〈 CHEAT SHEET & APPLICATION.

〈 魔法の家 / HOUSE OF MAGIC — apply now!!!
HOUSE OF MAGIC.
PLOTLINE & SETTING
you're a student of ohsan school of magical arts, either in the 8th, 9th, or 10th year. this story will take place mostly in the ohsan castles and school grounds. the time is set in modern times, so things like phones and texting and the internet exist. i think the plotline is pretty self explanatory if you've read the foreword, but if you have any questions about the plot, let me know and i'll try my best to answer without any spoilers!

GUIDELINE 001

keep the format neat and clean. make sure the text that you type is NOT bolded! and never EVER just press the enter key to space down, you HAVE to use shift+enter in order to go down or else you will ruin the formatting. if you're having troubles, contact me and i'll try my best to help you but no promises since it's been a while since i've messed with formatting and stuff lol

GUIDELINE 002
i'm going to start off with the ethnicity and language and blood, since those are the sections that first come up and that aren't self explanatory. for your blood, if you have never watched or read harry potter before, a pure-blood is someone who has a purely magical heritage. there are no muggles in their family tree. a half-blood is someone who has a magical parent and a muggle parent. a muggle is someone whose parents are both muggles and their family has no magical heritage at all. so, hope that clears that up for those confused. you are free to choose whatever you want since ohsan is open to all. just make it match your background and parents and stuff. for your ethnicity, you MUST be some parts or full asian. the reason why i'm putting this limit is because there are other magical schools out there besides ohsan, such as hogwarts that's in the european countries, and ohsan is for those asian witches and wizards. I hope that makes sense to you guys, just please keep within that limit. for your languages, just keep it reasonable and you'll be good to go.
GUIDELINE 003
personality wise, i'm not gonna be too big on giving long, detailed paragraphs about your character. just give me the general gist of how they function and their dynamics, etc. i think something short and concise is better than having to read paragraph after paragraph of details. i'll probably focus mainly on the traits your characters have to write them, so just giving me good summary words of your character is good enough for me!
GUIDELINE 004
you can use anyone you would like as a face claim! except oh my girl's arin is taken as face claim.
GUIDELINE 005
love interests are optional! if you decide to have one, you can only choose someone from bts! i think history and relationship are pretty self explanatory, how did you guys meet, how long have you known each other for, how do you guys act around each other, etc. if you don't want to have one, just erase the whole section. my own character has no love interest at the time, so everyone is available. since everyone who applies is (most likely) being chosen, if there are duplicates of love interests, i will choose who works best for each character and the story!
GUIDELINE 006
i didn't do this before, but i've put bts and my own character into houses that best represent them as a person. i would like for you to do the same with your characters as well!
GUIDELINE 007
it'd be really cool if you put my own character into your app as a friend or something! i haven't finished an app for her, but in summary her name is song jinli and she's apart of the Choi house and she's an intellectual, has tons of grace and manner, is friendly with mostly everyone, but is sort of fake (changes herself to get others to like her), super stubborn (can't ever admit she's wrong), and arrogant (she thinks she's the top witch at ohsan). she's a single child to two insanely proud pureblood parents who expect nothing from the best of their pureblood daughter who must carry their family blood with honor. hopefully that's enough context for you guys!! if not, ask me any questions. also this isn't required at all just fun for me lol.
GUIDELINE 008
i've greatly reduced the app so hopefully everything is smooth for everyone! let me know if anything is wrong!! no password or anything, turn in all apps in the blog below!! as soon as i get your app and i find nothing wrong with it, i'm going to add your character under the list of students according to their house. i'll make a character page later but i'm just lazy right now lol. i won't be doing reviews or anything, so i'll just comment on your app if everything looks good! let me know if you have any questions please because i'm sure i missed something...
 
TURN IN / SOURCE CODE / EXAMPLE