i've a chance

Mrs.Kang?

At Jihyo's room..

"Akhh..." Jihyo trying to seat..but she couldn't.. "honey, let me help you.." Baek Chang Joo just trying to help Jihyo seat..but..suddenly "don't touch my girl!!" Gary snap t Baek Chang Joo... " who is 'your' girl? In this room, Jihyo is the only girl.. perhaps, there is a girl among the boys?" Baek Chang Jo looks around running man member.. "my girl...is Jihyo!" Gary said with shrill voice.. all running man member smile aftet heard what have Gary said.."Gary oppa... i'm..i'm not..your girl anymore...our relationship..only infront of camera..i'm..i'm Chang Jo oppa's girl now.." Jihyo can't continue her words...she..really really wants to be Gary's girl..But..at this kind of situation..she have to protect Gary's name now..because..Chang Jo still have that picture...picture when Gary and Yoo Jin entering the hotel room.. "i'm sorry oppa.." Jihyo say it to Gary full of sorry..and pain.. "Jihyo yaa..don't be like this Jihyo-yaa..i don't care about my reputation if that picture go on public..i..i just want you ti be mine.." Gary say it shyly.."op..pa..how..how you know about that picture? Did someone told you? .." Jihyo surprised.. "Jongkook hyung told me dramaticaly just now.." Gary answer calmly.. "yaa!! Kang Gary!!" Jongkook pinch Gary's waist.. "YAAA!! Kim Jong Kook!! YOUU!!!" Jihyo turn to Bad Jihyo.. -_- ..  " . . . . " Jongkook have no comment.. "Sungim-yaa" Chang Jo call Jihyo's real name..indicate that he is angry.  "Ah..emm..oppa..better you all go back home..i have to rest.." Jihyo stutter.."hyung, Haha..better you all go home..if not, sister in law will angry...kwangsoo-yaa..if you can, can you send them home? I and Gary will wait for this crazy to go back to his nest 😋...i am afraid that he will harm Jihyo if we leave they alone.." Jongkook said while he gives his thrill gaze to Chang Jo... "YES HYUNG!!" Kwangsoo answer energicly.. "No need oppa..i'll be okay.." Jihyo answer patheticly.. "What okay?!! You are sick Jihyo-yaa..even to walk, you need someone to help you!! I..i'll stay here..coz..i'm the one who make you like this.." Gary said.. "i'm okau oppa.. so you can go back home..Changjo oppa..you also can go back home now... i'll can call my manager later on if i need something.." jihyo said.. "i'm going first Jihyo yaaa" Changjo go out from jihyo's room.. "we are going home Jihyo yaa..Get well soon..tomorrow we'll be here again 😊.." Jaesuk,Sukjin,Haha,Kwangsoo say goodbye to Jihyo,Gary and Jongkook.. "bye oppa.." Jihyo said.. Jihyo,Gary & Jongkook left in the room..

Suddenly..

"Hello? Omma?! Now?! Ah..okay..i'm on the way home now.. see you at home~" Jongkook pretend that he is in the middle of conversation with his mom... "why oppa? Did something happen?" Blank Jihyo asked Jongkook.. "ahh..my mom will come this night..she want me to reserve a restaurant..she want me to attend a blind date .-. .. i'm sorry Jihyo-yaa..Gary-yaa.. i can't stay here today.." Jongkook winked 'this is your chance to explain Gary-yaa' to Gary without Jihyo know.. Gary reply Jongkook wink with 'thankyou so much Hyung' wink.. Jongkook go out from Jihyo's room..

"Umm..Jihyo-ya.." Gary to shy to talk that incident.. "yes oppa?" Calm Jihyo answer.. "that incident..the truth.." Gary just want to start explaining..

Suddenly...

tok tok tok..