30

Distant Memories(Made in the USA part 2)

Saehee could feel sweat run down her back and thighs. Her brows furrowed as she pushed herself harder, the placed she lived in was well lit and safe, she didn’t really care if her neighbors would find her odd running alone at night.

“Ya!” She heard Jackson, she halted and found him, panting after her.

Her brows rose, but she halted.

“You..”

Saehee crossed her arms.

“What’s wrong, Sae? I thought~”

“I told him. Everything.”

Jackson paused.

“So..why?”

“It was a mistake…telling him.”

“You two are very frustrating.” Jackson said as Saehee began to jog again.

“My cousin’s not very vocal with his feelings, and here comes Jung Saehee, too stubborn to spit everything out.”

 

Mark glanced up as the front door opened, he heard Jackson went to his room. Saehee was speaking on the phone as she walked to the kitchen. She had a towel wrapped around her neck as she padded towards the fridge.

From afar, Jaekyung was watching them by the staircase.

Mark quietly followed her to the kitchen.

We have to talk. You know that.

You don’t have the right to remind me of that.” Saehee said without facing him, she was in the process of making a sandwich. Mark sighed and leaned against the counter.

Eat rice, you’ll get hungry later.

Saehee ignored him and just grabbed a glass of milk.

“Saehee…I don’t understand.” He almost whispered, Saehee turned to him.

“What? Do I need to say it in Mandarin too?” She spat back, Mark frowned.

“No, I don’t understand…why…”

Saehee bit her lip, Mark panicked slightly.

“Gee, I don’t know Mark Tuan. These past few days…I’ve been trying to talk to you, but she~” She looked away and just picked up sandwich.

See you tomorrow. Good night.” Saehee muttered before sidestepping him, but Mark yanked her back, the plate dropped on the kitchen floor.

Jaekyung balked from afar. Although, she couldn’t understand, she knew that the two were fighting.

Do you want to know what I think?” Mark asked, his tone husky as he pinned Saehee against the wall.

What? That you can’t keep up with me now?” Saehee asked.

“No, stop meeting him. It’s a warning.”

“What the Mark Tuan? A warning? You’re with her everyday! I don’t even see Him~”

Mark pressed his lips against hers, Saehee pushed him back.

You have to listen to me, Tuan….You’re my best friend, I thought you would understand me better than anyone else.

“Sae, why? You know fully well that it’s just you.” Mark ran his fingers through his hair in his frustration.

Saehee closed .

Jaekyung froze, her fingers curled around her phone.

Then I want her moved,

Mark’s brows rose up.

Tuan, I don’t even know what I’m doing sometimes~

Saehee, she’s not a threat.” Mark explained.

Saehee just shook her head.

See? You never listen to me.” She said before turning away from him.

 

Lauren bared her teeth as breakfast began, Mark and Saehee weren’t speaking. Her father was cranky and Jaekyung was trying to chat with her.

“I have to leave early.” Saehee said as she put her coffee down.

“You haven’t touched your food yet.” Jackson said.

“I can order take out later, I~”

“Jung Saehee!” A deep voice came from the front door.

Jackson wanted to hit himself with a frying pan.

“Himchan.” Saehee blinked as Himchan marched in the room.

Mark looked at the other male, his eyes cold.

“I…” Himchan blinked, realizing where they were and who Saehee was with.

“Hyung.” Jackson greeted helplessly.

“Why are you here?” Saehee asked.

“I…about Ayumi,..she…might have…”

Mark picked up the newspaper just as Butler Ko set it down, then he stood up and strode him.

“You, you’re the reason~”

“Tuan.” Saehee managed to block him before he could grab Himchan’s collar. Saehee pressed her palms against his chest firmly.

Did you see the paper?! It’s about you, stealing Himchan from that girl!

Saehee balked at Himchan. Mark stepped back from her.

Mark, I~

“We’re going home tonight.”

“What do you mean~”

 

Namjoo, arrange the flight for us back to Seoul.Mark spat before heading up to his room.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++