Chapter 18

Dealing With The Ice Prince

Chapter 18.

 

The trip has soon come to an end. Today is the day they have to head back to Seoul. The holiday has been over and they have school tomorrow. Kai has booked them a morning flight so they can arrive home earlier and rest because tomorrow they still need to wake up early.

The buses set off to the airport. The ride is still filled with loud cheers from everyone, not lacking any excitement even though this time they will be flying back home.

Shereen sits next to Nana in the front seat. Six of her EXO oppas sitting at the back of the seat playing cards. Of course still surrounded by their fangirls.

“So… what did he say last night?” Nana says anticipating shereen’s answer with a curious look.

“What?” Shereen knows exactly what her friend means. She just pretends to act dumb to avoid her further blushing. Of course she could never forget every moment she has with Sehun. What happened last night was another miraculous one. It was their second kiss and it was once again Sehun who initiated it.

“Aishhhh.. you know what I mean.” Shereen really couldn’t help hiding her blushing face now because of Nana’s tease. Yuppp, her best friend just knows her too well.

“Well, I’m not telling.” She sticks her tounge out, this time taking a revenge.

“Come on, I’m curious to death.” Nana tries to dig out info by pleading with her puppy eyes.

“Well…. Nothing much.” She lies shrugging her shoulder.

“What??? No way. He didn’t even saying anything after dragging you away looking all furious?” Nana couldn’t believe her best friend’s answer.

“Why do you assume he was furious?” This time shereen is the one curious. Can her friend also see that he was furious just by looking? She is true though. Sehun was really different last night and she feared his anger. She didn’t know he would hate it that much. She remembered his expression remained unchanged when she glanced at him last night. Trying to figure out whether it was ok for her to do the punishment.

“Come on shereen. Don’t tell me you have no idea about it. If his gaze could kill, we all could have been dead by now.” Nana states, rolling her eyes.

“Well, he was. It was scary. I never saw that side of him before.” Shereen admits.

“Then doesn’t it mean he is opening up to you now? Well I bet he will never show it to someone that means nothing to him. Let me tell you something. Even EXO oppas have never seen him angry before. We talked about it once, some time ago when you were not with us. Everytime he is annoyed by them, he just ignores them for some time before finally talking again.”

“Are you serious?” Shereen asks, unsure.

“Omo… 101% I bet my whole fortune for it. So… doesn’t it mean that he really cares about you that he hates any other men looking at your  body?” She squeals like a six year old.

“You bet.” Shereen says and smiles. Well, she really wishes that it is so. But she doesn’t want to assume something too high just in case the opposite happens. It will be even more painful.

The buses finally reach the airport. Everybody gets off the buses and Kai once again is the one doing all the check in. This time the airplane is full of passengers. All seats are filled. They arrive not very early so they can’t really get their preferred seats. All of them are scaterred around the seats from the very front to the very back. So there is no way Kai is helping shereen to sit next to Sehun.

They rush to the waiting room because the boarding announcement is made just as they finish the check in. Shereen finds her seat in the eleventh row. Really far from where her two bestfriends and her other EXO oppas are sitting.

Sehun is sitting in the second last row. Unfortunately having his seat next to Hye Jin’s, the queenka that has been tagging along him for these last few years. She did confess to Sehun last year. However, despite the fact that he rejected her, she never bothers to give up. She knows that he is the only man she wants. No one else matters. What’s making her never give up her hope to be with him is that she believes that she has a great support from her parents for liking Sehun. Sehun’s parents and hers are colleagues. Sehun’s father and hers attended the same university and were close friends back then. They lost contact when her father had moved to Japan for his new job and that’s why she was born there. It was when she was 15, his father decided to move back to Korea bringing her mother and her with him. She was registered into Seoul Art High School and that is where she first laid her eyes on Oh Sehun. His outer appearance fits her criteria perfectly and his cold attitude just want makes her more curious about getting to know him more. She couldn’t be any happier knowing that her father actually knows Sehun’s father when they did an open house after moving to their new house. It turned out that their fathers unexpectedly met when her father was introduced by a client to an owner of one of the most influential cars manufacturer companies in South Korea. The car brand that is recognized globally. Having the same business makes them cooperate with each other even more often. Both families become closer and invite each other to their own houses for dinner regularly. The dinner has always been an event that she is waiting for the most. She would do anything just to make sure her appearance is presentable in front of Sehun and impresses him.

“Sehun oppa.. you are sitting here? Omo… I’m really glad you do.” Her smile gets wider everytime she can go near him.

Sehun just nods slightly and sits. Hye Jin keeps blabbering stuff to him. He is indeed annoyed, he just wants to sleep. But he can’t just shush her away. He has to bear with her. His father will be very upset if he sees him being rude to his close friend’s daughter. He listens to what she says half heartedly before finally says” Hye Jin ah.. I need to sleep. You should rest too.”

Hye Jin is disappointed at this but she knows she can’t be selfish. Sehun will dislike her for it and she never wants it to happen. She needs to fill a space in his heart.

“Nae oppa.. have a good rest. I will sleep too.” She says and with that closing  her eyes clinging onto Sehun’s arms, head resting on his shoulder. Sehun never likes it but can’t never be rude enough to push her away.

*As long as she doesn’t bother me* he thinks.

Shereen is queeing for the lavatory. She has been waiting for almost ten minutes but the person inside doesn’t seem to show a sign of coming out. She really needs to go to the lavatory now. It is urgent.

*Might as well go the the back ones* she says and with that walks towards the back side of the plane.

As she is walking to the lavatory, she spots Sehun sleeping. His sleeping face is so angelic, so innocent like a little child. However, what irks her is Hye Jin sleeping while clinging onto him. She herself has never done it with him and now the queenka is, looking ever so comfortably around her boyfriend. Shereen tries to shrug all the negative thoughts away.

*Sehun might just try to be kind to her*

With that she walks past them and does her business inside the lavatory. She takes the last glimpse once again while walking past them to head back to her seat.

The plane finally lands in Seoul. Everyone alights and has been waited by their family or drivers, ready to bring them home.

EXO bids goodbye to Shereen, Sora and Nana.

The three of them have shereen’s father drive them home.

“So how’s the trip girls?” Shereen’s father asks the three.

“It was awesome ajhussi. Shereen’s the one enjoying the most I think.” Sora answers and smiles meaningfully at her friend.

“Jinjja my daughter? Oooo.. I see. Having a boyfriend already?” Her father seems to catch what Sora means.

“Appaaaa.. don’t listen to them.” She says , trying to change the topic.

“Aishhh, acting all shy in front of your father. I know you very well. That expression tells a yes.” He teases.”… is it the one your omma told me the other day? The one driving you to school. If he is, you know you can always invite him to our house. I dind’t get a chance to meet him the other day.” He teases.

Shereen blushes madly at her father’s word while Sora and Nana giggle at the back seat.

Meanwhile at sehun’s house

Sehun opens the door and is greeted by his mother standing in front of her.

“Ohh omma? Why are you home?”

“Yah.. is it how you greet your omma after just coming home?” She slaps his arm lightly.

“Ani omaa… it’s just that you rarely come home at this time.”

“I was coming home to prepare for our dinner with the Kang family. It’s a relief that you are coming back early so you can get ready. The dinner will be held as usual, at 7. So make sure you come down before it nae?”

So tonight is basically a dinner to catch up with the Kang family. Yes by Kang, it means Kang Hye Jin is going to be there too. Sehun is never really excited about it. It is mostly their parents who catch up with one another so he is stuck with Hye Jin. Touring her around the house and bringing her to see his room because his mother forces him to. So he can predict that it is going to be another night that will just waste his time.

Sehun has finished getting ready and head downstairs. The time is 6.50 pm so he is basically early. The doorbell rings fifteen minutes after. His father opens it revealing three other people, Hye jin and her parents.

His father welcome them inside after doing a friendly hug with her father. They sit in the dining table and Hye Jin’s father then turns his attention to Sehun.

“Sehun ah seems like you’ve gotten more handsome everytime we meet. “ He says complimenting.”..It’s a relief that you don’t take after you father’s look.” He says jokingly and turns to Sehun’s father.

“Kamsahamnida, Mr Kang.” Sehun smiles at him and bows slightly.

“You never change huh? Always insulting me.” Sehun’s father jokes back before continues on..”..Look at yourself. You are lucky that Hye Jin takes after her mother’s look.”With that both families laugh and enjoy the dinner.

After finished with the dessert, the parents move to the living room to continue their chats.

“Sehun ah.. why don’t you accompany Hye Jin? You both can catch up with each other. You both can chat comfortably in your room. But don’t do anything further oh sehun.” His mother teases him earning a laughter from the rest. Well he himself is sure that he will not think about doing such thing her.”Hye Jin ah.. just be comfortable ok? Just make yourself at home.”Mrs. Oh continues.

“Nae aunty. Kamsahamnida.” With that she bows and follows Sehun to his room.

What the others don’t know is that that night she has planned on something. She promises herself that she will snatch sehun away from his incompatible girlfriend because she knows that she is the only one that deserves him.

 

Hi guys,sooo… this chapter is basically about Sehun and Hye Jin relationship. Well more like their parents’ relation. Poor him, he has no choice but to be stuck with her. What plan does Hye Jin have in her mind? Will she do anything crazy just to make sehun hers? Wawwww… now comes the drama in Sehun and Shereen’s relationship..Will they be able to endure? Keep reading to find out what’s next ;)