Chappie 5

It Only Takes a 100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh shat he knows where I am!!! This is bad... Okay not a big problem, just go to the backdoor then run down without him knowing. Yeah, that'll work.
Author's POV
Miyoung slowly tried to walk out the door when she hit something hard in the back of her. She look back and saw a person that she seriously despise. "Hi Miyoung I just wanna see you again are you happy to see me???? "
"No, I hate you to the pits of hell what are you talking about?"
"I knew that you love me too"
This guy is really deaf I swear. WAIT for I GOT A GENIOUS PLAN HEHE
" Luhan why don't you tell me about yourself then I'll understand you better"
Luhan who was overjoyed by the idea of how Miyoung wanted to know more about him started right away.
" So I was born on April 20, hehe you know 4/20 -_- but still then..."
Miiyoung's POV
YES, MY PLAN ACTUALLY WORKED HE IS ACTUALLY DISTRACTED Now I just have to make it down the stairs then I'm home free hehe.
I slowly stood up and walk past the door to where heaven was..slowly
"....then in my middle school year...."
GOODBYE LUHAN 
Luhan's POV
"...it was the time that I saw you.I can't believe I'm telling you now about how I actually fell for you the...."
I turned around to look into Miyoung"s eyes like what guys in the movies do when they confess their love( I know Im cheesy) and Miyoung was gone..... 
GAHH RIGHT WHEN I WANTED TO TELL HER HOW I MET AND FELL IN LOVE WITH HER ARGH.
Miyoung's POV<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter