Late Night Antics

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] "That maknae kissed me!" I whispered loudly.

"Whoa really?!" Hae giggled and walked over to me as I rubbed my cheek and tried to wipe it off with the edge of my shoulder. 

"Yeah! I was taking them to the spare bedroom and Jungshin hugged me really tight and kept saying thanks then he kissed me!" 

Hae smiled and pinched both of my cheeks while I tried to squirm out of her hold. 

"Awww, someone's got an admirer," she squealed. 

"Yah, no!" I shook my head and swattered her hands away. 

She laughed as I puffed out my cheeks and threw myself backwards on the bed to look up at the ceiling, Hae joined me and threw her hands up in the air dramatically before throwing them down in a huff. 

"I can't believe they're sleeping in our condo," she smiled slightly. 

"Yeah tell me about it! I'm not going to be able to sleep a wink tonight,"

"Me either, Yonghwa-ah is just down the hall from me," she squealed and spazmed out by hitting my shoulder until I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. 

"Let's sneak into their room after they fall asleep and draw on their faces," I suggested. 

"Unni, you're so mean," she hit my shoulder. 

I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow and she just smiled and nodded. "But it does sound fun!" 

"Exactly," 

 

Around an hour later...

Their manager had came to drop their stuff off along with a few essentials awhile ago and had eyed me curiously when me and Yonghwa answered the door, like we've been friends forever. I let him grab his things and hand it out to all the guys before going back to my room, grabbing my pajamas and leaning down to pick up Hae's bag and toss it at her. 

"Get dressed then we'll go check on them," I said. 

Hae nodded quickly and I walked out of the room and across the hall to change out of my clothes and take a shower. Just the thought of the guys down the hall had me freaking out too and I couldn't even properly do anything right, just washing off and scrubbing my hair out quickly before hopping out and changing in a strap shirt and short cotton shorts. I tied my hair up and walked out of the bathroom, to knock on my bedroom door and make sure Hae was done.

"Is the coast clear?" I knocked twice. 

"Hold on, give me a second," she said I heard some shuffling around before something dropped on the floor and then she pulled the door back to reveal herself in pajamas and a wide smile on her face. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said suspiciously. 

She waved me in the room and I hurriedly close the door and turned back to her when she held up three bottles of nail polish. One was glittery, another a light pink and the last a neon yellow. 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She wagged her eyebrows. 

"If you're thinking painting their nails then yes," I giggled. 

Hae nodded and we laughed some more before I told her to put it away so we could check on them. 

"Ne, Young," she said and we shuffled out of the room, quiety walking down the hall until we came to the spare bedroom and I pushed it open slightly. 

The scene before us could only be described as cute when we saw Jungshin sprawled out on the blankets with his long limbs taking up most of the space. Jonghyun had a frown on his face and was curled into the fetal position as he tried to push Jungshin off of him, but the giant was having none of that.

"Someone's a clingy sleeper," I muttered.

"They're so cute!" Hae whispered excitedly and I chuckled before shutting the door and going down to her room. 

When I pushed open the door to her room only two things were supposed to happen. One, they were either supposed to be fast asleep in some alternate dreamland in their pile of blankets or two, they would be laying down checking their phones or on their laptops. I was prepared for one of those two outcomes, I really was but what I was not prepared for was what I saw when Hae and I stumbled in. Yonghwa was pulling his shirt off over his head to drop it on the floor and kicking his pants off while Minhyuk was already down to his boxer briefs that were black and had white stripes across. My jaw literally dropped and Hae shrieked, throwing her hand over while successfully startling the other two. 

"Ohmygod I'm so sorry!" I yelled as Minhyuk turned around quickly before reaching for his clothes to cover himself. 

Yonghwa turning around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter