Lucky

My Soul-What?

Narrator pov

 

"Oppa! I had the weirdest dream. I sat on a stranger, and there was five more in my house. Crazy, right?" You said rubbing your eyes expecting to hear something like 'it was just a dream, its okay' from your brothers mouth. but instead you heard  nothing but silence. Then you noticed something. "Wait. This isnt my room"

 

Haneuls pov

I looked around the room, and spotted the exact same people that was in my dream wide eyes, plus another guy in a screen. HOLY GUACAMOLE, IT WASN'T A DREAM! i was about to scream, but a hand was over my mouth to prevent me from doing so. I widened my eyes and turned my head to see the guy i sat on staring at me. Wait a second. Wasn't he there...now...here...teleport...whaaa?

"Before you scream, we have something to tell you." I turned my head to the one who was speaking. He had a mature look.

"Sit. And ill explain." I did as told because if i didn't, who knows what can happen. I sat on the couch with the guy that covered my mouth sitting next to me. ....awkward....

"So you see, we are from a different planet called Exo planet. We are exok the warriors of the the north of exoplanet. We are here, sent by our professor-" he showed me the 'tablet' screen revealing a man. Exo planet? Does that even exist? Apparently it does...

"-To investigate on the earth and its successful mating system...." I blushed at the word 'mating'. How can they say that so calmly?

"...And to find our soulmate." Soulmate?

"What do you mean?"

"Ill take it from here joonmyun." the 'professor' said.

"You see soulmate." Did he just call me soulmate?...

"-Everyone on earth has a soul mate, its just that sometimes they don't end up with them. Those who do, live happily together until the end. And those who don't, end up you know, divorced, single, with cats... And some have soulmates from a different planet, in your case exoplanet. What i'm trying to say here is that these six boys are your soulmate, and you're theirs" uhhhhh.....

"..." "So you see soulmate, your choice affects us greatly because we know if you decline, we will never be happy." A guy with a puppy face said. Why me?

"So soulmate your decision please." professor said. I cant say no, because if i do its going to ruin them...

"W-Well if you put it that way, I-I guess ill give it a try..." All of them started cheering. wait but where will they be staying?

"Where will you guys stay?" THEy all stopped cheering in an instant. Whats wrong? Don't tell me...  

"About that... i was wondering if you can let us stay here, we dont have any where to stay..." Aww poor fellows…

."Of course you can. Make yourself comfortable"

"really?! Our soulmate is so nice!" A guy with rainbow hair said. He ran up to me and gave me a hug, making me widen my eyes and blush, HARD. I think they saw my tomato face.

"Thank you soulmate." He whispered.

I smiled and hugged him back, knowing that hes just hugging me cuz hes grateful.

 

Narators pov

Sehun wasn't expecting you to hug him back but when you did, he stiffened. How he love you in his embrace, it just felt right. He was still the young childish maknae, but he too can feel the spark between the two of you. You got pulled off by a envious chanyeol.

"You're making soulmate feel uncomfortable." Sehun whined at the lost of contact, and you just giggles at his cuteness. All the guys heads perked up. Your giggle was like music to their ears.

"Soulmate, we haven't really introduced ourselves" suho said.

"Hello soul mate, its an honor to meet you. Im the leader, Kim Joonmyun, but you can call me Suho."

"Nice to meet you too, suho" smiling brightly. He melted at your smile and smiled back.

"Hi soulmate! I'm baekhyun!" Baekhyun said cutely waving at you. You giggled waving too.

"Hi baekhyun."

"Hi I'm chanyeol, the happy virus!"

"Hey happy virus" you smiled making him beam his toothy grin.

"Hi pretty soulmate! I'm the maknae, Sehun!" Sehun said smiling cutely.

"Hey sehun" you giggled.

"Hey, Im Kim Jongin, but you can call me kai" he got nudged by suho.

"And im sorry about earlier..." he said not looking at you.

"Oh no, it was my fault not looking anyways. But is your back okay? I bet i was really heavy."

"NO! I mean... its fine."

"well okay then" you said smiling at him, making him blush. Now it came to the last person.

"H-Hi Im K-Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.o" He said looking at the ground, not making eye contact. you took this as the wrong idea.

"Why aren't you looking at me? Am i making you comfortable?" You asked scared.

"No, no! I-Its just... *breathes in* YourSoPrettyAndImSoNervousIMightDoSomethingStupidAndIDontWantYouToThinkImWeird." He said in one breath. You still caught every word and took his hands in yours, making him look up in surprise.

"D.o ill never think your weird. You're my soulmate right? See, your here to help me. Why would i think anyone helping me is weird? Plus you're too adorable to be weird." You said giving his hands a squeeze. He look up again and you can see tears in his eyes.

"W-What's wrong?" You panicked. He embraced you in a hug. You got shocked, but hugged him back anyways.

"You're so nice and very pretty no, beautiful and I don't deserve you as my soulmate." He said crying in your arms.

"Dont say that D.o, i only knew you for a little while, and i already know that you're a great person. Every one of you seem like a great person. And you have every right to have a soulmate as much as i do." you said hugging him tighter.

Thats when exok realized what the professor  have said was true.

"You boys are lucky to get a soulmate as pretty on the inside, and the outside."

'Very lucky indeed' they all thought smiling to themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey, I'm back~! I'm here again with chapter three, 'Lucky'. I am trying my best to update as fast as I can, but I am running out of ideas...... But still I will try my best! Thank you so far, and I can't beleive I have 6 subscribers! You should of seen me when I logged on. I was like "AHHHH!" and fell off my chair, because I was so happy... You guys are the best. Here's a viral hug from me to you~. Keep giving lots af love and support~ Bai<3

 

sending a virtual hug.gif