Chapter 4

She-wolf

waaah~ thank you for subscribing XD, and those who are wondering it's OT12, but the situation is the same as now. don't want to spoil too much but everyone will be there, please bear with me a little while longer :)


“What is going on here?”

They all turned to see who it was and was none other than her mother.

“Mum!” Julia run to her mother to hug her, “mum, please tell me it’s all lies. That woman is saying strange things, but papa isn’t denying it. Please tell me that it’s all just a prank she’s playing” she was full on sobbing while hugging her mother while her mother tried to figure out what was happening.

When her mum turned to the guests in her living room she was too shocked to say anything.

“Hello, Miranda. I see that you’ve been doing well.” the woman hissed.

“Rosalind!” her mother chokes “How-, when-… I’m really sorry!” when Julia heard her mother say that she had to get away from her mother,

“What do you mean you’re sorry? Are you telling me that what she told just now was the truth??? How could you lie to me all these years?” she was shouting to her mother and father, but then she turned to the woman

“It’s your entire fault. Why do you have to come now and start this nonsense? You’re just lying-

She couldn’t finish her sentence because one the wolves growled really loud and was baring its teeth at her.

“Sue, stop! It’s not her fault.” The woman scolded the wolf like she was talking to a human, “I understand you’re shocked. But believe me that all I’ve said are not lies. It’s the truth. Julia, I’m your mother. I’m the one who gave birth to you. Your father is at home waiting for you to come; entire family is waiting for you. Please come with us. I want to show you everything you’ve missed and I want to know everything about you. Please come back home.” She was approaching her while tears were running down her face but Julia didn’t know what to do anymore so she bolted to her room. She looked the door and slid down the door.

‘Why? Why is this happening? Please let it all be a bad dream. Please just everything that happened be lies.’ She was crying while hugging her knees but the soft knock on her door and the trembling voice of her mother made her pause.

“Julia, honey! Can I come in?”

She hesitated a little but then decided to open it, after all it was her mother, and maybe she’ll tell her that everyone was just playing with her.

When she opened the door her mother came in and hugged her.

“I’m sorry, baby girl. I’m really sorry.” She was crying now and hugged her even closer.

“Why mum? Why did you do that? Why did you guys do that to them?” she had to ask because as much as she was hurting, as much as she wanted it to be lies it became inevitable that it’s the truth.

They were sitting on the floor now holding hand staring at each other.

“Oh, honey. I did a terrible thing because I was miserable myself. At the time the temptation was too good that I gave into it. You see, at that time, before things went out of control, your father and I was trying to have a child. But we were never successful. We were completely hopeless and didn’t know what to do. We went to many different doctors and they all said it was hopeless. But Rosalind called us and another friend to send you away. At that time I felt like I was being given the chance, it was like you were god’s gift to us. When we got away from there I convinced your father, but it wasn’t that hard because we were both desperate. Then we persuaded Dave, it was hard but desperate woman does everything she can to gain what she desires. I’m sorry, I’m sorry for being selfish. I took your family away from you, I’m sorry.” It was heart breaking to see her like this.

“I understand. But I want to be alone right now. I need some time to absorb all these things happening.” She whispered softly and stood up from the floor to went to her bed.

Her mother looked sadly at her but sighed in the end and stood to get out but what Julia said made her face split in happiness.

“But I don’t hate you for what you did, mum.”


thank you for reading~