Dancin Nigths

Love After Love

You couldn’t pay attention to your lesson from lecturer, you always kept looking at your phone’s screen. You waited for his message, he promised that he would text you at this afternoon.

“____-ah, what are you gazing at? Pay attention, please!” Kim sonsaengnim shouted at you angrily, it wasn’t first time you were like this.

“I’m so sorry, Kim sonsaeng.” Answered you while looking at the floor.

The bell rang..

“He is so mean to me. He broke his promise again. Aish..”

“Ya!” someone shouted at your ear.

“What the… Yah! Park Yoohwan!”

He giggled, “I’m so bored, ____-ah, wanna hang out?”

“Hey! My friend ask me to go to his club, since we are university student and not under age, so we are allowed to come in. How is it?” you asked him hopefully.

“Your parents aren’t mad at you?”

“No, why?” you asked him curiously.

“Whatever, ____-ah. Let’s go to there then!” he hugged your shoulder.

Loud sounds were exploded anywhere, bling-bling lamp was attracted you. It was your first time in there. You walked inside the club, ‘T.O.P Club’

“____-ah, finally! You’re here now. How is it? You can drink whatever you want, and it’s all free.” He winked playfully to you.

“Don’t make me to be such a , I don’t drink, Seunghyun oppa.” You smacked his arm jokingly.

“I know who you are. You’re my little girl.” He laughed and patted your head, and you pouted hearing it.

“Yah! I’m not your pet.”

After all you drank cocktail, and Yoohwan ordered a glass of soft drink.

“D*mn it! What the hell is it? He always scolds me like a crap.” Someone scolded sensely, hit the desk angrily.

You just stared at him annoyingly. He wore a black jacket and his hair was so short, just like an army style. He seemed like didn’t care anything around him even he was the one who got attention of people.

He took off his jacket, revealing his white shirt that’s written ‘Big Bang’.

He threw his black jacket on the chair and took a cigarette.

"Yah, throw it, Jiyong-ah!" someone yelled angrily to that man.

That man only groaned.

"Aish, noona!"

"Go home with me! Appa look for you. And what exactly happened with you two huh?" his noona asked him curiously.

That man named Kwon Jiyong walked away and said, "You don't need to know it. It's nothing important, noona."

His noona followed him responsibly.

Without you knowing, you just be the one of witnesses of that scene.

"____-ah, what are you looking at?" Yoohwan tapped your shoulder and gave you a glass of fruit juice.

You drank it and smiled to him, "Nothing."

"Are you having fun here? Should we go home?"

"If you want to, it's okay."

“okay..” you two walked out from your friend’s club.

If somebody looked at you two, they would think that you two were couple. But in fact, both of you were close friend because he was your boyfriend's younger brother and fortunately same age of yours.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

 

You walked around park near your house, you were refreshing your mind, it was been 6 months already since Yoochun left you to United States for his career. You were remembering what happened yesterday.

When you read a music magazine, you caught a news that made you shock and happy at the same time.

There was written 'A newcomer of song writer and composer, G-Dragon'

You looked at the picture, he wore a red shirt and dark blue jeans, he seemed writing on the paper. You felt kind of similarity with his face.

'Who is he?'

~ ~ ~

 

Today was Yoohwan's birthday, and Yoochun asked you to give a present to his brother.

"..."

"Ye oppa~ I'll buy it for him. Don't worry." you giggled, "Oppa, how is your life? Any interesting girl there?" you , controlling your heart not to jump out because you were nervous of his answer, you were afraid if he found a girl there already.

"What should I answer it?" he teased you back.

"Just tell me, Yoochun oppa."

"I love you, ____-ah. How could I love other girl if I already have you huh?" his voice was so serious.

You felt warmth inside your heart and made your face turned redder.

You touched your chest and a smile was creatured on your lips.

"I miss you, oppa."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

 

How was it? Please do comment.. I really beg you all.. ^^

 

-September 17th, 2011-