Chapter 3

She-wolf

sorry for the horrible update, i'm not very good at updating because i'm a very bad author. hope you're still with me


“First, let me introduce myself. My name is Rosalind. We came from Alaska to see you.”

‘To see me?’ Julia was intrigued. Now that she calmed down somewhat she can notice that the woman was beautiful, so beautiful like she’s not from this world. Black wavy hair, somewhat tanned skin, pull red lips, and rows of white teeth she glimpsed when she was talking. Most striking was her eyes which were mismatched, one yellow and the other blue.

“Why do you wanted to see me?” she asked and she probably imagined but the woman looked hurt for a second.

The woman just sighed and glared at her father.

“I see that your parents didn’t tell you anything.”

“Tell me what? Papa, what’s she talking about? Do you guys know each other?” she looked at her father and noticed that he was looking paler as the seconds went past.

“Honey, please believe that your mom and I love you dearly. You’re our baby daughter and our sun. We didn’t want anything happening to you.” He was looking so glum and sad that she wanted to comfort her father but the woman snorting on the other side stopped her.

She looked at the woman sharply but the woman was looking at her father with so much hatred she flinched unconsciously.

“Your baby daughter? Hah! Don’t make me laugh. If you love her so much why didn’t you tell her the truth? Afraid she’ll hate you? If you can’t tell her, then I’ll help you.” And she looked at Julia, but when she looked at her there wasn’t even a hint of frustration there. Just something that looked oddly like a adoration.

“Julia, I want you to listen carefully about what I’m going to say now. It’s about your origin and where you actually came from. Your parents were part of our family. You see, our family is a long lineage one. We were strong and known in our area. But some people didn’t like that we were strong so they plotted to erase our family. At that time, I was weak because I just gave birth, so my husband had to take responsibility to lead our family-

“Whoa, whoa! Wait. Your husband had to take responsibility to lead your family? Why didn’t he lead in the beginning?”

The woman looked kinda sad at that.

“Our family runs a little different than most ones. In our family usually women take the role of head in the family. Anyways back to the point, my husband was under a lot of pressure and he did his best to stop them but in the end there was just too many of them and our family was in a weakened state. I had to save my baby from the evil clutches, so I did the only thing I could think of at that time. I sent my baby away with trusted members and told them to go into hiding till I come for my child. That war like state continued on for a year and finally we won. It took some time for everything to settle down but when it completely calmed down I wanted my child back. But the friends, family members I trusted were gone. It was like they vanished from earth. No matter how much I looked for them, no matter how much I tried to find them it was futile. The baby I could hold only for a few days, the child I could only love for just a little while was like a figment from a dream. I never once stopped looking for them and finally I found one of them. That was 5 year ago. The information I got from him sustained me the energy, the hope that my child was real, and that I could keep looking for her. At last I found her; she grew up to be an astounding girl, beautiful, smart and brave. Julia, I’m your mother.” when she said this she had tears in her eyes and all the other wolves whined and surrounded her like they were comforting her.

‘NO! No, it can’t be. There’s no way it’s real.’

“Papa, she’s lying right? Why is she lying about something like this? Let’s call the police, before she does something crazy. I think she’s not right in the head. Papa! Why aren’t you getting up? c’mon, get up we have to get away from her.” She was tugging on her father’s hand trying to pull her up but the way her father looked at her just confirmed what the woman was saying. It was full of guilt and tears were b in his eyes.

“NO! I don’t believe this. Why aren’t you denying it? Please tell me she’s lying! Tell that she’s just someone playing a prank on me. Papa!” she was crying at this point and sitting before her father while holding his hand.

“I’m sorry honey, I’m sorry” the constant muttering of her father only made things worse and he was crying now too.

But all this came to a halt by the slamming of a door.

“What is going on here?”


thank you for reading it. i'll try to upload the next chapter soon :)