☮ BLAXT Members

☮ BLAXT ☮ Woolliment's New Girl Group | Story Started | #PrayforLadiesCode
136 x 300
 
Yeji
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Leader, Lead Vocalist
NAME : yeonjin ji
DOB: sept 16th, 1991
faceclaim: huang yilin
love interest: h:eta -alphabat-
 
Madison is an only child and she is half-Thai from her father, Danupong, and half-Korean from her mother, Sunghee (surname is still Ji as Korean women don't take the last name of their husbands). Her parents met in Seoul because her father was there for work as his work relocated him there. They fell in love, and had her some years later down the line. Then for some reason when Madison was six years old, her father's job relocated him again, and she grew up in Los Angeles permanently. Of course she would travel with her parents back to their native home, and mainly with her mother back to Seoul because her father's job had him quite busy. It's also the reason why she's more fluent in Korean than Thai, is because of her mother. Also, she comes from a high middle-class family, but she doesn't brag about or talk about her background and the likes as it's not a fun topic for her because she just doesn't care..

Madison does have a cousin in the KPOP music scene who is Ji Hayong from her mother's side and she is quite close with him. He was part of the group called 'HITT' that debuted in 2011 and was their leader, but he left due to a spinal disk sympton issue in 2012. He did get treatment for it in the same year, but by that time HITT had already disbanded. Hayong later re-debuted in the group called 'AlphaBAT' in 2013 as their leader and goes by the stage name of 'B:eta'. He's pretty much the reason on why she even became a trainee to debut as an idol in KPOP. It was because she created a lot of UCC videos in support of her cousin's group and music and Hayong just kind of pushed her towards to auditioning for entertainments to join as he knew she liked singing, but it came as a second option since she loved art more. Hayong thought it would be fun if Madison joined the same scene as him and they could have more to talk about and the likes.

Madison would be the first to take the initiative to do something if the others hesitate. She would talk and speak first like asking questions, telling her opinion, or complimenting on something when others don't. Madison would be the first to volunteer to participate or act as the guinea pig as she doesn't mind giving it as a new challenge for herself or just getting things to get started. She would take responsibility and own up to it if she's ever wrong. But mainly, Madison would back up the people around her if she feels like they are getting bash or scolded too harshly and feels like it is already enough. Anyways, Madison doesn't seem like the type to do such things, but it's usually depends on the people and the situation that makes her act the way she would be like so. But for sure, Madison will always own up to her own responsibilities and become professional-like with it and not like a whiny baby even if she wants to cry and the likes.
 
tumblr_lyrxlnvRbS1qedc45o1_400.png
 
Jira
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Vocalist
NAME : lee jira
dob: may 20th, 1992
faceclaim: seo jihye
love interest: minhyuk -btob-
 
Jira was born on March 20th, 1992 in Hongdae, South Korea. She had a pretty normal life, until her parents got divorce. She then lived with her dad in Hongdae with her step brother, Myungdae. At the age of 15, she was a trainee at Cube. There, she met a bunch of artists, even was a back up dancer in Hyuna's 'Change'. She then quit Cube at the age of 19 so her love life won't get in the way with her work too much. Again, as much as she loved Cube, Jira quit go to Wooliment because she wanted to get a better chance to presue her dream. Then in April of 2012, she finally auditonend for Wooliment. She wanted to get notcied because of her talent and what she had to offer. From there on out, she trained very hard, sometimes not getting a chance to focus on her studies or even seeing her family. Three months later, Jira got a chance to be a member of Wooliment's Blaxt. She moved on to Woolliment to train and then got into Blaxt.

Jira is always a serious chick. When ever she is happy, she claps her hands and smiles. She gets happy really easy. She is usally the life of the party. She is also sweet and caring. She cares for everyone around her. Unlike most most people, she thinks before she says. She is very careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
 
 
Lyna
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vocalist, Visual
NAME : Kwon alyna
dob: april 28th, 1993
faceclaim: yun ju
love interest: woohyun -infinite-
 
Alyna (ah-lee-nah) is California born and Seoul raised. She was the middle child. She had one older brother,Kwon Jaehwa and one younger brother, Kwon Junghwa Although her two brothers weren't her real brothers. Alyna claims them is her blood brothers but Alyna was adopted at the age of 2 by their family. Kwon Ae Ri, Alyna's adoptive mother wanted a girl but always ended up with boys decided to just help a child in need of a family. All of a sudden, the Kwons took a trip to California since they've saved up enough money and wanted to visit family. Ae Ri's thought of giving a child a family appeared again and asked, more like begged her husband to go to an orphange in hopes of finding a little girl they can adopt and thats when Alyna appeared. They adopted Alyna and went back to Seoul. Till this day, Alyna doesn't bother finding her real parents because she knows she doesn't need too she is already happy with the Kwons. Alyna started busting tables at a restaurant owned by Nam Boohyun, Woohyun's older brother. Thats when Woohyun and Alyna started to get to know eachother more and by the year of 2008 they started dating. 2008 was the same year she focused on expanding her music abilities. She then decided it was time to make use of her talents and auditioned for Woollim Ent. The only people who know about them dating are their famillies, Infinite, and Blaxt.

Alyna, is a smart . She just loves to be a corrector and fix everything that is out of place. Usually, she isn't the type to fuss about what people think about her, but it does get to her. She really isn't a strict uptight person, more carefree. Aside from the whole know-it-all problems, she's a diva. By diva, she is a girly girl and totally doesn't deny her love for floral prints. Everything to her, have to have precision and balance or else it screws everything up. She always likes to plan ahead and always follow the mental plan she created in her brain. Watch out, she can be a total grammar nazi.Although she may seem like a tough one, she has a warm heart. Alyna, is an independent girl. She doesn't like to be helped out because, she thinks it makes her look weak. Alyna is considered opposite of a naive person. She doesn't like to look clueless and lost, she wants to be the go to girl that would help you out on math problems or something. Other than being a nerd, she is a party animal at heart. Lady Boss by day, Life of the party by night. She isn't shameful or shy, she's spontaneous and out there. She doesn't mind being frowned upon cause in the end, it's just her and no one else. Towards fellow collegues, Alyna is wild and carefree. To outsiders, she's a failure. On stage along with her members and when the cameras are still on, Alyna acts like the diva she is yet more fierce when she's performing. During variety shows she acts as the playful member who likes to annoy her other members, or crack lame yet still kind of funny jokes. She's known for being the loudest member too. She also tends to accidentally make little catty remarks on camera but in the end, she means no harm whatsoever.
 
 
Bree
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vocalist, Main Dancer
NAME : Kang bomi
dob: aug 27th, 1993
faceclaim: el / lael
love interest: jackson -got7-
 
Kang Bomi was born on August 27, 1993 in Los Angeles, California. She may have been an only child but gosh did she not feel like it. Throughout her childhood she has always had a "good friend" named Mark. Ok who am I kidding they were far from good friends. They would constantly be teasing each other and he would always be pulling on her hair which causes her to pull his hair just as hard and well let's just say Grace and Tammy, Mark's older sisters, had to pull the two apart multiple times from not ripping each others hair out. Alright so they might've acted like brats and I may have lied about them not being close because in all honestly the only reason they treated each other like that was BECAUSE they were such good friends. They grew up practically together, as their parents were really really good friends. Like Mark was pretty much her brother growing up and they spent almost their whole childhood at her house. That's how close they were. She wasn't just good friends with Mark but Grace and Tammy became her older sisters as well. Grace and Tammy would always put makeup on Bomi and she became their little Barbie in a way. The three girls would find great joy in taking Mark's stuff when they were little, and even when they entered high school which the boy just got annoyed at.

She actually became a trainee when she was 16 through her cousin's reccommendation as Victoria thought that Bomi would make a great idol. Bomi was against it at first but due to constant persuasion from Victoria she agreed and tried out and got into SM. Her trainee life wasn't extremely difficult. Sure like all the other trainees she had hectic schedules and stuff but she didn't hate it. Dance practice was easy for her as it was usually the basics or easy stuff but singing was another story. God did she at singing when she first got there. Get her to play some instruments, write down some music, do harmony crap that people have to learn for their grade 10 piano sure no problem but sing? Oh she can barely hit Do successfully when she first became a trainee and was somewhat picked on for that. Was she part of the popular group still? Uh, yeah. She could speak Korean well and had no problem communicating with others. The reason that she dropped out of SM was due to the fact that training there was too tiring. She switched over to Woolim Ent in 2012 as she kept hearing rumours about how they were going to debut a girl group.

How to describe Bomi. Oh goodness, let's just start with that she is a total crack head. Ok no not literally, she has never done drugs in her life but she acwals acts like she's high. She's crazy and acts like she eats 6 large pixie sticks an hour. Ok so she doesn't but nobody could be able to tell. She will always say weird things at weird times and makes things super awkward at times. She gets super comfortable around people quickly and complains about personal matters that people may not be comfortable hearing or matters that they just don't care about, for example she had a 15 minute rant to a fellow trainee about how annoying her childhood friend was back in LA; too bad they didn't know that childhood friend was Mark of GOT7. She is extremely 4D and will always think outside the box. Literally, she is fairly slow and will occassionally put things outside boxes and be amazed by it. She will randomly giggle about things and is kind of slow to catch onto things. Ok kind of is pushing it, she has the mental capacity of a toddler. Imagine a hyper crazier version of Cat from the TV show Victorious (or Sam&Cat) and you have Bomi in a nutshell. She has a great sense of humour and will laugh at practically everything. She knows how to have fun and always lives life to the extreme.
 
 
Jae
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vocalist, Maknae
NAME : Kang jaehwa
dob: oct 19th, 1994
faceclaim: park hwan hui
love interest: jb -got7-
 
Born and raised in Seoul, South Korea, Jaehwa has full Korean blood. Born into an average family, not rich, but not poor either, she has a younger brother, Namkyu, aged fifteen. The two are extremely close. Namkyu doesn't care much about his grades, but Jaehwa forces him to do his schoolwor and try his best in school. She tends to be overprotective of him, which can lead to disputes and arguments, but she knows to let him have a little freedom from time to time. Jaehwa's father, Kang Hyunshik, is very strict about his children's grades, but he's really soft and loving inside. He knows a lot about technology and is really smart in math and sciences. He is also very outdoorsy, so he likes to take his family biking, hiking, rock climbing, and much more. This is one way Jaehwa's love of nature developed. Her mother, Minjee, is very caring and strict about her children's health. She makes sure that her children get tnough sleep every night, enough vitamins and protein everyday, and at least an hour of exercise every day. She guides Jaehwa in her "growing up" years as a teenager and teaches her all the skills she will need as an adult.

Jaehwa is very selfless, always putting the needs of her friends and family first, before her own. She would give up almost anything for her friends and family's happiness and safety. She is also very friendly and kind and loves to make friends. She is very compassionate and sympathetic as well as empathetic. She is always willing to help out, unless it's about chores...(washing dishes, cleaning up, doing the laundry, etc.). She is very willing to share and when a friend asks for a favor, she is always willing to help out. She always pushes herself to do her best, especially in the field of music. She is also very gentle, especially with young life (baby animals, babies, plants). Jaehwa is always smiling and very optomistic. She can always find a bright side when all everyone can see is darkness and shadows. She is always hyper and full of energy, except in the mornings, and she is usually extremely talkative, unless she's really tired. She's very cheerful and bubbly, especially around her friends and family. Although Jaehwa loves to eat, she is a terrible cook. She'll somehow ruin everything she makes. Jaehwa loves nature and she especially likes the beach, creeks, rivers, lakes, waterfalls, and forests. She enjoys gardening, and her favorite flowers are periwinkle and baby blue eyes. She has a soft spot for cute stuff such as anime (although she likes the violent, fighting ones too), manga, baby animals, and giant cute stuffed animals. Also, she is a huge Pokémon nerd. She is also very artistic and creative, and especially likes sketching and painting, especially natural landscapes.