〈 OHSAN HOUSES.

〈 魔法の家 / HOUSE OF MAGIC — apply now!!!
HOUSE OF MAGIC.
HOUSE OF JANG
The House of Jang was founded by the witch Jang Soonhee. The House of Jang is known for their traits of fearlessness, bravery, chivalry, and adventurousness. The house colors are maroon and gold and is symbolized by a phoenix. The current Head of Jang is professor Gwak Joohee. The House of Jang represents the element of fire. The common room and dormitories are located on the sixth floor of the main castle and is protected by the miniature statue of Athena. Some current students include Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin.
HOUSE OF SEOK
The House of Seok was founded by the witch Seok Hyunjung. The House of Seok is known for their traits of dedication, hardworking, patience, and kindess. The house colors are gold and black and is symbolized by a kirin. The current Head of Seok is professor Shin Jaemin. The House of Seok represents the element of earth. The common room and dormitories are located on the second floor of the main castle and is protected by the painting of twin witches. Some current students include Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung.
HOUSE OF CHOI
The House of Choi was founded by the wizard Choi Yongsik. The House of Choi is known for their traits of wittiness, intelligence, wisdom, and proactivity. The house colors are royal blue and bronze and is symbolized by a water dragon. The current Head of Choi is professor Song Mina. The House of Choi represents the element of water. The common room and dormitories are located on the fourth floor of the main castle and is protected by the statue of Poseidon. Some current students include Kim Namjoon and Song Jinli.
HOUSE OF YANG
The House of Yang was founded by the wizard Yang Seunghae. The House of Yang is known for their traits of ambition, determination, cunning, and passion. The house colors are emerald and silver and is symbolized by a pegasus. The current Head of Yang is professor Han Chinhwa. The House of Yang represents the element of air. The common room and dormitories are located on the eigth floor of the main castle and is protected by a landscape painting of a dark forest. Some current students include Park Jimin and Min Yoongi.