Chapter 17

Dealing With The Ice Prince

The next day, everyone gathers at the lobby on time except several EXO members that are obviously the most heavy sleepers of all. Tao, lay, and Kris are scolded by the rest of EXO.

"YAHHH... Just stay at home hyung if you want to sleep." Kai snaps at them.

"We've got ourselves to blame too Kai for not preventing them sharing a room. Putting them together makes a story of 'the three little pigs'. " Suho steps out joining the conversation.

"Yah kim jong in.. it isn't like we are far from the assigned time. It's not 9 yet though. " Tao says calmly.

"Yes hyung they are somewhat right it is not 9 yet. It's 8.59 " sehun speaks up being sarcastic to the trio. Unfortunately, the three doesn't seem to get it and even glares at kai, getting ready to attack him back.

The others can't help but laugh at the boys. They can be really childish despite their hot looks.

Kai looks at the trio and stops arguing because he knows that his hyungs can be really dumb at times, totally the opposite of what's on the girls' minds.

The group sets off and visits famous places in jeju. Shereen likes jeju very much. However, she is quite disappointed at the fact that she is not getting any chance to get close to Sehun. He is always surrounded by his fangirls no matter where he goes. Especially hye jin, who is definitely trying to snatch him away from shereen.

Not to mention Sehun, even approaching her other EXO oppas is hard. Those girls are indeed scary and persistent. That's why she spends the trip only with her two bestfriends for the whole day.

As they have been visiting quite several sites there, kai decides that it might be the time to go back to the resort already. They head back to the resort at around 7 pm and have dinner there. The dinner finishes earlier than that on yesterday. Kai calls it a day and allows the girls to rest. He knows that the trip might have worn them out. How can it not? They have travelled all day long. Well despite the fact that the fangirls will always put aside their rest time as long as they can be with EXO.

Shereen, sora and nana follow the others, going back to their room. Shereen is somewhat dissapointed for not being able to spend the day alone with sehun. The date that she has been dreaming of doesn't seem to be possible. However, what she doesn't know is that Kai purposely dismisses the crowd earlier because EXO with sora and nana are getting ready to perform their prepared event for the couple.

Shereen arrives in her room and quickly washes up. She is worn out from travelling all day she wants to sleep early. Sora and nana pretend to be all sleepy in front of her and throw themselves into the soft mattress. But after hearing shereen closes the bathroom door, they quickly shoot up from their position. Sora dials kai's room number and tells them to get ready.

As shereen walks out from the bathroom wearing the lingeries her friends prepared for her, she hears the doorbel ringing. She was lecturing her bestfriends for almost all night yesterday because of bringing the lingerie without her knowledge before shrugging it off after figuring out that she is sleeping with them so nobody but only them will actually see her wearing it.

Shereen peeks through the hole in the door before she is all panic that the whole EXO is in front of her room door.

"Omo guys.. it's EXO... no way I'm wearing this. I should get changed." She says, rummaging her luggage.

"Just wear the bathrobe." Nana quickly brings the item to her.

Panicking like a mad woman, she quickly wears it. She finishes wearing it in time when sora opens the door revealing the bunch of EXO in front of her.

"Why are you here?" Sora asks, pretending to be surprised.

"Aa.. we figure out that we haven't really got to spend time together with those girls trailing us so.. we are here to invite you girls for a game." Chanyeol is the one to answer.

"Oo.. I thought you guys are worn out from travelling all day long?" Shereen asks trying to signal them that she is tired so that they will leave.

Instead chen replies "kai just pretended to. You know to dismiss the crowd." They all except sehun nods as a sign of agreement.

Sehun actually refused to join the game because he is really tired and needs to rest. But his hyungs are persistent, leaving him no choice but to be dragged along with them. Well, afterall he is going to see his girlfriend so following his hyungs might not be that bad afterall.

Shereen can no longer say anything when they all just barge in her room. They make themselves comfortable sitting in the game room.

Shereen, sora and nana follow them to the room.

Sooo.. we're playing ' spin the bottle '. Whoever the bottle lands at has to take off one item that he or she is wearing. Well since we are close enough it might be more comfortable to do it. However, we'll not go overboard. When there is only underwear left, the person will be out of the game. The one with the most clothes on  the winner and as a prize, his wishes will be grant by everybody. Get it?" Baekhyun asks after explaining the rules.

"Girls you ok with it?" Suho asks looking at the girls.

Sora and nana quickly nod before shereen could say anything further, baekyun continues.." ok to be fair, girls get to wear bathrobes just like the one shereen is wearing as an additional piece of clothing."

Shereen gulps hearing baekhyun's words. The bathrobe is no additional piece of clothing for her. She is dead if she is pointed. She looks at sora and nana as a sign for help but they just pretend to give her I-have-no-choice-too look. In this moment, she can just be optimistic. There are 15 of them so the chance of the bottle landing on her is 1 out of 15 right. A quite small probability. So she still has hope.

The 11 guys together with sora and nana have planned for it. Whoever spins the bottle will always aim at her to see how sehun will react to this. Kai is the first one to start, the bottle points at chen and he calmly removes his sock. Chen respins the bottle and it points at sora. She calmly removes her bathrobe. The game goes on and on until the bottle finally points at shereen. She gulps and looks at sora and nana.

They begin playing their parts. "Mmm..guys.. so shereen..she..she is wearing a..mmm.. lingerie underneath the bathrobe so.."sora says pretending to hesitate.

"Mianhee shereen ah.. you should have told us earlier. Now that you've joined the game.. mm.. sorry it's been too late"

baekhyun states acting all sorry for her.

"Guys, believe me if she takes it off.. omo how do I say it.." this time nana acts. ".. it will reveal almost everything."

Sehun looks intently at his girlfriend. *pabo* he says in his mind.

"Aww. Kwenchanna.. I'll just do it. I'm out of the game after that any way so I think it's fine."shereen says wanting to get over the game as soon as possible.

She walks to the front, ready to take off her bathrobe. The ties are completely loosen and the top part slides down revealing her bare shoulders. As she slides it down, a part of her cleavage  already can be seen and now sehun understands what nana meant. He couldn't take it any longer and shoots out from his seat.

"You guys play. We are not joining anymore." He says and drags shereen out of the room after helping her wear the bathrobe again. The two are out of sight so EXO, sora and nana are cheering highfiving each other.

"Omo.. we did it.. we did it.. sehun's really manly. " nana squeals like a fangirl.

Sehun drags shereen to his room. There is no way he is letting her girlfriend's body displayed to others. After closing the door, he faces her and says"are you seriously going to show hyung your body just for a stupid game? And what's with the lingerie on a trip?" He says angrily demanding an explanation.

"I.."she is afraid at him. This is the first time he ever talks so loudly at her almost yelling. Sehun doesn't mean it. She is his. Nobody can look at her body. It is not for display.

Shereen tries her best to hold back her tears but fails. Sehun softens at his sight. He hates to see her cry especially when it is because of him..he leans in closer and closer until his lips touch hers. He is kissing her tears away. Shereen again is surprised. This is their second kiss. However, something is different from the first one. They are kissing when she is crying. A wet kiss. Her tears slowly fade away as sehun deepens the kiss, his arms snaking around her waist before slowly pulling off the tie on her bathrobe. After it is all loosened up, he slowly slides it down. Shereen is really surprised by this but sehun's kiss is enough to distract her attention. It just takes a matter of second before she is only wearing her lingerie, practically almost in front of him. But she never minds if he is the one seeing her in her current state. Just like she never minds sharing her first kiss with him. 

Sehun slowly pulls away from the kiss. There is a feeling of emptiness strucking shereen. Her heart begins to beat faster and faster as sehun begins to look at her.. only in a revealing lingerie. He stares for a few seconds but it feels like hours to her. She feels nervous about how sehun is thinking about her.

"I can't imagine if my hyungs see you like this." Sehun finally speaks breaking the silence. " never wear something so revealing...... in front of anyone else arasso? He says picking the bathrobe up from the floor and helps her put it on again.

"It suits you though." He teases her which makes her blush and later pulls her into a tight embrace.

Shereen realises that she just finds an answer to sehun's question during her confession. ' what do you like from me?".. well it is his respect for her. Despite seeing her almost , he respects her. Respectful enough not to do anything further despite seeing her in a revealing lingerie. Even though he himself has needs. Just staring for a few seconds. Just knowing. What she clearly knows is that what he did makes her feel a step closer to him, a step opening up to him. Steps that sum up into the feeling of being his.

 

Wowww.. what cunning but attentive friends the couple has. Anyway the plan succeeds. Sehun is such a sweetieeee and a gentleman... keep reading to find out more chapters that will make your heartbeat races from reading it 'kay?^^