Welcome to Neverland

The Boy from Neverland

The next morning, Dalnim went to school feeling really happy about what happened the other night. It was rather amazing how she actually went out with someone she barely knew and made him happy. She walked to school with her little sister who is 2 years younger than she is. 

"It's amazing how birthday boy tried to die on his own birthday." Her sister, Hanbyul said. 

"Who died?" She asked. 

"Well, he didn't die but they said he's currently in a comma." Hanbyul added. 

"Who is?" Dalnim asked getting irritated with her own sister. 

"Ricky! The son of the aristocrat?" She said trying to give some clues to her older sister but Hanbyul was still confused. "The birthday boy of the party you attended yesterday?" 

"Oh my god he did!?" She asked suprised. "Now I feel bad cause I ditched the party and went somewhere with this guy name Peter." She said and smiled but feeling guilty too.

"You shoud be sorry. He could be dead any time soon." 

"That's not so nice of you to hope for someone else's death too, you know?" She said. 

"Here, read this. It's all over the news just because he's a son of an aristocrat. I mean, it's ridiculous for me to be jealous but I am. If I ever committed suicide, I bet you're the only one who would be affected over my death. No one really bets an eye on me." Hanbyul said handing her phone with the news to her sister. 

"Hey, don't make jokes on death and suicide. Everyone who committed suicide must have had a lot of struggle to actually decided to 'let go' of their lives. Please, death is not a joke. Okay?" Dalnim reads the news and saw the picture at the end of the news. "Are you sure, this guy is Ricky, the son of the aristocrat?" 

"Yes. Everyone knows him for being so damn wealthy in this school. Except you maybe because you don't seem like you care. Why?" 

"This is the guy I went out with!" Dalnim said. "But, he told me his name was Peter!" She was shocked and sad. She was just about to feel happy about what she did, or somehow what she did might lead him to suicide. 

"Did you tell him to commit suicide!?" Hanbyul asked. 

"No! I just told him what dad have always told us 'no one is too late for fun' and did I said something wrong?" She told her sister. "I need to know which hospital he's in!" 

"It says Seoul Hospital." Her sister said before she watched Dalnim running down the hallway to go to the hospital.

She went there and she wasn't able to go inside as she's considered as a stranger. It was true though. She didn't even knew his real name was Ricky. If he had told her his real name, she wouldn't have took his hand for an escape. She looked at his lifeless body and felt sorry for him. 

"Whatever was your story that was left unheard, I am deeply sorry for not being able to be there to listen." She said to herself. 

Truthfully, when Dalnim gave Ricky a big impression on how no one's too old for fun, Ricky gave Dalnim a big impression about how in the end, everyone will grow up. Knowing him, made her realize there's more to just dreaming. There's reality we should live for. Both left themselves different kind of affection but in just one night, both learnt a very big lesson. Both realized on something they haven't known before. 

"Who are you?" Ricky's mom asked her. 

"I'm sorry." She bowed to her in respect. "I am sorry over what had happened to your son. I'm Pete- I mean, I am Ricky's friend." She said. 

"I didn't remember Ricky having any friends." She looked sad but still arrogant. "Please stay away from my son. Whatever had happened to him must have been a bad influence from you." 

It made Dalnim mad for whatever Ricky's mom had said but because she wanted to respect her as an adult, she just apologized and left the floor. She went to the hospital's garden and sat there for the longest time she could ever imagined. It effected her to the fact that something she said might have lead him to take away his life. She felt as if she was responsible for his accident. She wanted to walk home after having her late lunch, but the thought of 'suicide' was too scary for her to even swallow her food. It was scary. How did someone find the courage to actually die. Death is something she has never thought of. Not even once. All she has ever thought of in her life was reality and dreams and never what comes after. Death. 

She spent the day feeling down and terrible. She took a cab home. It was far from her house. She asked the driver to not use the highway as she is positive rush hour would have caused a traffic jam and she does not wish to pay extra for her taxi fare. They used other road back home. She fell asleep in the taxi but was awaken by the sudden turn by the taxi driver.

"Oh God! Did you see that!?" The taxi driver was surprised. 

"Why are you driving like this!?" She screamed. 

"I was trying to avoid someone in the middle of the road! But when I lookd back he wasn't there!" She can see how the taxi driver is having cold sweat when he talked. 

"There's no such thing. Please be careful." She said feeling the chill. 

"THERE HE'S AGAIN!!!" The taxi driver was strayed from his lane again when he saw someone on the branch and freaked him out. 

"NO!!! PLEASE STOP THE CAR!!!" Dalnim screamed for her dear life. She could only imagine the pain she would be bearing in just a few seconds before the crash.

Without thinking of his safety when he switched lanes out of fear, there was another car coming from the opposite direction. Seconds before they almost crashed, the taxi switched back to his lane panickly and hit another car. Their car had a few spins before being hit by another car from the opposite direction. 

The only thing Dalnim saw that time was the stars and the moon really close to each other. It was like the stars were surrounding the moon. She felt like her sister was next to her when she's not nearby. That time, Hanbyul was in her class and she got a papercut. She had a really bad feeling. Like something was wrong. Dalnim know she couldn't die yet. Her sister needs her. She can't leave. 

"Sa..v..e. Me." She cried in pain as her tears ran down her cheeks that were covered with blood. She felt her body getting numb and cold on the icy cold road. She saw a beam of light and she was afraid to see the car crases over her body. She cried in pain unable to imagine the pain. She can't imagine death like this. 

The moment she was losing hope, she felt like her body was too light. So light, she felt like flying away. Light enough to actually fly away. 

She felt her body went against the wind. She felt the wind rushing againts her hair. She was flying against the cold wind. She was flying. She saw some sparkles coming from the person holding her way, leading her and fall asleep. 

----

"Are you awake?" He asked.

"Where am I?" Dalnim asked feeling dizzy. 

"You're right where you wanted to be. By the stars!" He said and smiled. It was her dying wish. The only thing she saw was the sky and the stars next to the moon but being next to the stars wasn't what she asked for. It was being with Hanbyul was all she wanted to be. 

"I'm by the stars?" She was so suprised that she almost fell down from the clouds. "OH MY GOD! WHERE AM I?! PLEASE TAKE ME DOWN!" She cried. 

"Wow! Wow! Hang on there! Be careful. The clouds at night are not as densed at it is during the day." He said with a smile as he rolls over to the other side of the cloud. 

"How is it possible that I am sitting on clouds! How is it possible you are too!" She questioned everything. 

"Well, it's easy. That's cause you are now, lighter than the clouds." He said. 

"What?" She asked in disbeliefs. "Who are you?" 

"Me? I'm Peter! Peter Pan!" He said excitedly. 

It was Peter. The person that only Dalnim knows as Peter while everyone else calls him Ricky. But for now, Peter Pan is just how Dalnim knows he is. 

"Are we going somewhere?" She asked. 

"Yes, we are! We're off to Neverland!" Peter reached out for her hand, he ran so fast and jumped into the air as if they were falling down. Dalnim felt like her heart was ripped into pieces. However, instead of falling straight down, they went up , up and above the clouds. Dalnim closed her eyes throughout the journey until Peter told her to open her eyes. 

"This is Neverland." He smiled. "Nothing gets old, no one becomes bold. We're all the right size we should be, there's nothing you need to worry!" He said excitedly. 

Neverland was beautiful. It was like a land made of dreams. Where the land are so close to the stars, the peak of the mountains are so close to the moon, the seas are so clear, you can't tell the sky and the seas apart. The stars are so bright, you won't need lights to light up the night. It was far more beautiful than you could dream of. 

"Can I have a walk here?" Dalnim asked in awed as she looked around Neverland that was infront of her. 

"A Walk? You belong here now." Peter said. "Welcome to Neverland." He lead her the way as Dalnim started laughing and loving the beauty of Neverland. 

Mesmerized by its beauty.

Forgetting that she was actually lighter than clouds now. 

Living her dreams.

in Neverland. 

=========================================================================

First of all~ Hello~ I am so sorry for disappearing and finally here updating ONE chapter after ages. I am deeply sorry but. I hope you love the chapter and please do tell me what you think of it ^^ Thank you

and p/s: ricky is peter. ^^