*2*

What's Your Name?

Please listen to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0-GLOE53DQ&hd=1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Does he remember me or he’ll just ask me the same question again?

     “Uhm, annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted softly.

     He looked at me and stared. He remembers me? He stayed like that for the mean time then smiled.

     “Annyeonghaseyo.” He said then gestures me to give him my album. I handed it to him the flipped the pages.

      “What’s your name?” He asked while signing.

     *CRACKKK* (Mianhe I in making sound effects. Just in case you don’t know, it is the sound of the heart breaking. HAHAHA!!! XD)

      Ouch! He doesn’t. He really doesn’t! There’s no hope now. NONE!!! It’s my fault in getting my hopes up! L

     “Miss?” V asked again.

     “Uh-ow, Ria.” I answered. Aish!!! Jinjja!!! Because of thinking such things, I almost lost in my own world!

     “Nice name.” He said then smiled while signing. As I expected. *sigh* He put his arm on top of the album while signing. I didn’t care that much since my heart hurts too much.

     “Gomawo for supporting BANGTAN.” He said while handling me my album back. I just smiled and get my album.

     I was supposed to go now but I think I forgot something. Hmmmm. Oh yes! The present. I stopped and looked for the box inside my bag. Once I got it, I gave it to him.

     “Here.” I said while giving the box with both hands.

     “Gomawo.” He said while getting it and smile. I smiled back, trying to be cheerful and hiding the pain.

     “Cheonmanaeyo.” I said then bowed.

     I went out of the conference room and went to the bus stop. I get in as soon as the bus arrives. I want to go home as soon as possible. Of course, it wasn’t satisfying. It really wasn’t.

     When I arrive I saw my father and mother at the living room having some snacks. I went to them and kissed their cheeks.

     “How was fansigning, dear?” Mother asked.

     “It was quite fun, Eomma.” I replied smiling. I shouldn’t show them that I’m unhappy. I don’t want them to get worried just for something irrelevant.

     “Eomma, Appa. I’ll go upstairs and change. I’ll take a rest for a mean time.” I said to them and they both nodded.

     “Come down when you’re finished and join us arasso.” Father said before me going upstairs.

     “Nae.” I answered back.

     I went to my room and throw my bag to the couch as soon as I get in. I grab my pillow then lie down to my bed. I scream at my pillow to release my stress out.

     *BLAG*

     I looked where the sound comes from and I saw that the album fell on the floor. I groaned in standing up then pick it. Handling the album in my hand, I went back to my bed and sit at the end of my bed.

     “Wae?” I asked tearing up. Is this the fate of an ordinary fangirl? Being asked what your name is and being forgotten again? But why only him? The other members shouldn’t remember me if it was the reason.  Or he has a short memory? *sigh*

      I opened the album and all of it says “Thank you for supporting us.”, “We hope to see you again.”, and “We will always remember you.”

     “If you all do, why doesn’t he?” I utter.

      I flipped the pages and it shows V’s page. The writings made me gasp.

 

     “Gomawo for showing up. I thought you’re not coming but I still wait for you. Gomawo. Ria, to tell you the truth, I really remember you. I really do. But I really like the way you say your name with your voice. Seeing you, hearing you, and knowing your name makes my heart flutter. Thinking if I’m going to see you or not drives me crazy. But I hope I can see you again and know you better.

                 P.S. Call me Taehyung Oppa next time.

                                                    Your admirer,

                                                    Taehyung Oppa.

                 2nd P.S. Can you please give me your mobile number the next time we meet?

     I lost words to utter. I don’t even know what to say. My tears fell and answered like he was listening.

 

     “Nae, Taehyung Oppa.”