Top 3.

I love you, idiot.

Jang Yoonji

I went back home after that, I walked through the cold breezing winds and shivered at times. I knew I was somehow sick or having health issues already, I shouldn't be vomiting blood, worries were starting to grow at the back of my mind. But what can I do? I don't even want to go to the hospitals, what if I have symptoms? I don't want to worry my mom and of course Jackson too. Urgh, what should I do?!

"Oh? Yoonji-ah, your home!" My mom hugged me tight just after I entered the house, giving me a shock. "N-Nae.." I was so shocked, I kept thinking about what should I do about myself right now. "What happened to you Yoonji-ah? You look so worried....your face is so pale...omo omo..." My mom worried as she touched my cold, pale face. Her touch made my body shivered, having goosebumps almost turning me into a goose. It's been such a long time since I felt her touching my face, the last time she touched it was when my father left us, my mom cried non-stop, so was I. I didn't really understand what happened but seeing eomma crying, it made me cry too.

"It's nothing, eomma. It's really freezing outside," I smiled and sighed a little. "That's good, I've been worrying about you," She smiled back and went to the kitchen, continuing to prepare dinner for tonight. I went to my room, tossing my bag onto my bed and leaned against the wall, thinking about what should I do with my life. A lot of people actually worries about me, but I'm not really that approachable at all. It's so hard for me to tell people about my own feelings and I don't express myself good at all. 

I sat down on my study desk as I flipped through my textbooks and also my notebooks. Noted some notes into the book and did some homework. -Ring- My phone rang, I picked it up and checked the caller ID, surprisingly, it was an anon's number, I didn't pick it up for safety reasons though. It stopped ringing after a few minutes then it started ringing again, I shouted frustratedly at the phone and picked it up immediately. 

Me: Yoboseyo?! (Sorry, I was just frustrated) 
Anon: Yoboseyo!
Me: Um....who are you?
Anon: You don't recognize my voice? How dare you? Hmph! 
Me: J-Jackson?
Anon: Hehe yeah! I miss you~
Me: Okay....I'm doing my homework now
Anon: Too bad! How are you feeling? Any better?
Me: Yea, I'm feeling better
Anon: Yah! Why do you sound so moody?~
Me: Jackson, stop being so flirty with me
Anon: Well, I'm not?
Me: Huh..okay, bye. I have homework to do
Anon: Okay okay. Bye! See you at school tomorrow! Muakss!
Me: Err...

I placed down my phone and sighed, how long is he going to be like this? I hate being flirted by guys who I just met especially Jackson, he's one of the populars in school, you'll never know what he'll do in front of the whole crowd in the school hallway where many people stare at you. I closed my books and threw them aside, homework isn't my thing at all, they're boring as hell and sometimes, I can even fall asleep while doing them. It's unbelievable but no matter how lazy or no matter how I'm not paying attention to classes, I'm always in the top 3. Unbelievable isn't it?

So many of the students in school envied me for being in the top 3 even though I behaved like in school. Some girls even hated me because they said I'm pretty and I can do aegyos, what kind of reason is that for hating me? Every single day I look into the mirror and sees a fat ugly lady right in it. Am I even pretty? Am I even cute? I don't even know that I could do aegyos. Wait.....scratch that, back into few minutes ago, how the hell did Jackson get my number?!