Wait for me Jihyo-yaa

Mrs.Kang?

"What? Hyung! I know I was wrong..but you don't have to pretend that their relationship was real..because I'm going to treat Jihyo better from now on.." Gary still couldn't believe what has he heard just now.. "Gary-yaa...it is true...they start their relationship 1 week after you tell us about your relationship with Yoo Jin..." Jongkook said.. "Wah!! Song Ji Hyo..you told me just now to not leave you alone but.. Now they said that you have a relationship with this crazy guy?!! You are going to make me crazy Jihyo-yaa..." Gary disapointed... "Follow me Kang Gary!" Jongkook trying to tell Gary all the truth.. "Why don't you told me earlier hyung?!!" Gary asked Jongkook.. "Sorry Gary-yaa.. I'm just finding the right time.. And now is the right time.. I'm going to tell you the truth.." Jongkook said with his eyes tell 'this is serious man!'.. "Okay.. Tell me hyung.." Gary getting more serious.. "Jihyo...that pure women......She fall for you Gary-yaa..she was in love with you before you met Yoo Jin.. Do you remember the first epsiode Min Soo hyung in RM? She hugged you in the end of first game right? She hugged you not because the PD told her to do it... It is because she want to do it.. Her love for you..her feeling for you.. That all was real Gary-yaa.... She fall for you..and you fall for another....she pretend to be okay in front of us..in front of camera and in front of her family and fans.. But.. Don't you know? She was in relationship with Baek Chang Joo is to protect your name Gary-yaa... Your relationship with Yoo Jin was not official right? Monday night, The night you told us about your relationship.. You check in in a hotel right? She saw it.. And the next monday.. Baek Chang Joo told Jihyo to come to his office and he gave Jihyo the picture of you and Yoo Jin enter a room in a hotel.. Baek Chang Joo said, 'if you don't want this picture get to public, you must be my girlfriend..and don't contact Kang Gary anymore' .. She met you all this time was full of risk Gary-yaa... And now? You give her a surprise present? Gary ya... She safe your name... Now..it's turn for you to safe her from that crazy guy... Get Jihyo back Gary-yaa..." Jongkook closed his very long sentence ._. ... "But hyung... Jihyo is still inside.. Baek Chang Joo haven't take Jihyo go out from this hospital.." Gary said calmly... "Gary-yaa... You fool? I meant you have to get back Jihyo's love!!" Jongkook said emotionally... "Aaah~.. Okay hyung.. Thank you for all the information.. Saranghae hyungg!! " Gary said while his hand shaped ' heart '.. 

 

"Jihyo-yaa... Wait for me.. I'll get you back.." Gary said soundly...