Stop what?

I love you, idiot.

Jang Yoonji

"Noona....hehe...noona~ Hehehe~" 
"Urgh.....what...." I shrugged on my bed, the cold breezy air in my room along with my thick warm blanket covering my whole body, ahh, so damn comfortable. I don't even wanna leave my bed right now. But a small squeaky voice kept on echoing next to my ears, it wasn't really comfortable, it gave me goosebumps that I nearly turned into a goose. Haha, just kidding obviously. By hearing those squeaky little voices, it's probably my lil bro. The cute boy who loves me as much as I love him.

"Okay okay Yoonhyung...I'm waking up..." I groaned as I sat up and stretched. "Bye bye~" He smiled and left my room, how adorable can he be. I got off the bed and wore my fluffy home slippers along with the school uniforms in my arms, walking towards the bathroom. "Oh~ So tired..." I yawned as I closed the door behind me. Today, I'm totally going to find Jackson, how did he freaking get my number? If he's not telling, I'm going to chop him into pieces and make them into puzzles! God damn it. 

"Yoonji-ah! Breakfast is ready!" Mom descended from downstairs, it was just like usual, and I'm used to it, every single morning, I could hear her calling me for breakfast, after a few more years, I guess it's going to be my turn to call her for breakfast. I walked out of the bathroom and combed my hair, tying it into a ponytail slightly tilting to one side. It's one of the most trending hairstyle nowadays, adorable as how it is.

"Yah! Fat ! Get down the stairs already!" Mom shouted once again, she always plays jokes with me, especially in the mornings, surprisingly, it lightens up my mood pretty much. That's why I love her so much. Just thinking about it during the next few years when I'm suppose to call her down for breakfast and calling her fat , made me chuckle as I walk down the stairs. "What are you laughing at, sweetie?" Mom asked when she caught me laughing, I shook my head and said it was nothing and sat down at the dining table.

"Good morning, Yoonhyung-ah!" I gave him a peck on his forehead and ate my breakfast, perfecto, bacons, sunny side up eggs along with a cup of English tea, a perfect way to start my day. Of course I couldn't concentrate well at my breakfast, I kept on wondering how did he get my number. After I finished my breakfast, I waved goodbye to both of them and dashed out of the house.

Looks like my school bus has arrived, I stepped in and saw a similar looking face smiling seductively at me, yah, it's Jackson! I quickly went towards him and sat beside him. "Yah! What was that all about? Stop smiling at me like that!" I pouted and smacked his arm lightly as he just chuckled. "Yoonji-ah~ Stop being so cute~ Or you cheeks will be ripped off sooner if you keep on pouting like that," Jackson joked around and embraced my cheeks. 

I was shocked that my face flashed red. "Yah! Fat ! Who allowed you to sit next to Jackson?!" "Jackson oppa! Are you alright? Get away from her! She may molest you!" "Oppa! Oppa! How dare you embrace her?" "Yah you! Don't even dare to touch Jackson!" "Don't even talk to him, !" "Jackson-ah, she's not worth your life!" "Don't regret Jackson-ah, she's totally annoying, a freaking nerd!" The students in the bus kept on complaining. 

My whole body felt hot, boiling hot, I can't hold in my anger anymore. This is just too much, we are just friends, although he's popular, he also should have his own life, okay es? "Pfft, Yoonji, don't listen to them, they're just a bunch of douchebags," Jackson chuckled at the girls' stupidity, such stupid fangirls, he thought. "No, oppa, I'm out of here," I stood up and walked towards the driver, asking him to stop at the nearest bus stop, luckily the bus driver nodded, earning a forced smile by me.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Jackson shouted at the top of his lungs, I sighed and walked out the bus, leaving the students in a silence. " OFF!" Jackson cursed at the students who were overreacting back then, he got off the bus and followed me behind as I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. "Jackson.....stop it..." "Stop what, Yoonji, STOP WHAT?!" "Stop being my friend! You made my life worser! Now everyone is hating me! It's because of you!" "What? I, made your life worser?! Everyone hates you? I don't think so, because I believe that you still have someone beside you, who is always supportive of you!" "Tell me who then!"......