Chappie 3

It Only Takes a 100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Mi Rae- Touch Love

Still Author's POV ^.^

Miyoung's mind went blank... 

Why did she even agreed with his idea in the first place. Now he's a happy child dragging her everywhere till 7:34. 

Miyoung's POV

I really wonder why I said that, but I do like seeing him fail because that's the only reason why I agreed in the first place. I'm just really competitive that way.

And plus he looks really familiar and also he looks so trusting too. So I trust him that he will help me. This is not typically me but I decided that maybe I should try to move on from him.

Back to Author's POV

they were both walking and ended up at the park again. Luhan kept on dragging her everywhere and tried to talk with her but she kept on answering with few words.

"Well I think I should go home now since it's almost dark outside" She finally said.

"Should I take you home then?"

"Uhhh" she felt wierded out cause she only met him today and she's already his girlfriend.

"Please so then I can you to school tomorrow, a lot of couples do that and I want to try that too!"

*wow, he really want to know where I live does he... maybe I should let him know where I live right? It's not like he's a bad guy or anything * she thought. 

"ok..." she said so unsure of his answer.

"ok! Where do we go from here" he asked so cheerfully. * Dang, he's cu-  what am I saying"* Miyoung keeps hitting her head i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter