Daily Routine

My Soul-What?

Haneul’s Pov

 

  “Unnie!” I yelled at Rinji unnie who stepped on my foot once again

  “Sorry!” She apologized. I’m a trainee at S.M, and right now, I’m practicing with Rinji unnie, who is a trainee also. I met Rinji unnie on the very first day of my sm training. I accidently bumped into her when i was wandering around the sm building, lost because it was REALLY BIG. She was already a trainee and she helped me out. Starting from that day on we became close and  we had a unnie dongsaeng relationship. And I think she even has itsy bitsy crush on my brother, who knows? Yes, he is ‘the’ Kim Jonghyun, Mr. Bling Bling. He and I came to korea from the states, because we wanted to be a kpop artist at the age of 13 & 18. He won at a S.M contest, and debuted only a few months after with shinee, at the age of 19. I took the sm audition, and i successfully got in, starting my trainee life.

  "S-Sorry, Hannie I-I... You know i'm bad with numbers." We sat down on the dance floor, taking a little break.

  "Whatever... Its one *clap* two, three, not one *clap clap* two, three. You're a beat late."

  "Yah, yah same thing!" We both burst into laughter.

  "Okay, back to the top." I said getting back on my feet. I've always thought practicing was my number one priority on becoming a great kpop star. I vowed one day to become a successful kpop star like Shinee. I'm now sixteen (turning seventeen in a week) and for about two years all i did was dance and sing my heart out. We started from the top and kept on practicing til the clock hit seven.

"Unnie, i have to go for my shift, bui~! And practice one your steps, you're a bit rusty..." i waved at her before leading out the door. I heard something like,

"Aish, that kid, always making me practice!" I can mentally picture her throwing a fit. Sometimes i wonder if she is really older than me.

 

  "Next customer in line!" After the busy day, it came down to the last order. I work at a bubble tea shop so i can afford my education purposes. Not just any bubbletea shop though.This very shop happens to be the famous bubble tea shop that idols from sm go to since it was right next to the sm building. I also chose this because well one, it tastes absolute amazing! And two, its right down the street of my petite apartment, so i don't need to walk alot. I dont mind dancing but excersising? It's not my style. I don't live with my brother any more because well he's a kpop star and he has a dorm, but he does visit often

  "Heres one taro, and strawberry bubble tea~" I handed the bubble tea to a middle aged woman and her daughter.

  "Thank you pretty unnie!" the little girl said waving at me before leaving

  "Bye! See you next time" i smiled at her back.

  "Ive been investigating, and i think the custumers love you way more than us, babygirl." Mr.'bling bling' said. My brother also work here along with s just so i wouldnt be lonely. To be honnest they are really helpful. I am never bored around them and they always buy me food.

  "What do you mean?" I tilted my head to the side, not knowing what in the name of blue cheese hes talking about.

  "Dont act dumb, kiddo. Dont you notice all the boys always checking you out?" Minho said.

  "Yea, Hanhan, how all the guys are lined up for you to take the orders when the amazing key is available." Key said striking a pose. I let out a giggle.

  "Really? I didnt notice anything..." I have been working here for now a year and a half and didn't notice any kind of 'special' attention.

  "Oh Hannie, youre too clueless." Taemin pinched my cheeks. We are practically best friends after jonghyun introduced me to him. Hes still a year older though. And i was used to all his skinship.

  "Hey, hey, dont touch my baby sis, off limits." I chuckled how childish jonghyun can be.

  "But seriously haneul, be careful, boys can be scary these days." Onew said with concern, hes not a leader for nothing.

  "Yes sir!" i said and rose my hand on my forehead, giving him a salute.

  "Good girl~" Onew chuckled ruffling my hair.

  "Me dont like what i see." I turned to see a irritated Jonghyun.

  "Wae?" I blinked innocently at my brother as if nothing happened.

  "You can't have skinship with anyone, BUT ME." He said pointing a finger at himself. Over protective .

  "Okay, okay hold your horses. Well i got to go, its ten already. Bai oppas~!" You smiled, while waving at them.

  "Do you want me to give you a ride?" Jonghyun offered.

  "No thanks, i need exercise anyways..."

  "well then be safe, its a scary world out there...AND REMEMBER TO WEAR WARM, ITS CHILLY OUT!" key shouted, nagging again.

  "Nae umma!" I chuckled. That ahjuma will never stop.

I wore a baby pink sweater and white jeans, with a hazel beanie.

 

images-19.jpeg    images-21.jpeg

 

   I had my handbag on my shoulder and gripped on to it tightly whenever there was a breeze. Why is it so cold, mother nature, why do you hate me so?

I did manage to get home quickly and safely. I showered, got dresses into my short shorts and baggy t-shirt and fell asleep to lalaland, a land full of unicorns and rainbows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  So how's my first chapter?  Atleast I've tried......  I know it's short, but that's the best I can do. I have so many ideas, but can't express it through words. Anyways, exo-k will be eventually coming up in the next chapter. Give lots of love and support~ Bai, my lovely readers.<3 Keep on reeding and subscribing.