Beautiful

My Soul-What?

Narrator pov

"Hyung where are we" Sehun whined.

"Sehunah we are almost there." Suho answered.

"Ugh why are we even going to somewhere so far." Baekhyun groaned.

"Then again baekhyun, were going to our soulmate! " Both chanyeol and baekhyun started day dreaming about how beautiful their 'soulmate' will be.

"Idiots" Kai gave out a little side comment.

"Guys! We are going to land soon, pack up your stuff." Suho alarmed.

"SOULMATE, HERE WE COME~" Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol chorused, skipping to their rooms.

"Idiots." Kai said, making D.o beside him chuckle.

 

MEANWHILE IN YOUR BEDROOM...

It was a saturday, meaning you had no school, no practice, and no work.

"Soooo  bored~" you sang rolling around in your bed.

 

M.S.W bedroom.jpg

 

You decided to call your brother.

"Oppa? whatcha doin?"

"Oh, hey baby girl i'm finishing up dance practice with the guys."

"Hi Haneul!" "Hey kiddo." "I miss you hannie~" "did you miss your bumkey oppa, hanhan?" "Hey onew and minho oppa, i miss you too taeminnie-" "Its oppa to you”

"Hahaha, NO. And no i certainly did not kibum umma."

"Hey hey hey back off guys, she called me not you. So whyd you call babygirl?" You couldn't help but giggle hearing jonghyun doing his 'thing' again.

"I'm bored. Can you guys play with me?"

"Sorry kiddo, we have music bank in ten minutes." Minho answers taking the phone away from jonghyun.

"Oh really? Well okay, have fun and do great. hwaiting!" you said and hung up. 'Ugh, so bored....' you thought rolling around your bed once again. You decided to watch your brother's mvs on youtube. Watching your 9th mv, your eyelids closed, and you slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

IN THE LIVING ROOM

"Woah, what's that?" Baekhyun asked playing with the tv remote control.

"I dont know, but whats this?" chanyeol said pointing to the tv.

"Woah, the kitchen is beautiful" D.o said examining your kitchen.

"Guys! Check this out, im flying!!!" Sehun said bouncing on the couch.

"Sehun stop, im trying to sleep here." Kai said pushing Sehun off.

"GUYS STOP IT! YOU MIGHT WAKE HER UP!" "sorry..." they all apologised, well except the sleeping kai on the couch. They got a heartattack when the door to your room opened.

 

Haneul pov

I walked out of my room, awoken by a sound. i'm shooooo tired....My eyelids were still closed and i headed downstairs to the living room. I went to my couch still eyes closed and sat on it. Why is it so lumpy? Then my 'couch' started to shift. Wait. Couches don't shift... hold up. I slowly looked down and saw i was sitting on a stranger sleeping on my couch. A STRANGER.ON MY COUCH.

 

kai sleeping.jpg

...

.....

.......

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and quickly got up.

I noticed 5 more people around the living room, making it 6 in total. They were all pretty, even the one i was sitting on, wait. What are you saying Shin Haneul. THEY ARE STRANGERS IN YOUR HOUSE. I cant take this anymore. Then i fainted.

 

Narrator pov

"Kai you idiot! You made her faint!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Me?! I didn't know she was going to sit on me" he yelled back in defense

"Guys shush!" Suho took action.

DUN DUN DUN.

"Guys, she looks uncomfortable we should change her position." D.o said looking at the way you fainted on the ground. You faced the ground, in a stretching position.

"Should we flip her over?" Baekhyun suggested.

"Yea, in the count of three." suho replied "one.two.three!" They flipped you over and gasped at your beauty. 'Shes beautiful' They all thought. You had big beautiful bambi eyes that were now closed, cute button nose with still a high bridge, and small plump pink lips that are oh so kissable. They never thought that their soulmate could be this beautiful. They stared what seem like eternity until their 'digital device' ringed.

"Hey joonmyun, any news?"

"Hello professor leeteuk, we found our... soulmate, and i want to know if she is really her." he showed him the laying figure on the floor.

"It is her indeed, pretty isn't she?" Shuho nodded.

"You boys are lucky to get a soulmate as beautiful on the inside, and the outside."

"What do you mean professor?" D.o came overhearing their conversation. Soon all of exok came wanting to hear as well.

"I've done some research, and found out she is far more than pretty. She is the rare beautiful inside and out. She is one of the most kind hearted on that planet, impressive right? Still a heart so pure and innocent in a cruel, dark world. Anyways what did you guys do to her? Don't tell me thats normal cuz we all know we would choose the comfy couch over a cold floor to sleep on." They all looked at each other.

"Well um..... we may or may not of scared her, and made her faint...." baekhyun said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You did what?!" You then started to shift, making all of them stiffened, even the professor behind the computer screen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for taking so long to update. But here ya go, chapter two 'Beautiful'.  If any of it doesnt make sense... than oh well, im too lazy to fix it anyways. P.S. If it is in narrator pov, then I'm going to use 2nd person, like 'you', and if it is Haneul's pov, then I will use 1st person like 'I'. Anyway, our little Lee Teuk does a special visit in the story, who else misses him? Wish me luck on the next chapter. Give lots of love and support! Bui Bui~