Chapter 19

Dealing With The Ice Prince

Sehun and Hye Jin are in sehun’s room. It has been quite several times Hye Jin has come to his room. It doesn’t change much. For a guy’s room, it is quite neat. Well, Sehun has maids cleaning his room for him so no wonder. Sehun’s scent lingers in the air and Hye Jin has memorized it by now. Ironic to say but it’s true that she is the only girl that has ever been to his room despite the fact that he has no feeling towards her.

Hye Jin sits at his bed and makes herself comfortable on it. Sehun takes out a drink from the fridge and hands it to her.

“Gomawo. .” She looks up at him and takes the drink.
*This is the right time to do it.*.She thinks, starting to perform her plan.

She purposely drops the drink onto her lap making her dress is all drenched.

“kwenchanna?” Sehun approaches her after hearing her scream.

“Kwenchanna oppa.. I’m just not careful enough it slips off my grip. Can I use your bathroom for a while?” She says, pointing at her wet dress.

Sehun nods and hands her a towel. “ Here, use this to wipe yourself.”

She walks towards the bathroom and closes the door. That night, she has prepared herself. Ready enough to show her full self in front of Sehun. No matter how crazy her plan sounds, she is wiling to do anything just to make Sehun hers. She knows that he is cold towards her. But aren’t all men the same? Might not resist when a  beautiful woman with great posture stands in front of him, all . It might sound foolish but yes she has basically lost her mind as she has fallen for him ever so deeply.

Hye Jin begins to take her outfit off, one by one until she is standing in front of the mirror, totally . She knows that his parents and hers are downstairs and might barge in anytime but she has taken notes that it takes at least an hour more for them to chat and it might just enough for her to ‘seduce’ Sehun.

“Hye Jin ah, are you alright?” She hears sehun’s voice calling out her name because without realizing she has spent almost fifteen minutes inside the bathroom without any sound of water drips or anything else as a sign that she is cleaning herself.

*Now’s the time* She is all determined by now. There is no turning back.

“Oppa.. I need help. Can you come in?” She replies.

“Is it okay if I come in?” Sehun has no idea she would have gone this far. He is purely concerned about her being all drenched just because he does not want to get nagged by his mother if she catches a cold after this.

“Nae oppa, I need help.”

With that he opens the bathroom door slowly. Just as he is about to step in, he is taken aback by the view in front of him. Hye Jin is starring intensely at him without any clothes on.

“Put on your clothes.” He says sternly, quickly turning away.

“Oppa..”

I SAID PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON.” He repeats and is about to walk out of the bathroom before she grabs his arm.

“Oppa, don’t you want me?” She says, acting y in front of him.

She presses her bare body against his back and begins to backhug him.”Oppa.. I love you. You are the first man that has ever seen me in this state.”

“Hye jin.. do you know what you are doing? “ He says loudly and yanks her away.

“Oppa, don’t be naïve. You know clearly what I mean” She says, beginning to take a step to face him so that he can see her clearly.

Sehun turns to other direction when she attempts to stand in front of him. He does not want her. If ever he is making love to anyone, it would be his other half. The woman he loves wholeheartedly. And for this moment it is no doubt shereen, his girlfriend.

“Don’t fool around hye jin. Put on your clothes.” He orders her once again but this time tries to leave his room.

Hye Jin , of course prevents him from leaving her. She would do anything to make him hers. She grabs his arm, swiftly cups his face and kisses his lips. Sehun is many times stronger than her and with one movement he pulls away.

“Listen to me Hye Jin.. you get me no choice but to say this. I never think of doing anything with you. I don’t have any feeling towards you. So from now on, you better take note that you are doing something silly right now. Stop it and I promise to forget what’s happening today for the rest of my life. I will help you keep it from everyone.” He says , looking only into her eyes. She shivers at his strong gaze but remains persistent.

“Oppa then give me a reason why you don’t like me.” She says stubbornly..”.. do you even love that girls? You just knew her for some time. You knew ME longer.”

Sehun himself doesn’t know of it is right enough to be called love. His feeling towards Shereen. What he knows that he likes her smiles, he keeps looking forward to seeing her, he hates other men touching her woman, he smiles like an idiot after receiving her affection. But is it love or merely a temporary euphoria?

“See you couldn’t answer me oppa? I guess I’m right. Do you ever try to look at me? You have no idea how much I love you oppa.” She softens trying to close the gap between both of them.

“Sehun ah, hye jin ah..”Mrs. Oh voice is heard and they know that she has almost reached sehun’s room front door. Sehun and Hye Jin are shocked. He quickly pushes her into the bathroom and she runs  to wear her dress back. She hurriedly wears the dress and sehun’s door opens at the same time she has zipped her dress but hasn’t actually put on her .

Mrs. Oh smiles at them and Hye Jin quickly kicks her away before Mrs. Oh is suspicious. She can’t believe that their parents finish chatting earlier today.

“Sehunnie, hye jin ah. You both have school tomorrow. Besides, you guys must have been tired from the trip. So you both should rest okay? Hye jin ah follow me, your parents are waiting for you downstairs”

“Nae aunty.” With that she walks away, taking the last glimpse at Sehun who manages remain calm.

She is feeling uncomfortable wearing no underwear underneath but she gets a nice feeling that the incident is going to help her plan work. Even if it can’t make Sehun falls for her, it can absolutely make his girlfriend breaks her trust on him.

Sehun lies down on her bad after getting changed. He is all tired from the fuss caused by hye jin. He is dead if his mother caught hye jin earlier. She would have thought about something wild. He is regret because he couldn’t confirm his feeling to his girlfriend in front of hye jin. His mind was just filled with so many thoughts earlier. After all the thinking, he slowly dozes off to dreamland.

The next morning has been a rainy day. Usually, people would have been lazy to start the day but shereen is different now. She couldn’t top thinking about Sehun. She can’t wait to meet him. She takes her umbrella with her and opens it, getting ready to walk to the bus stop. The bus arrives not long after and she arrives at school ten minutes later.

She is in the same class with Suho and Kai today. She enters the class and is immediately greeted by both of them.

“Shereen ah..”

“Princess ah…”

Both of them greet her.
“Morning Suho oppa, Kai oppa.” She greets them brightly.

“Wowww,, someone is in a good mood huh?” They tease.

“Yah.. then do you expect to see my cry instead?” She replies and slaps their arms. They joke around until the bell rings. During the lesson, Kai and Suho would pass notes to her, joking around and she would reply, carefully tossing it to them so that the teacher doesn’t notice. The history class that has always bored her to death now seems different after she is getting close to Suho and Kai.

The awaited time finally comes. Of course, it is none other than the lunch break. She walks with Suho and Kai to the cafeteria to meet up with the rest of EXO , sora and nana. Not to mention, Sehun. The one she has been waiting to see the most.

They gather and sit on the table where they usually sit on. Shereen, as always sits beside Sehun. She has noticed  so far how he always picks out bell peppers and lettuce from his food, he hates the smell of parsley, his forehead would form a wrinkle when he accidentally chews ginger.

Shereen smiles at his cute expression. He is just like a child being picky of his food.

Today, the menu happens to be jajangmyun with several side dishes and chocolate lava cake as the dessert. Shereen knows that Sehun loves jajangmyun but the problem is they put bell peppers on it. Shereen notices the disgusted look on his face and grabs his bowl.

Sehun looks at her, confused until he finds out that she is actually picking out the bell peppers for him. She carefully moves them to her own bowl, making sure there are none left before she says..”Here you go, it should be ‘edible’ by now.” She smiles and hands him the bowl.

“Gomawo..” Sehun smiles back at her. He knows his girlfriend is always attentive to him. That is another point of her that never fails to attract him and makes him thankful.

“Yah shereen ah,.. I don’t eat bell peppers too. You don’t pick it up for me?” Chanyeol protests, whining.

“Just eat hyung, don’t be childish.” Sehun smirks, starts being playful to his hyung.

The rest laugh at chanyeol’s reaction . The lunch with her closest ones have always been fun. Shereen couldn’t help being grateful for it.

Unfortunately, their moment has to be interrupted by Hye Jin.

“Oppa.. may I join?”Everybody turns their attention to her. They do not like Hye Jin but refusing would be rude .

“Nae..” Suho says offering her a seat.

“Sorry oppa, I’m not trying to disturb you guys. I’m just here to tell Sehun oppa something after that I’ll leave.”

Sehun glares at her. *Is she going to make up a story about yesterday?* He thinks of endless possibilities because Hye Jin will do everything to get what she wants. She is the only child of a rich family afterall.

“Sehun oppa..I just need to tell you that I seem to have left my in your room yesterday. You know I was hurrying when aunty came in that I didn’t get to wear it. So could you please check it and bring it to me when you have found it?” She says with an innocent look.

The rest of EXO, sora, nana, and shereen’s eyes widen, shocked, unable to comprehend what they just heard. Shereen is just as shocked that her mind goes blank.

“So.. that’s basically what I want to tell sehun oppa. I’m not disturbing you guys anymore. Continue with whatever you guys are talking about.” With that she walks away with a victorious smile on her face.

 

 

Omo omo omo!!!!! Sehun is in big trouble. Hye jin is all obsessed about him she will not let him go easily. She is crazy indeed. What will  the rest of EXO, sora and nana say about his? But what’s worse is,what is shereen going to do about it? Please wait for my further update. Thank you my beloved readers. :*