25

Distant Memories(Made in the USA part 2)

 

Jaekyung paused, she didn’t speak English well, but she knew enough to understand what the other girl was saying.

Mark had gone still in his position, obviously he was confused and outraged.

“Excuse me?” Saehee stuttered, Mark had let go of her wrist.

“Please, stop doing this. I know he keeps on running to you.”

“Sae,” Mark said.

Saehee slowly shook his head, she turned away from Ayumi before rushing out of the place.

 

Oh no.” Jackson said as he saw his friend run out of the place.

“Hyung, what was that?” Jackson walked to Mark.

I…Kim Himchan, that was his fiancé, now tell me, why is she confronting Saehee?” Mark asked, his tone sharp.

Jackson closed his mouth and looked away.

He thought they were successful, that Ayumi wouldn’t bother Himchan anymore.

But this was far worst than what he expected.

He heard Mark sigh, then with his two secretaries tailing after him, he stormed out of the place.

 

“Ya!” Saehee had snapped again, Himchan winced. They were inside his office at the top floor.

“She went up to me earlier. Mark was there too.” Saehee rubbed her the temples of her head.

“I thought you told him.” Himchan murmured, Saehee leaned back on the couch.

“I did not get the chance to, that secretary of his is always~” Saehee shut , Himchan’s brows rose.

“So…that’s…the reason? You mumbling about competition.”

“We are not talking~”

“Jung Saehee, you fool.” Himchan mused, Saehee was tempted to take her shoe off and throw it at his face.

“Look at her and look at you.” He shook his head.

“Look, ahjussi, why don’t you clean this mess first?” She snapped.

“I will, but…do you even see the way your Mark Tuan looks at you? And that girl..well, in my expert opinion~”

Saehee hissed.

“You’re an eleven compared to her two. And we’re talking about ten points here.”

“Did I forget to mention that your fiancé just called me a home wrecker?” She sighed and leaned against the couch, Himchan looked at her.

“I’ll fix this, don’t worry. For now, go out and enjoy. Your friends are here too.”

Saehee stood up.

“But, Saehee, Mark and his secretaries, where are they staying? Hotel?”

“I don’t know, Jackson arranged it.” She blinked.

“I hope they live in your house, it would be fun to watch.”

“You’re not welcome to visit.” Saehee replied before leaving. Himchan just chuckled.

“A jealous duck.” He chuckled before making a call.

 

 

Jackson was tapping his fingers on the kitchen counter; Mark was at the garden, palying with Lauren. He had already led Namjoo and Jaekyung to their rooms.

No one knew where Saehee was, they tried calling her but she seems to have left her phone in her car.

This was bad, Mark wasn’t talking a lot when they had arrived. He didn’t even ask about her, he only asked Jackson for him to call her.

He heard the front door open as Jaekyung and Namjoo stepped down from the stairs.

“Sae!” Jackson hurried.

 

Mark entered the house with Lauren. He saw Saehee enter the house, Jackson had taken her jacket from her.

“Saehee,” He called.

“You’re back, ma’am,” Namjoo had greeted her. Saehee halted, her eyes went to the two. She scoffed.

Mark paused, surprised.

“They’re staying here too?” She asked flatly, Jackson looked at Mark for help.

“Laur, why don’t you go to your room.” Mark murmured before walking to Saehee.

“What happened earlier? Have you been going out with Himchan?” Mark asked. He saw Saehee close her eyes briefly.

“Going out.” She whispered to herself.

“You ask me that now.” She murmured, Jaekyung and Namjoo were stunned at her coldness. Jackson looked away.

“Jung Saehee.” Mark said.

 

“Do you even know how many times I wanted to tell you what happened? But, you were always busy entertaining somebody else.” She snapped before heading up to the stairs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++