it'll fall off.
“Um, unnies. I'll room with Minyoung if you guys don't want to.” Jaehwa said sweetly as Bomi and Alyna ran and pulled the maknae into a bear hug. 
“And I think that the previous idea of the leader rooming with Minyoung stands as well?” Bomi said with a smirk glancing over at Madison who was currently at a loss of words. 
“Fine, come on Jaehwa.” Madison said as she dragged the maknae out of the bone crushing hug towards their room while a string of high-fives were shared between the three as they partied silently, knowing that they had dodged a bullet tonight.
“Jira, Bomi, Alyna, Madison and Jaehwa. Wash up and get in bed now.” Minyoung yelled from her room causing the three partiers to snap their heads towards the managers room like a bunch of deer that were caught in headlights.
Needless to say 5 girls ran faster than Usain Bolt to the bathroom and even quicker in bed, waiting for what would come tomorrow.


 


 

Author's Note
Yo~ so I just have to say that I was smiling the whole freakin time I read over this habit w/ applyfics. Lynn was kind enough to write this chapter herself/claps/ but don't worry I will try to write my own chapter for blaxt. Ok! Author Lucy out! Pyong~

Co-Author's Note
:3 Hello~
So Lucy is going to be away the 23rd but I really really really really REALLY wanted a chapter out before then so I wrote one . 3.
D; I hope it's ok and that it isn't too y. This is my first time posting writing on AFF . 3. hooray /clap clap clap/
Anyway I hope you guys liked it and that it didn't too much ;~;
Give me feedback k?
And if I didn't get your character correct I'm so so sorry ;~; just well tell me ok? I don't bite, hard, I promise. Lol jk I don't bite at all. Anyway that's my note and hope you enjoyed the chapter 
:3
Ok so this is the layout of the dorm :3
Alyna got the other single bed because she is just that fabulous lol
Oh yeah and the closets are supposed to be the same size but well... Minyoungs bed became bigger than Alyna's? No lol I just at using paint. Don't worry the beds are the same size. Both rooms are pretty much the exact same