The Confession

REC [ My Love ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me 
That should be me 

The one song from Sehun's favourite singer kept playing in his mind as he saw Lu Han pulled his Minseok noona towards the boutique while laughing with his mouth open wide. 'How can Minseok noona chose this derp face as her partner? He is contaminating noona's perfection' Sehun sighed.

The three of them were inside a boutique to pick a dress for the prom night. Sehun plead to follow them for the excuse of recording Minseok's moment of picking a dress. Sehun slightly regretted his decision as he felt like the third wheel of the senior pair. But still he felt satisfied as he could prevent any lovey dovey act Lu Han would like to initiate with the bodyguard title Minseok gave him. He would send deathly glares every time Lu Hand went towards Minseok and Lu Hand would immediately dropped to his sides again. 

"Noona, I'm thirsty. I'll go get some bubble tea across the the street while you got changed, okay?" Sehun whimpered after an hour of choosing. Minseok wanted to try the pile of dress she had chosen before picking the right one. 
"But I need your opinion Sehun," Sehun smiled at the statement.
"Noona, you go changed now, I'll put my camcorder in zoom mode so I can still see you from across the street. It will be just a moment, I'll just buy bubble teas for the two...err three of us then I'll give my comments," he assured and walked out of the shop while Minseok got into the fitting room. 

After a while, Sehun was waiting for the coast to clear to cross the street with a plastic containing 3 cups of bubble teas in his left hand while his camcorder in his right. Then, he saw it. Minseok went out of the fitting room sporting a yellow dress with some black laces or bows or sequins, Sehun can't name it, but it was beautiful. She is beautiful. He placed his camcorder in zoom in mode so he will not missed the moment Minseok swirled the dress in front of Lu Han with a shy smile. The moment was so breathtaking, Sehun's world had paused. 

Until Minseok's face found his, her eyes went wide, it was so cute, Sehun's heart had melted. But then, she started screaming his name and it was the last sound Sehun caught before his body went tumbling down. He was in

Please log in to read the full chapter