The Boss

Together Forever

After 20 minutes, but felt like 2 hours, of awkward small talk we finally reached the JYP building.

 

"Here we are."

 

"Thank you Youngjae-oppa."

 

"Okay just go to the front desk and tell them your name. They should guide you to JYP's office."

 

"Thank you." I said as I hugged him.

 

I walked toward the front desk and asked the lady, "Excuse me, I am a new trainee and my paper works says I have a meeting with Mr. JYP."

 

"First and last name."

 

"Eunhee or May Ann Kim."

 

"Okay you have a meeting with him in 10 minutes, do you think you could find his office on your own?"

 

"Umm truthfully I don't think so I'm new to this whole area."

 

"Thanks okay honey, let me see who can help you." She said as she scanned the room, "Oh, Youngjae-ah! Are you busy? Can you help Euhee fine Mr. JYP's office?"

 

"I won't be late for training right?" Youngjae said.

 

"I'll call his office and tell him you are bringing her up, okay?"

 

"Sure, May Ann come on." He said as he grabs my hand.

 

"I'm sorry for making you do all these things for me."

 

"Nah it's fine I just remembered that I needed to talk to JYP-hyung tomorrow so since I'm here I'll just talk to him now."

 

"Oh okay." I said as we entered the elevator.

 

The elevator stopped at the 5th floor, when the door open I saw shocked.

 

Youngjae greeted him, "Hello Nichkhun-sunbae."

 

OMG OMG OMG OMG ARGHHHH I could die now....

 

"Hello Youngjae, who is the cute girl with you?"

 

OMG OMG Don't screw up May Ann

 

"Hello I am Eunhee, but call me May Ann I am a new trainee here!"

 

"Nice to meet you May Ann, are you half?"

 

"Yes I am!"

 

"So where are you both going to right now most trainee's start right a way in the training room?"

 

"Her paper work told her she needed to meet up with JYP-hyung before training." Youngjae told him.

 

"Oh that's strange but I'm heading up to JYP-hyungs office too."

 

*BING* You have reached the 10th floor

 

We all got out of the elevator and I just followed them.

 

*Knock knock*

 

"Come in."

 

"Hello hyung." Nichkhun and Youngjae said.

 

I just stayed in the back.

 

"Youngjae thank you for bringing Eunhee here."

 

"No problem, I am going to take my leave."

 

"Just wait a little bit, I need to talk to you in a bit." JYP said, "Nichkhun here is the details for the new project you needed."

 

"Thank you, I will report back when I am done." Nichkhun said as he left the room.

 

"So you must be Eunhee?"

 

"Yes I am sir, but please call me May Ann."

 

"Just call me JYP-oppa. When I saw you in Seoul I knew immediately that I needed you!"

 

"JYP-oppa why did you need me? I was just visiting a friend when I can to Seoul that day."

 

"Well there was something about you that made you stand out. When I confronted you, you let me have an small audition and I was right. You had a beautiful voice."

 

"You're exaggerating. I'm just average at singing."

 

"No you are really good, Youngjae here I found him just like I found you. He only trained one month for normal trainning, now it's been 6 months since then and he is debuting next month. We are going to debut a girl group next year and I want you in it! So far I know that Hyomin and you are going to be in it for sure!"

 

"Really?!? Hyomin is my bestfriend! But JYP-oppa are you sure that I can do it?"

 

"Well we are going to test that, you will have to perform in 4 days in front of the JYP family, so basically everyone."

 

"Only four days? I don't know if that is enough time!"

 

"You are not going to be by yourself don't worry! Since you are Hyomin are the ones I know for sure that is going to be in the group I'm going to have the both of you perform a song, you don't need to dance or rap, just sing a song. You can have one or two of the Got7 boys help you perform, they need to practice."

 

"Got7?" I said

 

"Oh I haven't told you, you are going to be the sister group of Got7, that is the new boy group, they are your neighbors."

 

"Oh I've meet them already."

 

"Can you wait a second I need to call the training room."

 

I just nodded and looked at Youngjae and started to freak out!

 

"What happens if I can't do it?"

 

"Don't worry you'll be fine! Besides you have Hyomin she is really good at singing and she has only trained for 2 months so far!"

 

"Okay so May Ann are you in?" JYP said.

 

"Well I'll take up the challenge!"

 

"Good that is what I need determination. Oh Hyomin you are here."

 

"Hello JYP-oppa."

 

"I've decided that you and May Ann are going to debut in next year."

 

"Really?!! OMG May Ann we can do this!"

 

"But there is one problem I need you both to come up with 3 songs to perform in 4 days, to showcase to the whole entertainment company. You can get help from any Got7 boys."

 

"Okay JYP-oppa we can do it!"

 

"You both get to train differently for the next 4 days getting ready for the performance, so go get started!"

 

We all left and entered the elevator.

 

"OMG OMG OMG is this really happening??" Hyomin said in English

 

"I know! We need to prepare so much in 4 days!" I replied in English

 

"Ummm can you guys not speak in English I can't understand." Youngjae said.

 

"Sorry Youngjae its just when we freak out we tend to speak in English."

 

We made it into the training room and the intructor took us to a speparate room to get ready.

 

....

 

 

 

 

May the restless days begin.


I forgot to put in the character description that May Ann and Hyomin can speak English..

 

Did you like this chapter it took me forever to write!

I wrote half of it on my phone then the rest on my computer.

 

Remember to Subscribe and Comment!

<3

 

~~

 

I really want the new Got7 album!

Hopefully I get Mark again ^^

 

I feel like spamming you with Youngjae

 

  \

 

  

  

 

 

 

~Cutie_Panda

 

 

 

 

 

My life everyday