For you it's separation, to me it's waiting

Love After Love

 

"I'll be back here to be with you. Please, wait for me." he promised to you, holding your hands tightly.

You only could see him walking to the board gate.

When you would turn your own body, a hand tapped your shoulder.

"I love you" he said, kissing your forehead and setting up a necklace with medallion of micky mouse's head for you.

"I always love you." you looked into his eyes, finding his sincere feeling toward you.

"I......" you opened your mouth trying to find a right word to show your feeling.

"Sshh... I know" he chuckled seeing your face turned as red as tomato.

I love you too, oppa.

"I have to go now, ____-ah, take care of yourself." he caressed your cheeks with his warm thumb..

"See you, Yoochun oppa. I'll miss you." you held your tears not letting it fell on your cheeks.

"I do too, more than you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

 

You held that necklace which's given by Park Yoochun, the one you really loved.

If you had a chance to choose, you wouldn't let him go like this. This was so sudden. He just made you to be his girlfriend two weeks ago, and now you should let him go for a few next years that you didn't know how many it was.

He was Park Yoochun, your senior when you had a scholarship and became an exchanged student at high school in United States, but he wasn't only a your senior anymore since he asked 'will you be my girlfriend?' to you.

"If he still is here, we can spend our time together." you mumbled, rubbing your arms.

"Are you regretted of it?" asked another sound coming in front of you.

"Oh... Yoohwan."

"____-ah, is there something wrong?" he asked you while sitting beside you.

"Nothing." answered you simply, not knowing what to say.

"My hyung didn't do anything wrong to you, right?"

"Never. He did everything well." corrected you.

"So..."

"I just miss him." you stared at a few lovey-dovey couples walking in front of you.

Park Yoohwan, younger brother of Yoochun, kept silent, taking a phone from his jacket's pocket.

He dialled his elder brother's number.

"What are you doing?" you glanced at him curiously.

He placed his forefinger on his lips to make you shut up your mouth.

"Ah, hyung. How is your day?"

"..........."

"Nothing. Someone wanna talk to you."

"Here. Talk to Yoochun hyung, ___-ah." he handed in his phone to you. He could felt her feeling. You stared at him confusedly but a little joy inside your heart.

"O..opp-pa.." your voice was cracked because of your nervousness, long time not talking to him.

"____-ah, how are you? I miss you so much, sweetie." suddenly he talked sweetly to you.

You giggled hearing it.

"Don't talk with that tone, oppa. You're such a playboy." joked you.

"Yah!"

"How was it?" Yoohwan came back from mini market and gave you a cup of ice cream.

"It's exactly fine. Thank you so much, Yoohwan. You help me this time." you smiled satisfingly.

"Never mind. Yoochun hyung ask me to help and protect you when he's in ia." Yoohwan grinned to you and scooped the ice cream.

You felt tingling in your heart. Your boyfriend always treated you well, he didn't let you suffered in any circumctance.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

 

Your phone vibrated when you were so busy with your assignment.

20 minutes later.. it vibrated again and again.

You sighed and took it.

"___-ah, are you alright? Why don't you pick up my call or reply my message?"

"I'm sorry, oppa. I have to finish my assignment." you sighed looking at your computer.

"If you need help, ask me, or call Yoohwan."

"No, I'll finish it myself. Don't worry, oppa." you smiled secretly.

"Don't be late to sleep or eat. Good luck. I love you."

"Me too."

you hung up your phone and looked at your wallpaper, picture of you two made a big love signal with hands.

You smiled sincerely.

His everything made you fell for him even more.

And you really really missed him.

'Why the time passes so slow? It's still 2 months, but it feels like 2 years already.'

A few hours later he texted you.

 

This separation isn't the end right? I really miss you, sweetie

-LoveMicky-

 

He had to go to United States for his career, he was good on composing song and writing song's lyric. And he was the one who handled his family's restaurant. That's why I supported him to go to there, it's for his sake..

 

I always waiting for you, oppa. Take care. Don't catch a cold! ^^

-Love___-

 

You revealed your smile widely, hoping a great life would be came to you..

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

-September 13th, 2011-