i'm sorry oppa

Mrs.Kang?

@Mong Hospital

"Kang Gary ssi, are you Song Ji Hyo ssi's guardian?" Dr.Kim just outed from Operation Room.."emm...yes..she is my girlfriend..what happwn doctor? How is her condition? Is it that bad? She is okay right?" Gary answer the doctor nervously.. "ah..jihyo's condition is good..i'm just have to tied up her opened wound..Her condition is good..but you have to help her to walk..because her leg was weighed down when se had the accident.." the doctor answer calmly..."fiuuhh..it's good to hear that she is okay..thankyou doctor..thankyou doctor!!" Gary answered..jihyo was moved to regular room.."Gary-yaa..what have you done to her that make she drove 120km/s..tell me.." Jong Kook start to ask Gary.."i'm wrong hyung..i'm repent hyung..i feel sorry for she, hyung.." Gary get more depressed when Jong Kook ask him.."i'm not asking if you are feel sorry for her or not!! I'm asking what have you done to HER?!!" Jong Kook said while pointed at Jihyo that still unconsious.. "hyung..tell us..what have you done to her?" Haha and Kwangsoo continue to make Gary told them...the elders(sukjin & jaesuk) just keep watching them.. "she..she saw me 'sleep' with Yoo Jin this early evening,hyung" Gary said while his tears fall.. "OH MY GOD!! Gary-yaa..she is a woman, Gary-yaa..don't hurt her heart..she have Insomnia disease since you had relationship with Yoo Jin, you don't know right? She told all of us except you because she doesn't want you to worry about her..every time we ask about her condition..she'll say ' i'm okay oppa..don't worry about me..and don't tell Gary oppa about my condition..okay!? ' don't you see she changed become brighter after heared that you broke up with Yoo Jin.. she was really happy to hear about it..she..she.." JongKook can't speak anymore about Jihyo's pain..it's too painful for JongKook to tell Gary that the night when Gary introduce YooJin to RM, Jihyo told JongKook to come to a bar..she told that she feel lonely now..she need a friend..so JongKook come as Jihyo told..when JongKook arrived, Jongkook saw drunked Jihyo was looking at something while she crying..she saw a couplw kissing..and that couple was Gary and YooJin.. she cried overnight while Jongkook still beside her..doesn't want to left Jihyo behind alone..afraid that she will do something crazy.. "Gary...KangGary...don't leave me alone here..i'm so afraid to be alone..." suddenly Jihyo ramble while still unconsious.. Gary feel more sorry towards her after heard Jihyo's rumble..he feel that he is dumb..she doesn't feel Jihyo's warm heart... "Jihyo-yaa..i'm sorry..i'll treat you very well from now..i know i was fool..i didn't feel your warms heart..i'm sorry Jihyo-yaa..i'm sorry.." Gary hold onto Jihyo hand..and grab it tight.. suddenly..the room's door was opened..CEO of Cjes Entertaiment, Baek Chang Joo coming inside with panic expression.."what happen to 'my' Jihyo??!!" Baek Chang Joo running to Jihyo's bed..remove Gary's hand from Jihyo's and hold tight to Jihyo's hand...

" 'my' Jihyo?!! What happen to this guy??!" Gary was very angry when Chang Joo said that word.. "why can't i say that?! Jihyo is my Girlfriend!!" Changjoo say it cooly to Gary that make the rest of RM member couldn't say anything.."hahh?! hyung! Jongkook hyung! He is telling me a jokes right?? Unbelievable if Jihyo want to be with a man like this guy..Jongkook hyung! Answer me...this is a jokes right?? Jaesuk hyung! Haha-ya! Kwangsoo-yaa! Sukjin hyung! Answer me please.." Gary couldn't believe what just now he heard... " it's true Gary ya...she had a relationship with this crazy guy 1 week after your anouncement about you relationship with Yoo Jin.." Jongkook tell the truth..   Gary couldn't move his leg..even an inch..he is shocked..