Love Isn't Easy

The Beautiful Nerd

IT HAS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED THIS T.T I AM VERY SORRY BUT PLEASE ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER^^

 

 

CHAPTER SIX-LOVE ISN'T EASY

 

 

WITH MAKI AND YOUNGMIN (MAKI'S POV):

 

 

''Maki! Please stop and talk to me! Please!'' Youngmin begged me as I walked away from him.

 

He lied to me. He betrayed me. He slept with another girl and told me he didn't!

 

''What do you want me to say?'' I asked him.

 

Youngmin looked at me sadly.

 

''When we slept together, you flat out told me I was the first and last girl you would ever love like that. You lied about the most important thing to me. What am I supposed to say to that?'' I asked while crying.

 

Youngmin pulled me into his arms.

 

''I didn't lie. I never loved her that way. It was a mistake. We were both drunk and it just happened. Please understand,'' He begged.

 

I pulled away.

 

''You still should've told me. How do you think I felt sitting there and her telling me that?'' I asked.

 

''I'm so sorry. Please. I can't loose you. This is exactly what she wants. For both of us to be unhappy,'' He told me.

 

I began to think. What should I do?

 

''I need to think. I'll talk to you tomorrow,'' I said to him.

 

I left. My heart felt like it was breaking into millions of pieces. Love isn't easy.

 

 

MINWOO AND MAE RI (MAE RI'S POV):

 

 

''Mae Ri talk to me!'' Minwoo grabbed my arm but I tore it away.

 

''I don't want to! There is nothing to say,'' I told him.

 

He turned me around to look at him.

 

''Why haven't you told me?'' He asked.

 

''It's not that easy!'' I shouted.

 

''What's not easy? You had three years to tell me!'' He yelled at me.

 

I couldn't help it I got so angry.

 

''When should I have told you? Huh? The moment I realized it? First year of middle school? That was when you were dating that exchange student! Maybe the second year of middle school? Oh wait! That was when you were dating that new girl! What about the third year? But that was the year you dating that girl from our class! What about our first year of highschool? Maybe I should've told you then. But the thing is, I did tell you,'' I shouted.

 

Minwoo's hand dropped and he looked at me like he was guilty of something criminal.

 

''I told you I loved you the moment you walked in the classroom. With your charming dance skills, your adorable face, and your kindess that no one else had. Do you know what you said to me?'' I asked.

 

His eyes widened. He remembered exactly what he said.

 

''You told me, you hated ty girls, that were only after money. That was the first thing you ever said to me. You never once said 'Hello' to me. You said it to everyone but me,'' I started to cry.

 

''Mae Ri-ah, I am so-'' He started but I cut him off.

 

''Don't. Even with what you said to me. I still couldn't bring myself to hate you. Not even a little,'' After I said that I walked away.

 

My heart felt like it was breaking into millions of pieces. Love isn't easy.

 

 

I HOPE YOU REALLY LOVED IT XD PLEASE COMMENT, SUSCRIBE, FRIEND^^

 

-TaylorRandi17-