Showtime! Part 1

Together Forever

D-2

After a few days of practicing and preparing for our preformance the d-date will be tomorrow.

Our final decisions were, Goodbye Summer, Tattoo Heart, and Bad Day.

I am finally comfortable sing with Youngjae now, which is good...hopefully I won't choke up...

"May Ann....Kim May Ann.... YAA EUNHEE!" Hyomin yelled

"WHAT?!!" 

"I called you 3 times and you didn't respond to me, where you day dreaming about Youngjae?"

"No!...." then in the smallest voice I could speak in, "maybe..."

Hyomin who is strangely gifted with 'sensitive', which means she hears everything, hearing turned around right after I said it and ambushed me. 

"HAHA I knew it! May Ann and Youngjae sit-in in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! (IDK how it actually goes... this is close enough) You are going to get married and have beautiful children and tell them the story of your unique love!"

"OMFG MICHELLE! *(Michelle is Hyomin's English name however she doesn't like being called that) Stop being a child!"

Hyomin looked at me and gave me a weird face she can only do, and ever times she does it I die from laughter.

We both just start to laugh and we forgot about the performace until Mark interrupted our moment.

"Yo crazy people are we gonna practice or not?"

"When did you get in the appartment?" I asked

"Oh don't worry about that May Ann" Hyomin said, "I'm ready! Lets go practice."

"...Okay"

We went on with our day and practiced and practiced. By the time it was sun down we were all tired and called it a night.

Showtime

"Are you good?" Hyomin asked.

"Never been better, lets do this!"

2 HOURS BEFORE

Our schedule was hecktic 

The program went from 12-2 and it was filled with a bunch of different performances

It started off with a duet of the two of us.

Then personal information.

Then an english cover.

Then a 30 minute break.

Then questions.

Then a dance.

Then a performance with Youngjae and Mark.

Finally more questions and solo songs.

After being told this schedule I just wanted to sleep!! I was done =.=

But Hyomin pushed me on.

"Are you good?" Hyomin asked

"Never been better, lets do this!" 

"I know that all of you have been wondering about the new project I have been working on." JYP-oppa said as he started the program, "I have been working on this project for a while, to make the sister group of GOT7. Their name is AX, and it is pronounced as Accents. I will explain more as we go along with the program."

"Wait what? Hyomin when did he decide our name!" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but I am digging the name."

"I like it too but I wish he would have told us."

"Without making all of you wait any longer, here is Hyomin and May Ann!" JYP-oppa said

We walked when he announced our names.

"Hello I am Hyomin!"

"And I am May Ann!"

"Thank you for coming!" We said.

The crowd started to clap and we took our sits.

"These ladies are the two I have decided to be part of AX. Hyomin, May Ann do you have a song prepared?"

Hyomin took the lead and said, "Yes we do, May Ann insisted that we sing Bad Day by IU."

"Are you ready?"

I gave Hyomin and JYP-oppa a thumbs up and the music began.

We sang our hearts out to show what we have to offer.

Hyomin and I were way to immersed into the song we forgot to look at the audience and only looked and each other.

When the song finished everyone looked at us in awe and clapped.

"Do you all now understand why I need these girls in AX?" JYP-oppa said, "Now continuing with the program, the girls are going to introduce themselves and give us general information about them."

Hyomin started off

"Hello I am Hyomin! My full name is Jung Hyomin and I was born in the States, my English name is Michelle! I am half Korean, a quarter Chinese, and a quarter Filipino and I randomly have Japanese blood in my too, I do not know how but I do. I moved back to Korea when I was 8, then moved back to the States when I was 10, but I moved again back to Korea when I was 14 and would go to the States occationally. I am 16 years old and I am 167 cm. I am studying my best learning different languages, I am fluent in English, Korean, Japanese and I am still learning Mandarin/Cantonese, Tagalog, and Thai. I am a vocalist but I cannot rap at all! I love to dance, sing, and read on my free time or just sleep."

How can she be so calm?

Hyomin finished and everyone looked at me.

"Hello I am May Ann! My birth name is Kim Eunhee, I was born in the States, and I go by my English name May Ann. I am half Korean, a quarter Chinese, and a little bit Spanish and Filipino. My moving situation was not as complicated as Hyomin's a year after I was born I moved to Korea, then when I was 12 I moved back to the States, and my final move was when I was 15 and my family decided not to move anymore. I am also 16, but I am a few months younger than Hyomin, I am 160 cm. I am new to the entertainment company so I have not learned as many languages at Hyomin, but I am fluent in Korean and English and I know the basics for Mandarin, but I am planning on learning more languages. I am mainly a vocalist and dancer I can rap but I am not that great at it. On my free time I love to do random things and drag Hyomin around with me."

"These girls have interesting backgrounds! So what is your next song?"

"Our next song is Tattoo Heart!" We said in English.

The music started to play and Hyomin started the song off.

We love this song so much that we harmonized each other perfectly.

The song ended and our 30 minute break started.

 

 

 

 

Did I ever mention I AM SO NERVIOUS?!?!?!


I AM BACK!!!....not really.

I am so sorry for not updating in a while!!!

But this chapter took forever to write and I still need to write the second half.

And I need help!!

Can you guys comment below names for the other girls in AX

I will choose 8 names (any type for example: Korean, Japanese, Chinese, English names)

But there will be a twist you just have to read the story to find out

Hopefully I will be able to update soon

See you soon!!

~Cutie_Panda~