One Month Later

The Beautiful Nerd

HI PEOPLE :) I FINALLY FOUND TIME TO UPDATE THIS SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE LIFE HAS BEEN....INTERESTING? LOL ANYWAY. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER :) I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING T.T

 

 

CHAPTER FIVE-ONE MONTH LATER

 

 

ONE MONTH AFTER THE PARTY AT LUNCH (NORMAL POV):

 

 

''Whatever Young-Oppa you know I'm absolutely adorable,'' Maki stuck her tongue out and laughed.

 

Youngmin smirked.

 

''So Mae Ri what are you doing this weekend?'' Catherine asked.

 

''Actually Minwoo and I are going to the amusement park,'' She smiled.

 

Minwoo smiled back.

 

''Are you guys a couple or what??'' Maki asked bluntly.

 

Minwoo shook his head and smiled.

 

''We're just friends. Right?'' He looked at Mae Ri who nodded and smiled fakely.

 

Yuki looked at Mae Ri suspiciously.

 

AT ANOTHER TABLE (NORMAL POV):

 

''Can you believe that? Acting like she is just friends with Minwoo-Oppa,'' A girl scowled.

 

''What do you want us to do Ah Na?'' Another girl asked.

 

''Nothing. I'll take care of this myself,'' Ah Na smirked and walked over to their table.

 

 

BACK TO THEIR TABLE (NORMAL POV):

 

'' alert,'' Maki scoffed.

 

''Whatever. It's OK to be jealous. Everyone is,'' Ah Na smirked.

 

''Please. Why would I be jealous?'' Maki asked.

 

''Because you weren't the first one to have your boyfriend,'' Ah Na smirked.

 

Youngmin's eyes widened. Maki looked confused.

 

''What are you talking about?'' Maki questioned.

 

Ah Na looked at Youngmin and smirked.

 

''You didn't tell her?'' She asked.

 

''Tell me what?'' Maki asked again getting annoyed.

 

''Your boyfriend gave up his ity to me when we were dating,'' Ah Na said.

 

Maki's eyes widened and she looked at Youngmin who had his head down avoiding her eyes.

 

''First time huh?'' Maki eyes filled up with tears and she walked away.

 

Youngmin ran after her.

 

''Why are you such a Ah Na?'' Catherine asked disgusted.

 

''Shut up. My business is with Minwoo and Mae Ri,'' She frowned and looked at Mae Ri.

 

Mae Ri looked scared. Minwoo grabbed her hand.

 

''I take it you haven't told him Mae Ri,'' Ah Na said.

 

Minwoo looked confused. He looked at Mae Ri curiously who looked ready to cry.

 

''I'll tell him for you then. Minwoo Mae Ri has been in love with you since middle school,'' Ah Na smirked.

 

Minwoo's eyes widened and he looked at Mae Ri again. Mae Ri ran. Minwoo called out her name but she ignored him and continued to run. Minwoo watched sadly. Catherine shook her head and got up. Kwangmin followed her. The same with Yuki and Jeongmin.

 

 

TA-DA! HOW WAS IT? IT'S BEEN AWHILE HUH? CATHERINE I'M SORRY YOU WEREN'T IN IT THAT MUCH T.T

 

-Taylorrandi17-