Replay 2004 (Who's My Father?)

Replay 2004 (Who's My Father?)

As promised, all four seniors gather up first, they already decided after the group divided that they will form two groups Dongwook decided all. She will with Minwoo and obviously Lee Dongwook with Dae Hee.

One by one many people were gather, they will lead sixteen junior so each group lead eight juniors. Park Bom spotted in the garden chair near bus parked, two of her group had chit chat in front of the bus, Bom looked really heartless at that time, where the hell Park Minwoo was. Bom then looked at Jia with her group they looked like ‘we’re going to do something fun’ while Bom couldn’t stop for sighing, almost her juniors all gather. The weather not too bright also not too cloudy it was perfect actually but everything just looked bad in Park Bom eyes, the small rock in the corner of the streets, the crack glass in front of building, the small damage in the bus chair everything clearly seen in her eyes, rather than how the trees were so green and so calming, all the were mix between green trees and yellow leafes were given it was almost fall. Her bag suddenly fell from the chair made her sigh even more, why Park Bom suddenly became a grumpy girl? Oh yeah, her vacation was stolen.

“Shi..” Bom without intend to stand up she tried to reach her bag beside her, but a hand faster than her tiny hand. It was same hand who tried to help her in the Library. Park Minwoo.

“Do you usually curse in small things like this?” He said as gave back her bag.

“No, only when an ant bites me.” He smiled with her random answer show his little dimple under his lips.

“I also want my vacation, we have the same situation, but maybe it because the two chit chatting in front of you?” Asked him with teasing smile.

“No!” Faster than light, louder than club music his denial made everyone turn on her.  Park Minwoo endured his laugh. While Bom made natural blush on her cheek.

“Allright, every already gather up, I will check attended list, rise your hands when your name called.” Lee Dongwook began to call their name one by one.

“Who said that he will in charge? I can charge too you know.” Minwoo whispered  who clearly heard by Bom.

“But you have no voice when our last meeting.” Whisphered her back.

“Who said, I fixed what was lack.”

”Oh.. I forget.”

“But it is ok. I hope he lead well.”

“Ok, we have two buses, and i already mentioned who will be in my and Dae Hee senior group, while the other go to Minwoo and Bom senior group. Now let’s move.” Dongwook then go to her bus followed by Dae Hee and their juniors group. Bom wanted to move also but her hand was hold by Minwoo’s hand.

“Not so fast.” Said Minwoo then freed Bom hands. “Ok, guys your stuff already in the bus right, sure something is not forgotten?” Asked him full of charming. While they and Bom were thinking what they might forgot Minwoo talked to Bom “Look at them clearly, they will be in your responsibility in this four days, remember their face they will be your siblings.” Bom nodded understand and she looked at them very clearly even try to remember their name. After they made sure nothing were left, Minwoo spoke again. “Ok, get in now, we follow after.” All the juniors enter and picked chairs one by one she took a glimpse too look at Minwoo then looked at the juniors. Lee Dongwook lead with playfully atmosphere, made everyone comfortable, while Minwoo made everyone in warm atmosphere like family.  Bom slightly smiled.

“What so funny?” Asked Minwoo.

“Nothing.” Bom shaked her head while smiling. Minwoo also smile when looked at her.

“Let’s go!”

Who knows that they were perfectly match for humor. They made friends so fast, Minwoo just open minded and honest person, he will say what he did not like, Bom with her unpredictable character always made Minwoo smile.

:::::::::::::::::

“So Mom, whose character you like the most?”

“Both were good, but no one beat your father. We matched the most.”

:::::::::::::::::

After they fought for arguments, the humor they laugh for, every colorful roofs, every stylish doors, Bom smiled at the child played they passed by when they in the silence already passed finally they arrived where they spent their three nights for. Minwoo and Dongwook left took care of something; Bom saw Dae Hee had struggle moment when she tried to lift her suitcase. Bom tried to help but they ended up fall together with Bom. Dae Hee sat in the Bom legs with her suitcase overlapped her left feet. Bom was semi lying she just need to lower her upper body to completely lie in ground.

“Ouch,” both of them moan.

“Oh My God! I am so sorry.” Dae Hee indeed really looked sorry and worry, she tried to pull Bom, with crippled feet she tried to stand.

“Next time ask for help, or use your both hands.” Said Bom tried to look calm to make her feel that she was all right.

“I understand, I am really sorry.”

“It is fine.” Dae Hee was so pretty and lovely, just a stupid boy who did not fall for her charm. She just like Flower in the spring, Ice Cream in the summer, Scarf in the fall, and Snow in the winter, she was waited in everything even Bom herself cannot deny her pretty.

“Are you hurt?” Asked Dae Hee anxious and worry checked Bom’s body.

“Who’s hurt?” A voice suddenly cracked their moment.

“We both fell when i tried to lift my suitcase.” Said Dae Hee really looked sorry.

“Oh my god, are you ok?” Said Dongwook checked Dae Hee’s body. “Let’s go there to sit, check everything.” Dae Hee little bit hobble also Dongwook helped her to walk.

Bom also looked the nearest chair to sit, it was behind the bus and she sat in there check her feet.

“Are you ok?” Minwoo suddenly appeared also and asked Dae Hee worried.

“We fell, Bom and I, it was my fault. I am fine, it was Bom i worry about.”

“Where is she then?” Asked Minwoo little worry.

“She is in th...” Dae Hee wanted to pint ot Bom, but she found nothing. “She was in front of the Bus.” Dae Hee looked confuse in Bom disappearance.

“It’s ok, I’ll go check.”

:::::::::::::::::::

“Are you ok?” Male juniors suddenly approached Bom, tall boy, not too handsome but not that bad, he looked like really village boy, obviously not from city the way he talked his dialect was different, as time goes bye he will change his dialect soon he believe. He talked polite as she his seniors and older than her, he looked like a good boy after all, hope he will not change in this city influence.

“I’m fine.” Bom smiled at him as she found it was cute that he worried about her.

“No you are not.” It seems like he was insist.

“Eh?”

“I saw it, the way you fell, your legs might ok, but your feet, I saw how the suitcase fell and hit your feet, it was pretty hard. I know that you are hurt, those expression shows that you really in pain.” This kid talked to her did not shoe his face, he worried more than shy. Seems like he really understand what Bom’s felt.

“Eh?” Bom was confused at his last statement, she asked for clarification.

“I am so sorry Bom senior, but I watched everything the moment when you intended to help Dae Hee senior and you decided to sit here. I saw your expression and the way you walked, you are in pain, it is hurt. I know. It might ok, but tomorrow it’ll got blue all over your left feet. I am so sorry, my mother expert in massage thing and she teaches me little bit, she also always help eldery in my village.” The way this kid spoke unstoppable made this Kid looked way cuter than before.

“Who is your name?” Asked Bom smiled endlessly.

Hong Soek. Yang Hong Soek.” Still did not show his face, his voice lower than before. Bom then looked at the sky, it almost Moon shift to light the earth, and in front of her, she watched the sun were saying beautiful good bye to earth saying that ‘I’ll be back tomorrow.’ “Hong Soek-ah, I will wait in here while you help your friends with their tent and say to them that I am fine, I just need something to fix ok?” Said Bom keep smiling. The obedient Hong Soek immediately leave her. “Ah, Hong Soek-ah?” Called Bom before he disappeared in her eyes, the Boy turned her eyes. “Chin up, you did nothing wrong!” Yelled Bom from afar. Hong Soek boy smile show her teeth. “Ah, cute.”

:::::::::::::::::::

“Yang Hong Soek!?” Hayi’s small eyes little bit bigger when she heard that name.

“Mm, i really remember that boy, such sweet boy. Why you know him?” Asked her mother curious, she narrowed her eyes on her.

“I have friend name Yang Hong Soek, I don’t think it is the same man.”

“Ah, probably your boyfirend?”  this time Bom add her teased smile with her narrow eyes.

“Eeei mom.” Bom then laugh.

::::::::::::::::::

“It is better now Hong Soek, ah.. what a relief. Indeed you are really great.” With moon watched them, Bom still in the same position, now she can feel that her feet knocked hurt, she grimaced as her feet now became slightly blue, just wait until it as same color as ocean. Her hurt in the feet had race with night cold, or they made an alliance to hurt her. Thank God to Hong Soek bring magic in his hands, pain in her feet slowly taken back. Abracadabra.

“It will not leave you until three days, the pain and the color might change also to purple.” Still with his polite language he talked to her just like a doctor.

“But thanks to you that it is much better now, i can walk now. Normally.” She added the last part with low voice she clearly wanted to hide that pain as she wanted to act normal in front of other. Bom did not leave her spot the last time she let Hong Soek helped his friends with tent, she watched how the moon came smiled at her bring its friends star, and it approached the night.

“The other looked for you, they worried. The seniors.” Hong Soek now watched the moon also after focusing on Bom’s feet.

“Really?”

“Mm, but I told them what you said.” Hong Soek now took a glimpse on Bom, but Bom already looked at him so they shared a stare for a second after the boy lower her gaze once again.

“Ahahaha, boy chin up. You are not too handsome, but you have a different charm I really like to see you.”

“Thank you.”

“Hong Soek ah. What did they look like, when they asked you about my condition?” Bom suddenly made her voice low it was serious this time Hong Soek thought since Bom alwayss talked with cherish tone with him, Hong Soek move her pupil left to right, thinking hard.

“Well, they indeed looked so worry mostly Dae Hee sunbae. They asked me one by one as they busy to help juniors. Minwoo sunbae also he looked understand that you need time alone, and ask my help to make you feel better, seems like even he was not there he understand what you feel right now, mentally and friskily. While Dongwook sunbae, little bit different.” As the night get darker and colder, they conversation seems more serious, Hong Soek little bit comfortable now around her. Both of them tight their jacket.

“What the diffrent?” Bom’s eyebrow frowned as her stare deep to the Boy who did not not looked at her.

“He forced me to tell where you are; I insist about you need time alone and he seemed understand. He said I should make you feel better.”

“He did?”

“Mm, he also gave me the jacket; he said make sure you wear that.” Bom little bit gasp at that, she looked at the jacket which made her warm.

“I was confused.” Hong Soek made a statement again.

“Eh?”

“Seemed like Dongwook understand so much that you were the most got injured, but he helped Dae Hee sunbe instead.”

“Are you shading shade to your sunbae now?”

“No, forgive me if you think so but no, i did not mean that. I mean Dong Wook sunbae sunbae totally into Dae Hee sunbae, and Minwoo sunbae already has a girlfriend, but the way they look into you is different with the way they look into us, Dong Wook sunbae also the way he looks Dae Hee sunbae somehow it is love totally but when it is you it is you, it is just a parent look at their child, it is also love but special, and also when you with Minwoo sunbae he looks mad. I don’t know. I am not sure. I am so sorry.” Hong Soek bite his lower lips he felt really indelicate to talk about his seniors.

“It is ok Hong Soek, thank you and you may rest, we have no activity tonight so keep your strength for tomorrow. We will climb the mountain.” Hong Soek bowed to overthinking Bom, she actually mad at that time, if it was true what Hong Soek said, was it hurt for Bom? The way he played her heart and the way he looked worry over Dae Hee and did not care about her at all, not even looked at her at that time but over worried when he was not around Dae Hee? Just like dew turned into water drop in the leave and wet the ground, just like Bom eyes wet and wet her cheek. It was hurt but Bom immediately erase with her fingers, silly jealousy will not hurt her. She won’t let it.

:::::::::::::::::::

“He was so friendly and gentle, every people knew him. It was so hard to not like him. They were quite match actually, so I won’t bother them, but the way he treat me just like said directly to me to don’t give up. What made me hurt that he made me like I were a second option when he remind that the girl he liked already had a boyfriend. That was made me sad.” Bom remembered everything again when her heart were being played by a man, her eyes were dreamy far looked into the past.

::::::::::::::::::::

“Due the bad weather of this summer to fall at some village, rain always fall hard it is dangerous for a climber to climb the mountain in this rate, some mountain already given a warning to not climb over since. The scientists are afraid that in the mountain the air in the night might turn into poison, we hope that everyone warns their relatives............................”

“Seunghyun, breakfast is ready.”

The boy called Seunghyun frozen in his spot watched the TV, his eyes got bigger as the news showed. He grabbed a jacket that hang on the hanger in his living room, he was going to somewhere.

Seunghyun ring the bell room over and over again at someone house it might impolite to visit someone house early in this morning. It was Lee family house. Chaerin’s house. Seunghyun’s face cannot hide that he was panicked, he pressed the bell room without mercy, did not care if the owner of house got annoyed.

“Who the hell.... oh sunbae? What is it?”

“The juniors, all the juniors also visit the mountain again? Just like ours?” Seunghyun asked her directly made Chaerin confused.

“Yeah, the same mountain like we were visited. Why?”

“That village..... .”

:::::::::::::::::::::

“Oh my god, that time no phone right?” Hayi gasped as the story getting more interesting.

“Who says? There were but not many have it. Four of us did not have it at that time, and the juniors were forbidden to bring it. It was so reckless. I would never forget that time.”

::::::::::::::::::

 

 

 

 

Make little Hongsoek appearance. ;)