Welcome Back?

One Year Later

I seriously hate work..so tired!

 

"KRYSTAL, I'm home!"

 

I dropped my bag on the couch & just laid down with my chest facing the couch. I didn't wait for Krystal to reply & quickly fell asleep.

 

RING RING!

 

RING RING!

 

RING RING!

 

"Unnie, your phone!"

 

RING RING!

 

"Unnie!"

 

RING RING!

 

"Grr! This woman..Hello?"

 

"Jessica, where are you?" The voice on the phone sound dead & familar...

 

"Uhh, Jessica-unnie is sleeping..May I know who I am talking to?" The person told me their name.

 

 "OHH, UNNIE! How are you?! When did you get back?!"

 

"Umm, just got off the plane; I called to see if Jessica can pick me up?"

 

"She is knocked out on the couch right now..you want me to wake her up?"

 

"UH, NO. I don't want her to bite my head off as a welcome home present..Can YOU pick me up?"

 

"Yeah, sure; be there in 30 minutes--"

 

"WAIT! You do have your license, right?"

 

"Yes, Unnie; got it 5 months ago.."

 

"Okay, see you.."

 

=========================================================================

 

Jessica's POV

 

...why is she...the couch....

 

don't know....wouldn't wake up....dead as stone...

 

...sleepy head.....later...

 

I heard people talking around me while I was sleeping but I was so stuck in dreamland that I didn't want to get up. I felt a sudden warmth; I just curled up some more.

 

Someone is touching my face..Their touch is so gentle & warm but I'm too tired to wake up..

 

Someone's POV

 

I walked into Jessica's and Krystal's apartment & saw Jessica on the couch, still in her work clothes.

 

"She still work at the office?"

 

"Yeah, She got promoted so more workload for her.."

 

"Oh."

 

"Well, I got to go work too so I'll see you later, Unnie.."

 

Krystal closed the door on the way out. I walked towards Jessica on the couch. I took off my jacket & put it on top of her. She curled up but she didn't wake up. I sat down on the ground next to the couch & start tracing her face with my finger..I traced her eyebrows to her eyes to her cheeks & finally, her lips. She seem so peaceful..I laid my head on the arm rest & I continued to stare at her.

 

"You gotten skinnier, Sica..why don't you ever take care of yourself.."  The plane trip finally got to me. I also slowly fell asleep.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I heard someone talking again next to me so I half opened my eyes. I saw who it was..

 

Can't be...I'm so tired that I'm hallucinating..

 

I went back to sleep, thinking I was still dreaming. After a while, I heard someone calling my name.

 

"Jessica, wake up."

 

"..don't want too...5 more minutes.." I mumbled the last part but the voice still caught it..

 

"Haha, so you DO call my name when you sleep.."

 

I heard the voice responsing back to me & I quickly open my eyes. I jolted up from my position. First thing I saw was a pair of eyes looking back at me.

 

those eyes...

 

Then I saw her smiling at me..

 

that smile...

 

Then I saw her arms on her waist & her long legs..She was wearing a tee with shorts. Her hair was wet but not dripping wet.

 

that body...

 

I rubbed my eyes again to see if she was just an hallunication. I blinked a few times to see if she disappear but she was still there..I tried to open my mouth but nothing came out.

 

"Yes, Jess; I'm back.."