Your doing what?

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Hae's POV [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] "Hey let's get some air together," Yonghwa suddenly said to me while we sat on the couch. 

"Huh, why?"

"It's kind of warm in here. Please?"

"Oh, okay," Yonghwa got up from the couch and grabbed my hand to help me up as well before I lead us outside..

"Sorry about earlier," I said looking down.

"It's alright. I thought I did something wrong," he said weakly smiling.

"No! I was just... embarrassed that's all," I said looking at him wide eyed. He chuckled a little as he smiled. He seemed to be realived about something.

"Why would you be embarrassed?" he asked looking at me curiously. I looked at him and then down. I didn't know what to say. What if he really did laugh at me? I don't think I would be able to face him...

He looked at me raising his eyebrows, waiting for my response.

"B-Because... I tripped over that step. I thought you would think of me differently. I thought you would mock me for my clumsiness," I said burying my face in my hands hiding my embarrassment. Suddenly he pulled me into his embrace and gently he placed his chin on the top of my head. My arm fell towards my sides, as I was shocked.

"You're so silly. Why would I judge you? I honestly thought I did something wrong when you stormed off towards your room. I didn't know what to say or do. After you came out with Hee Young, you avoided me as you sat next to Jonghyun. I thought I was in the wrong. I'm sorry if you misunderstood me," he said tightening his grip on me.

I suddenly felt bad. I felt bad that I made him feel bad. Making him think he was in the wrong. What surprised us both was when I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back.

"I'm really sorry," I said burying my face into his chest. He was so warm and it felt like we could stay like this forever. It been a long time since I ever felt this safe in someone's embrace. It reminded me of... In Su. The moment I thought of In Su, I released the hug.

"What's wrong?" Yonghwa asked a little too disappointed, causing me to giggle. He looked at me wondering why...

"Nothing, Thank you for understanding," I said. Again I did the unexpected. I went onto my tiptoes and quickly kissed him on the cheeks as I ran away.

As I ran towards the door, I saw that Young and Minhyuk were also outside. Minhyuk was leaning towards Young. I gasped and stopped dead in my tracks. D-Did they see us!?! And what could they possibly be doing out here?

I was mentally freaking out. I didn't even hear Yonghwa call after me until he caught up to me.

"Yoon Hae... what was-" he trailed off as Young and Minhyuk turned around to face us. I stepped back bumping into Yonghwa as I stared at them in shock. Yonghwa didn't even say anything as he too was shocked.

"Oh. Hae did you work it out with Yonghwa?" Young asked in English.

"Uhh...yeah," I said feeling myself turning red.

"Why are you so red? Are you getting sick?" she asked as she swiftly made her way towards me.

"N-No," I said trying to step back but I forgot Yonghwa was still behind me. She reached me and placed her hand on my forehead.

"But you're warm," she stated looking at me.

"I'm fine Unni. Really," I said swating her hand away. She looked at me suspiciously.

"Alright," she said stepping back.

"What were you guys doing?" asked Minhyuk walking towards us. I looked up towards Yonghwa. Which caused me to turn even more red.

"Uh we were just talking," I muttered. "

Yeah. We were heading back inside," he said.

"Oh. So were we," smiled Minhyuk.

"I guess I'll go first," I said as I rushed towards the door. As I went in, Jungshin grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the living room. I yelped at his sudden action.

"Jungshin-sshi what are you doing?" I asked as he let go and sat me on the couch.

"Oppa. Call me oppa. And let's watch a movie!" he chimed.

"Yah! You think we have time for that?!" said Jonghyun looking at me apologically.

"It's okay," I smiled back.

"What's going on?" Minhyuk asked as he walked in.

"I want to watch a movie," Jungshin said sounding like a little kid. Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"I told him that we don't have time to. We have to get back," stated Jonghyun.

"Hyung! You're such a party pooper!" whined Jungshin.

"He's right. We shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter