I'm fine.

I love you, idiot.

Jackson 

The more and harder I shook her shoulders, tears were flowing more and more out of her eyes. I really wanna know what happened to her. The bottom of my heart sank and hurt really much, I froze, I stopped shaking her shoulders and gulped before talking to her. "Y-You...." I startled, the fingers of her hand that is covering has blood dripping over it. "Y-Yoonji...." I took her hand away from , it was a bit scary at first but I need to help.

"Did you fought with someone?" I finally could talk properly after getting used to see all covered in blood. She shook her head and sobbed harder, I tried to comfort her but she would cry even louder. "S-Should I...call your mom or dad?" I sat next to her and took out my phone from my back pocket. She shook her head and took out tissues from her backpack, handing it towards me.

I took out a few piece and helped her to clean up , she reached for her water bottle and walked to the little cubicle restroom made out of plastic to gargle. "Oh gosh...what really happened to you...? Why is there so many blood?!" I covered my eyes, it was super creepy, she gurgle a clear mineral water down and spitted out bright red colored water, god. 

"I'm all fine now..." She sniffed and walked back towards the couch as I followed her from behind. "Do I need to call your parents...?" I asked worriedly, I still don't know what happened but seeing her like this makes me worry so much about her. "Andwae! (No!)" She shouted, giving me a fright, is she so afraid of her own parents? 

"O-Okay....I won't..." I rubbed her back, making her feel better. "Hey, what happened actually?" I asked, thoughts were still surrounding my mind. "I-I...um...I..v-v..." She hesitate and sighed. "Come on, say it...." I begged her to, since she's the only girl that I wanted to be friend with. The rest of the girls in school are wild...really wild, they can be wild as monkeys, tigers, lions, crazy stuffs. Some of them even screamed so loud whenever our gang, Got 7 passes by. 

But she's the only one, who is quiet, who is caring, bubbly, charming and never gets crazy whenever we walk pass her. "Well.....Urgh, fine. I vomited blood-" "WHAT?!" Well sorry, I couldn't hold it in, after I heard the reason, I shouted. She vomited some dang blood and doesn't want me to call her parents? What is she? A demon?! "Are you sure you don't wanna call your parents?" I asked her to reassure about it, I cant let things like this just slip away and don't care about it.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Gosh...Jackson, I'm fine. Look, I'm not pale or anything am I? I'm all good!" She laughed, since she said she's fine, then I'll just let it be. "Hmm...alright," I sighed and laid my head on the couch, it was tired to run here and there to chase after her for the whole morning already, , talking about whole morning....we both skipped all classes...damn.

"Oh no....we skipped all the classes in the morning," I face palmed and looked at her, she was smiling at me with those sparkling eyes of hers. "Don't worry. It will be fine. Just gotta tell teacher that I'm sick and you'll said that you're busy," She answered cooly and gulped down some water. "I'm glad that you're fine," I smiled and winked at her as her face flashed red. 

"Aye~" I teased at her blushing face, as she covered her face with cuteness. Omo~ she's so cute! "Yah! I don't like you!" She protested and stuck her tongue out as I did the same. The last bell finally rang after few minutes of our chat, we carried our bags and walked together to the lobby and sent each other off. Today was a pretty good day with Yoonji, I'm glad that I met her.