Chappie 2

It Only Takes a 100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ze:A Begin With Kiss

Author's POV

The bell rang and it was the end of the day. *thank goodness the day ended* she thought to herself. "Miyoung!!!" someone from behind called. *Please not that guy again* She turned around and saw him. "Hi" He said happily while Miyound just stood there. "When will you go away." She said in an annoyed voice. "Since you're my friend let's go eat out or go out to the park or go drink bubble tea and-" He was cut off by Miyoung. " Listen here, I don't like to be friends with you and I don't like to go anywhere but home now please leave me alone" 
"But we will have so much fun together and you're my first friend since I came here.*and since forever* he thought in his head. " I don't want to be considered as you're friend though." * she changed* he thought than he got an idea. " How about we play a game and if you lose than you will have to drink bubble tea with me and go to the park with me." Knowing that she is really competitive she would take it. "okay but if I win, then you have to leave me alone forever" He smiled happily than agreed " since you accepted the game you chose what we would play" Being  the gentlemen that he is. "okay lets run from that tree to the building (imagine a tree to a building which is a 20 feet away)"she said. He agreed. Luhan started the game off "On your mark, get set , GO!!!" Both of them sped off. Miyoung used to be on the track team so thats why she chose the game. She was in the lead first but then Luhan came out of no where and won the game. *Dang it why is he so good . I used to be the captain of the track team. " Haha finally I won!"

"What sport do you do?" she asked unbelievebly. " I play soccer and was the captain back in China I also used to be a track person too!! ^3^" no wonder he won. " Well a deals a deal now lets go" He basically dragged her to the bubble tea shop. 'What would you like to drink!" he asked happily * Why is he so overly happy* She thought. " I would like a mango smoothie with Lychee jelly. * You still haven't changed Miyoung.* He thought quietly the waiter came "May I get something for you and this lovely girl here?" he kept o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter