The Date

REC [ My Love ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun was already at the front door of the Kims. It was Saturday morning, sporting the most odult shirt he has with camcorder in his right hand, he was ready. Ready for the first official date with his Minseok noona. It's not they never went to have bubble teas just the two of them, in fact they already become regulars with membership as they got bubble teas after school. But today was different. It was on weekend. Minseok never asked Sehun out on a weekend. She always stays home or go to piano lessons or went out with her girlfriends after rejecting Sehun's pleas of coming along. The most Sehun can see Minseok in weekend is for homework or family dinner together. Sehun is withered on weekends but bloomed again on Mondays and the process is repeated. But not today, he was as fresh as a morning glory.

Minseok went out wearing a cute floral knee-length dress with a cute pink sling bag, not to forgot, her hair was styled with a cute ponytail emphasizing the silky smooth brunette. Her make-up was done moderately with a hint of pink blush on her chubby cheeks, adequate amount of eyeshadow for her single eyelids, and slight pink with glitters lip gloss on her pursed rosy lips. 

Everything of Minseok is cute, Sehun's mind took note. "Noona, you look so cute today," he spoke his mind as he start recording the girl's shy reaction after being complimented with his fully charged camcorder. 

"You're too much Sehun! Let's go get our bubble teas before you spurt any other nonsense out of your lisp mouth," she giggled while taking his empty hand. Sehun thanked his camcorder for hiding his blushing cheeks. Minseok continued taking his hand to the bubble tea shop until another visual showed on his recording device. A handsome manga/anime-like prince flashed a smile towards the camera. 

"Who is this man? Who dares to videobomb my recording of my love?" Sehun's mind started a ruckus about having to editing the whole existence of the handsome intruder. He started to pout when Minseok returned the smile of that anime kid. 

"Sehun, this is Lu Han, my partner for the school project. Lu Han, meet Sehun, my gorgeous bodyguard," Lu Han gave out his hand and Sehun reluctantly accept the handshake only because noona called him gor

Please log in to read the full chapter