Bonus Love Scenes

The Beautiful Nerd

HI PEOPLE :) I DECIDED TO DO A BONUS CHAPTER FOR THE COUPLES ON HOW THEY MET, THEIR FIRST KISS, AND THEIR FIRST 'I LOVE YOU' :) HOPE YOU LIKE IT :) I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING T.T

 

 

CHAPTER FOUR-BONUS LOVE SCENES!

 

 

YUKI AND JEONGMIN (NORMAL POV):

 

FLASHBACK (MEETING):

 

Yuki was backing up towards the wall in fear.

 

''Come on girl you know you want it,'' One of the guys trapping her said smirking.

 

Yuki repeatedly shook her head.

 

''Trust me, You'll want it after we're done,'' Another guy laughed.

 

Another guy grabbed for Yuki but was blocked by someone else.

 

''Does it make you feel better picking on girls and trying to them?'' A guy said boredly.

 

That guy was BOYFRIEND member Lee Jeongmin. Yuki looked at him in shock. The guys all ran away in fear. Jeongmin turned around and gave her his jacket. Yuki bowed her thanks.

 

Jeongmin grabbed her hand and took her home.

 

 

FLASHBACK (KISS):

 

Yuki and Jeongmin were walking to class while holding hands. Jeongmin stopped at her classroom and kissed her forehead. When he turned around to leave she grabbed his shirt and started blushing.

 

''Why haven't you tried to kiss me on the lips?'' She asked shyly while blushing madly.

 

Jeongmin smiled.

 

''Do you not want to?'' She looked up and her eyes widened.

 

Jeongmin had kissed her on the lips! They broke apart with Yuki still blushing and Jeongmin smirking.

 

''I was waiting for you to make the first move,'' He smiled and chuckled. Yuki's eyes widened and she ran into her classroom.

 

 

FLASHBACK (I LOVE YOU):

 

Jeongmin and Yuki were on the roof of her house watching the stars silently. Jeongmin turned to her and whispered,

 

''I love you.''

 

Yuki's eyes widened and she looked at him. He smiled. She smiled back.

 

''I love you too.''

 

They kissed and cuddled together.

 

 

CATHERINE AND KWANGMIN (NORMAL POV):

 

FLASHBACK (MEETING):

 

''Catherine I'm sure you will love Starship Academy Of Performing Arts,'' The Vice Principal smiled.

 

Catherine nodded and smiled. Suddenly you heard shouting and footsteps running down the hall. Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, and Jeongmin were running down the hall towards Catherine and the Vice Principal.

 

Kwangmin couldn't stop in time and fell on top of Catherine. Catherine opened her eyes and blushed. Kwangmin looked away and tried to get up quickly. Catherine stood up and straightened herself out.

 

''Catherine, this is Jo Kwangmin. I recommand that you avoid him,'' The Vice Prinicpal said sternly.

 

Catherine and Kwangmin secretly smiled at eachother.

 

 

FLASHBACK (KISS AND I LOVE YOU):

 

Catherine was talking to some of her friends in the hallway and saw Kwangmin. Her boyfriend. Squeal! Then as he was coming over some HOE tried to talk to him and ask him out. Catherine frowned. They hadn't made their relationship public because of his fans. When the girl wrote her number on his hand she got MAD! She walked over and grabbed Kwangmin's shirt and kissed him! In front of everyone in the hall. They pulled apart.

 

''I love you,'' Catherine panted.

 

Kwangmin smiled and hugged her. Everyone gasped.

 

''I love you too.''

 

Catherine smiled and hugged back.

 

 

MAKI AND YOUNGMIN (NORMAL POV):

 

FLASHBACK (MEETING):

 

Jo Youngmin was walking down the hall and saw some girls picking on a little freshman girl. They were kicking her. He was about to step in and help her when a voice stopped him.

 

''es like you piss me off! You get enjoyment out of other peoples' pain,'' A cute girl said angrily.

 

That girl was Maki Yamazaki.

 

''What are you gonna do about it?'' One of the girls asked and tried to hit Maki.

 

Maki grabbed her arm and twisted behind her back then threw her on the ground. The rest of the girls ran away. Maki pulled up the little girl.

 

''Take care of yourself,'' She said walking away.

 

Youngmin shouted after her.

 

''Not a lot of girls defend people like you. Who are you?''

 

She turned around and smiled.

 

''I'm not like other girls.''

 

 

FLASHBACK (KISS):

 

Youngmin was walking Maki home after their date. They reached her front door.

 

''I had fun,'' Maki smiled.

 

''Me too,'' Youngmin smiled back and held out his hand for her to shake.

 

Maki giggled and kissed him. His eyes widened. Maki ran into the house, blushing.

 

Youngmin touched his lips and smiled.

 

 

FLASHBACK (I LOVE YOU):

 

Maki was walking into the restaurant Youngmin told her to meet him at. A server took her over to a table and uncovered her plate. Maki gasped because she saw this:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She blushed and looked up. A pair of arms hugged her from the back. Youngmin nuzzeled her cheek and whispered.

 

''I love you baby.''

 

Maki smiled and turned around.

 

''I love you too, Oppa.''

 

 

THE END :)

 

 

TA-DA! OBVIOUSLY WHEN I SAY THE END I DON'T MEAN THE WHOLE STORY SO I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW :) COMMENT, SUSCRIBE, AND FRIEND ME :)

 

-Taylorrandi17-