Morning After

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] I woke up to find that Young was already up. I pushed myself up and grabbed my bag to head towards the bathroom. After showering and washing my hair. I got dressed and brushed out my hair. I quickly did my make-up and went out towards the living room.

I found Minhyuk and Young in the kitchen talking. "Morning," I said quietly making sure I didn't wake up the sleeping beauties in the other room.

"Morning," chimed Minhyuk. I looked at him and laughed. I forgot that Young was able to draw a unibrow on him last night.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Nothing," I waved it off. He shrugged.

"Morning. Hae, do you want coffee or juice?" asked Young trying to hold back her laughter. I looked at Young confused.

"Unni... I don't think we have either," I said. She looked at me wide eyed and searched the entire kitchen. She sighed as she hung her head low.

"I forgot to buy groceries since we had some stalker idols sleep over last night," she smirked towards Minhyuk. I giggled a little.

I walked down the hall towards my room. I assumed that since Minhyuk was awake, so would Yonghwa. So I opened the door and walked in. Little did I know that he was fast asleep. I gasped a little. I smirked and pulled out my phone to take some pictures.

Since I didn't get to paint his nails, I'll just have to take some pictures.

I took a considerable amount and put my phone back in my pocket. I searched my room for my laptop bag. I found it by my closest and grabbed it. I was about to leave but something was holding me back. I gently placed my laptop bag by the door and walked over to the sleeping Yonghwa. I kneeled down and smiled at his relaxed facial features. I traced his eyes, nose and lips with the tip of my index finger. He slightly stirred causing me to fall on my and I looked in horror. Ready to be discovered by him but he didn't open his eyes. I breathed a sigh of relief as I got closer to him again.

I smiled once more and was about to get up when his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him. I gasped a little as my head once again crushed onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around me drawing me closer.

How am I going to get out of this? More importantly... how am I going to explain this to everyone?

I stared at his bare chest and then I stared up at his lips. I blushed hard. I tried to gently pry myself off of him but he only tightened his grip on me. I sighed in defeat since he was so much stronger than me. I was trapped in his embrace but honestly I was liking it. I smiled and I listened to his heart beat slowly.

A few minutes later, he seemed to have relaxed and I tried once more to get out but again he tightened his grip on me. He stirred again causing me to freeze. But only this time, I wasn't so lucky. He opened his eyes. He looked down at me and smiled. I weakly smiled up towards him.

I really couldn't say anything because first of all my head was resting on his bare chest and second I really didn't have an explanation.

"Morning," he said in his raspy morning voice which was a complete turn on for me. I gulped. "M-Morning," I mumbled into his chest. He laughed.

He brought me closer to him and he tightened his hold on me, shocking me. "Y-Yonghwa-ah," I started. "Shh. Just a little longer," he murmered.

"Wait what? You were awake this whole time?" I asked him looking up at him. Silence. After a few moments he finally said: "Ne," as he nodded his head.

"YAH!" I said trying to get out of his hold. He chuckled. "Mianhae. I was about to get up but then I heard you come in. I knew it wasn't Minhyuk because he would come in making a fuss. So when I saw that it was you... I well... pretended to be asleep. And you started tracing my facial features. I tried not to laugh and then I guess I scared you but you came back. So I kind of took advantage," he smirked.

I glared at him sideways. Why this...

Suddenly I heard Minhyuk and Young come down the hall. "Where is she at?" I heard Young. "Molla. Maybe she went to her room to look for something," My eyes widened in horror. "Yah. Let go," I said trying to push him off. "Wae?" he whined. "Let go!" I whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter